Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale (55445 Views)

Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / President Buhari And His Legion Of Sycophants – Yemi Adebowale / My Reply To "Buhari Is Failing Already-yemi Adebowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by shenisaac(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Meanwhile... grin

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by 989900: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2015
sweetgala:
Whoever wrote this piece made catastrophic errors at every turn , and should not be allowed within a mile of leadership.
The gentleman/lady made assertions and comparisons which are beyond reality.

The individual expects a bastardisation of every ministry and department because a new president is in office, we need to promote institutions in Nigeria where leadership change does not require a complete breakdown and reconstruction.

Imagine if all the military leadership was relieved of duty, all ministries dissolved and all departmental heads replaced within a period of a day/week or even a month , the whole country would go into disarray, order would be lost and junior officials would take advantage and abuse power. That is the suggestion the writer has provided.

Just destroy everything and rebuild it all in a day! a true leader is systematic, applies reasoning and tact in his actions. Buhari at the moment is not going to be rushed into making a decision which would affect the lives of all Nigerians and the future before us. Why should he appoint his team prematurely to satisfy the political agenda of individuals or party affiliates.

The executive is like a rally team; the two most important people are the driver(buhari) and navigator(Osinbajo) a mechanical team would be assembled with regard to competence and requirements, our neighbors in Chad and Niger need to be updated as to the direction we intend to go concerning this BH menace which has methamophorsized into a sub-saharan ISIS wing and has drastic effects on the region from turkey to Nigeria/cameroon and every nation in-between . In the end the war on IS would be comparable to a world-war in the effort that would be required for the undertaking and Nigeria along with Egypt would have to spearhead the african front.

If I may update you, while the US army has it's military echelon based in pentagon, during a military effort a senior general is appointed a Field Marshal (The coveted 5 star General) who is forward based in safe proximity to the war effort , able to direct military strategy, relate to pentagon, organise supplies, equipment and has a major influence on operational procedures. Since the writer has little knowledge of military command and has decided to use USA as an example i'll highlight two well respected individuals ; General S Patton and Dwight Eisenhower; both loved and adored by riflemen of every rank in the service.

The OP, I swear has got noodles for brains.

Even the US has 6 CENTCOMs.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Chubhie:

It doesn't bug me cos it is never my problem to deal with it. How they elect to handle it is entirely theirs.

I trust that ministry is part of sai baba agenda cos he seems to have gone into hiding and wondering why people misquote him from 1$ to 1naira. His strategic team has identified comprehension as the root cause. Expect changes in that aspect Bro.
isoryt
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by freshdude99(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
toocoded:
I think its time for Osibanjo to step in just like yester years during his military regime
Osinbade has got no such balls ok!
See the era of northern agenda has gone, the earlier these people realize this, the better for them. These abokis has nothing to offer project Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Litmus: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
yang:
the small agricultural minister that was growing agriculture, they chased him away to AFDB to sit in an office and speak English when he could be of better use here in Nigeria growing the Agriculture sector

Tragic, this
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by azukagel: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2015
We are waiting for the change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2015
grin
dearpreye:

Na waa ooh! !! See finishing!

I almost missed this.
I almost can't keep up with the mentions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2015
standd:

Rightly so, how can a sane person even think in that line, or you think Nigeria is beyond redemption too? This country has been through hell, why the heck are people still foaming in the mouth cos of their loss at the polls when all hands should be on deck to move things forward, starting from me and you.

grin
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Jmain:

Yes I do get the drift that you an irredeemable entity not pliable to simple reasoning sessions . . . . .This is the politics section and we have zero tolerance for arrogant cretins

Be guided . . . . .

Lolcheesy You must think your so called reasoning sessions holds any water, and everyone must agree with you. You even forget that you don't own Nairaland or the Politics section...Arrogant cretins indeed.
Pls swerve------------------------------>>> and keep swerving bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by omokab: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2015
elookoo:
The President has directed that the defence headquarters be moved to Maiduguri. There is clearly no sense in this. Buhari simply wants to jeopadise the Command and Control Centre. The United States did not move the Pentagon to the Gulf region during the Gulf war. Yet, they decapitated Iraqi forces. United Kingdom did not move its defence headquarters to the Falkland during the war with Argentina over the Falkland. Buhari’s directive is an archaic military strategy. This is obviously unnecessary in modern warfare. Obviously, our dear President has no blueprint for tackling the Boko Haram problem. All he did during the election was to excoriate Goodluck Jonathan’s security failure. He had no plans of his own.

dumb analysis, you didn't tell us how Usa and Britain did when faced with domestic terrorism , your example only touched on foreign wars.........smh, if you were pmb im sure you will perform worse no wonder you are a supporter of the clueless one
the man just show his lack of knowledge of how to fight war and how to tackle terrorism. Comparing how America fought gulf war against Iraq and how nigeria is fighting terrorism is totally out of point and senseless.What he's telling us now is tjhat,America would have move pentagon to another country and still fighting them on their own soil.What I see in this is that,some people just like to criticize without thinking deep.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2015
xcolanto:
One chance is an understatement to capture the height of insensivity and hypocrisy this current government is running on and displaying.
This is gross incompetence, cluelessness and brainlessness of the highest order! The dura man has appointed himself the sole administrator of the Nigerian estate. In his "throne" the man sees himself as the "righteous one", "his holyness", "mr intergrity" and therefore no other person can match his delusional status and is worth handling the affairs of this country.
Little wonder the portfolio of petroleum minister is reserved for the "holy one" and I see him eyeing tourism with the rate the guy tours the globe showcasing his love for power.

When an opposition party struggles hard for years to steal power from the ruling party and 1week later they still clueless, that's the best definition of cluelessness.n
its appalling my bro, even apc apologist could attest to the fact that we dont hv credible person to mount that position, only baba now is the credible person in a population of 170+million persons. So all apc guys r thieves? Baba build more prisons o cos w e needs it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Jmain:

More than 10 dumb people gave you "likes and shares" . . . . .It is evident you failed to digest the import of the message Mizmycoli tried to pass. All she did was to tell you she belongs to a group of very objective persons you can count on and that she wishes the current admin well; until when the admin is rightly adjudged to be a failure.

Do you now get the drift ?

Aha! Preach Bro.
I'm sure she did all along.
She prolly wanted to flex her finger musclesgringrin
I understood and donated a like to the post to encourage her ministrysmiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

I almost missed this.
I almost can't keep up with the mentions.

You've refused to sink with the haters! That's really good and healthy for you!
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by espn(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
Men of truth.
Tell them!
I won't call Buhari a Brainless Dunce, Dullard, Illiterate, Ancestor, living Mummy, Haramite so that his rabbied online dogs won't come baring their foam and saliva filled sticky canine for me.
what jonathan can not achieve in 5 good years..u r here criticising buhari in less than 10days..hypocrisy of the highest level. i always wonder where sentiment will lead this country to. Even our miraculous GOD does not do things anyhow. He listens to our prayers and answers as at when due. And u expect miracle from buhari under 10days..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao.
We both know the truth jarey.

As for your question, are you willing to listen to a proper explanation from me, or are you looking for more info to judge me with? tongue

wink

You don't know anything, you only assume that you know, Coli.

You haven't answered my question. And pls reply in clear terms and Nigerian English cheesygrin I don't do grammatikos, biko.

6 Likes

NgeneUkwenu:

So in your warped brain, a 7 day old regime out of the constitutional 1600 days should be termed a Failure? But you gave jonathan 5 years and was ready to waste another 4 years, before you were stopped! Children of anger!

If he is a child of anger, what would you call APC rivers state that have called Wike's administration a disaster and failure? We should be patient when talking about Buhari but APC can continue to criticise Wike who has spent the same amount of days as Buhari..... I know a hypocrite when I see one.

http://www.news24.com.ng/Politics/News/APC-pours-scorn-at-Wikes-first-week-in-office-20150605

4 Likes

MizMyColi:

Aha! Preach Bro.
I'm sure she did all along.
She prolly wanted to flex her finger musclesgringrin
I understood and donated a like to the post to encourage her ministrysmiley

eh eh cheesy See you wanking off on e-gra gra...Stay calm and Love Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by madjune(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

There's fuel across the east where I live so don't gimme that crap about ending fuel scarcity.

For the 6 years GEJ was president, we never had any fuel scarcity...........

buhari should start work, promises are made during campaigns, not after elections.

Well, there's still scarcity in Lagos.
Maybe, you can tell Ifeanyi Ubah to send his men up here.
Leave Buhari out of it. He's just spent 1 wk in Aso rock, not 6yrs.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2015
dearpreye:

You've refused to sink with the haters! That's really good and healthy for you!

smiley
I might not be perfect, but I try my best to stay true to self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2015
elookoo:
The President has directed that the defence headquarters be moved to Maiduguri. There is clearly no sense in this. Buhari simply wants to jeopadise the Command and Control Centre. The United States did not move the Pentagon to the Gulf region during the Gulf war. Yet, they decapitated Iraqi forces. United Kingdom did not move its defence headquarters to the Falkland during the war with Argentina over the Falkland. Buhari’s directive is an archaic military strategy. This is obviously unnecessary in modern warfare. Obviously, our dear President has no blueprint for tackling the Boko Haram problem. All he did during the election was to excoriate Goodluck Jonathan’s security failure. He had no plans of his own.

dumb analysis, you didn't tell us how Usa and Britain did when faced with domestic terrorism , your example only touched on foreign wars.........smh, if you were pmb im sure you will perform worse no wonder you are a supporter of the clueless one[/q[quote author=Litmus post=34486202]
Tragic, this

Stupider than stupid response. Your likes better read to get educated than make comment to display ur provincial mentality. Did USG move the US military command to Oklahoma,Waco-Texas,Boston or was Pentagon moved to New York ala 9/11? Brainless Dullard Tribesmen.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Hmmm now I see u r a PDP person. Anyways, its all good. Lemme ask u dis question, if u r in a gathering and u r to vote for a leader under a Democratic process which means majority will always carry d vote and a contestant had 16 while d oda one had 19...who wins?
Unfortunately GEJ made a mistake of interfering in the NGF election which is unacceptable as his anointed candidate (jang ) had 16...This prompted the seven govs to walk out of the PDP, forming a new party in d process. This, and many others were d flaws of d past administration and ultimately led to d collapse of the party
lemme ask u dis question, if u r in a democratic setting n d law clearly spelled that a chairmanship post is just for a single term, n someone flout that law just because he has d backing of people who r superior to d laws at some extent. Will u vote for him?
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
standd:

eh eh cheesy See you wanking off on e-gra gra...Stay calm and Love Nigeria.

Lmao.
Ladies don't self-service.
They blowtongue
cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
I might not be perfect, but I try my best to stay true to self.

No one knows it all, and no mortal being is anywhere near perfect. But we must be true to our own ideals and values. That's the way it is!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Truckpusher(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Untrollable: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2015
yang:
An illiterate is an illiterate. . .the way the North and south-west voted for an illiterate with no WAEC certificate and expect him to produce a blueprint, draw up strategy manage bla bla bla beats me. You cannot plant cassava and expect to see a palm tree. What you have done is remove a working govt of GEJ and put a confused dullard putting the Africa biggest Economy in reverse gear and the small agricultural minister that was growing agriculture, they chased him away to AFDB to sit in an office and speak English when he could be of better use here in Nigeria growing the Agriculture sector

This is the most stupid thing I've read on this thread. "What you have done is remove a working govt of GEJ" this can't be the clueless one you're referring too. His administration saw the value of our currency depreciate, fuel pump price rise to steep levels, his last week as president was a living hell for Nigerians and you're there sprouting crap about a working government? Pointing fingers at other regions? You're nothing more than an ignorant guttersnipe puppet with low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Charly68: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Comparing African leader with the leaders of a developed nations is very very unjust. The difference is very clear. It is of a truth that GMB won the election on a platform of integrity but there are those that funded his campaign . This is Africa for you. You can not win an election with a toga of integrity. You need cool money to go round the length & breath of the country to sell your program & agenda. Those who foot the bill can not & should not be ignored in the scheme of things. This is the simple & basic truth on ground.
The man needs to take his time to balance his appointment . Look at the allegation of some writers against Fayemi,that after winning an election,surrounded himself with friends & non partisans who have no electoral value. This is Naija politics for you. If Baba makes the mistakes of bringing wrong people on board without considering their electoral value ,I bet you his Govt will suffer for such decision. Those who risked their lives & resources can not & should not be abandoned at this moment in time. We need patience to succeed because patience is the core character of God. Each time GEJ made mistakes through impatience People come up with unprintable name calling meanwhile they pushed him. The General shouldn't be bothered with sarcastic commentators . He should take his time to organise a great team that can help him deliver on his promises. He is the only one that will be responsible for what he does & what he does not do.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2015
eliment:
The cry of the loosers.

This man has barely stayed in office for a week and you guys want to kill him with criticism give him a break please let him do it the way he wants

At least I have enjoyed stable electricity supply in the last one week better than anytime under the 6 years of the clueless one
you are a dunce just like him. Don't you know he hasn't even started any work on electricity sector, those stupid phcn people only didn't want to give light just to make it look like he's the savior. This people are just using us for campaign and other rubbish and you are here talking trash.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2015
madjune:

Well, there's still scarcity in Lagos.
Maybe, you can tell Ifeanyi Ubah to send his men up here.
Leave Buhari out of it. He's just spent 1 wk in Aso rock, not 6yrs.

Well if Lagos Yoruba sons like otedola, tinubu and Adenuga who are oil moguls can't give u fuel........Na una doom ooo.

buhari is the president and it has nothing to do with time spent on seat. he should quit making more promises...Let him start working...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=14pt]

You are reasonable , i am quite impressed , Initially i did not want to comment , but your comment inspired me

When was the last time Buhari held a political position ? They won't see that

Buhari is shocking everybody with his doing , Who knew where and how he picked Osinbajo , his security and chief of staff?

Buhari knows as much as Nigerians know that the system is corrupt , he has to choose wisely without actually offending those who brought him to power

Finally , So Far Buhari has been proving that he belongs to no one , he can't be ordered around or controlled by anyone

And that's why PDPiiigs are crying

[/size]

Rubbish, Buhari has not yet picked his Chief Of Staff plus it was the APC leadership led by Tinubu who picked Osinbajo same with his transition committee, All his security aides, ADC et al were picked by Buhari's loyalist and Yar’Adua Cabal Member Gen Dambazau who is expected to be the next NSAthey are all Gen Dambazau's boys, he has no mind of his own.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Pavarottii:

Better open ur eyes, cos u av entered on chance, the light u r seeing, has buhari touched anything inn the sector that u having light, is it not still the provision of GEJ tat u r enjoying. U didn't av light baq den cos of APC's Sabotage. U better put ur president on his toes. Have a nice day!
the body language of a leader speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by 989900: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Untrollable:

This is the most stupid thing I've read on this thread. "What you have done is remove a working govt of GEJ" this can't be the clueless one you're referring too. His administration saw the value of our currency depreciate, fuel pump price rise to steep levels, his last week as president was a living hell for Nigerians and you're there sprouting crap about a working government? Pointing fingers at other regions? You're nothing more than an ignorant guttersnipe puppet with low self esteem.

I think there are some fundamental elements wrong with people generally, even people that lost their homes to foreclosure in the US, and their sons to stoopid wars, still go ahead battering Obama, while making excuses for Bush.

You just can't fix st00pid!
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2015
"Sanbalati n be l'aiye, Tobia n be. Iran Judasi po to l'aiye. Nse ni ka fura."

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters / Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.