Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale (55443 Views)

Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / President Buhari And His Legion Of Sycophants – Yemi Adebowale / My Reply To "Buhari Is Failing Already-yemi Adebowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by madjune(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2015
SenseiX:
I State Atiku was a better option, I thought I was the only one who noticed that Buhari basically stated in his inauguration speech that he had no power plan and that studies were underway. He won since March 28, 2 full months to plan his government at least.
Even GEJ and the notoriously slow Yar’Adua at least had given some sense of the direction they were taking by now.

Are you not senseless in your criticism?
How could Atiku, a known lootocrat seem to you a better option?
Buhari is ending fuel scarcity on June 13th.
Isn't that good news to you all?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Mentcee(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
Men of truth.
Tell them!
I won't call Buhari a Brainless Dunce, Dullard, Illiterate, Ancestor, living Mummy, Haramite so that his rabbied online dogs won't come baring their foam and saliva filled sticky canine for me.
You just spoke my mind. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Dee60: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
[size=20pt]Silly! You dont cook a good stew in 2 minutes. It is not just about acting but acting well. I agree he should have made some appointments, but for crying out loud, his official tenure only started on June 1st. And you dont just push your party aside. This is democracy. If PMB had pushed the party aside, this same writer would be calling him a dicator now. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by donodion(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Fvck this pessimist 7 times over!!! angry angry angry What his 'idols' have destroyed and could not put in place in over 16 years of party rule he wants done in less than a month.

Haters could keep gawking and squalling, Buhari is on the seat and directing our country's affairs, one step at a time with recovery from stolen loots and sourcing for financial backup to run the country

And as long as any corrupt officials are found guilty, show em no mercy.

Yemi Adebowale, you are a Useless Punk!!! angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by nwaanambra1(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
eliment:
The cry of the loosers.

This man has barely stayed in office for a week and you guys want to kill him with criticism give him a break please let him do it the way he wants

[size=18pt]At least I have enjoyed stable electricity supply in the last one week better than anytime under the 6 years of the clueless one[/size]

Bro! i no fit shout! shocked shocked shocked

i swear i have not powered my generator for 4 days at a stretch! shocked shocked

its not like they dont take it ooo but they bring it bak like in an hour or 2! undecided

as for the lamentation crew, don't mind them - mouth wey talk bad will soon talk good! - osadebe grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Hypocrite! You gave jonathan 5 years, was ready to even give him another wasteful 4 years to useless but Buhari to you is already a failure in seven days into his 4 years term! Just shut that your trap and continue wishing your country failure! Ndi Ara!
[/s]

gringrin
oya..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by blackpriest0911: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Haters,saTANoids...Mtchewww
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Ahmeduana(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
SenseiX:
I State Atiku was a better option, I thought I was the only one who noticed that Buhari basically stated in his inauguration speech that he had no power plan and that studies were underway. He won since March 28, 2 full months to plan his government at least.
Even GEJ and the notoriously slow Yar’Adua at least had given some sense of the direction they were taking by now.
PEOPLE WILL RATHER DINE WITH UNKNOW ANGEL THAN A PREDICTABLE DEVIL, THE CONSEQUENCE IS WHAT WE ARE SEEING NOW, JONATHAN HAS PUT NIGERIA ON THE RIGHT TRACK, NOW APC HAS STARTED ANOTHER BRAND NEW EXPERIMENTAL OF RAG-TAG IDEOLOGY, WHO WILL SUFFER? nigerians BY THE TIME THEY FINISH WITH THE EXPERIMENT NOTHING WILL LEFT TO RECOGNISE the mismatch of strange bed-fellas called NIGERIANS! SO MUCH FOR RELIGION AND TRIBAL SENTIMENT!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

What else do u want him to do before u discover that u are a back bencher in the One chance bus

buhari had 60 days to prepare n yet nothing is on ground after 8 days...Even a primary school has kicked off wella in one week of resumption...
anytime I hear this una 60 days after winning election ehh, the thing dey pain me die... What was he suppose to prepare? Prepare what he knows nothing about? No handover notes, he doesn't even know what's in place, the things on ground and u expected him to start preparing after winning elections?
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Emboldened
That's you doomsdaying and doomsayingcheesy

Don't we all have the doom element in us?

I don't know if you'll be realistic bro.
But what we are seeing now is not at par with what we expected.

The writer of that post made valid points that I was at a loss for words on what to comment.

If you say Buhari will perform, what is he waiting for? We need to start feeling his impact my dear.

APC used the social media and the media holistically to win the hearts of a sizable chunk of our populace.

This time, the media won't cut it.
Action will.
Action Bro.

That said, despite my all time scepticism of the change chants and movement, I haven't categorically joined the "DoomSayers" yetsmiley

If I ever do, then know that Nigeria, under this administration is beyond redemption cool
dont mind these apc apologist, thr r so gullible n predictable. I thought lemme not use thought in this context, i thought' still dont find any word to replace it' buhari would hv first relief all the service chiefs of their appointments n appoint new ones. Atleast that would hv bring strong signal that we r in a change era, but 1week after we r still hearing d same names n we aint even sure weada those names will disappear soon from media headlines.
As for me didnt vote for him n am not expecting anyrhing good from him so i will more happy if he doesnt fail to my forecast.
Still wish him goodluck n wisdom cos he needs it more esp now.
Babaonechance!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by niceguy7(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Jst 5days in office and ur already complaining he is failing.... U must be very wicked* undecided
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by jaybee3(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
hayoakins:

We need to know those that will make the cabinet even if it will take NASS decades to ratify. That's called direction and sense of purpose unlike now that we got nothing, no list.

#CHANGE
Direction is about policies which they have clearly stated at various times that it will conform to their parties manifesto.

The figure head minister would most certainly just ensure delivery of the strategic policies
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2015
gringringrin
Truckpusher:
Damn! This your gender identity crisis is really taking a toll on you.

They mentioned your male moniker and you had to reply with ya female version. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Pavarottii(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2015
eliment:
The cry of the loosers.

This man has barely stayed in office for a week and you guys want to kill him with criticism give him a break please let him do it the way he wants

At least I have enjoyed stable electricity supply in the last one week better than anytime under the 6 years of the clueless one
Better open ur eyes, cos u av entered on chance, the light u r seeing, has buhari touched anything inn the sector that u having light, is it not still the provision of GEJ tat u r enjoying. U didn't av light baq den cos of APC's Sabotage. U better put ur president on his toes. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2015
brytandre:
For those that think it takes only PMB to fix Nigeria....

For those who have Governors, SSS, state Police and still have Boko Haram threats.....

For those who run their mouths at Government, when they can't even mind their own business....

Naija I hail!

Rubbish post.

And for those that are missing GEJ (Mr fresh air), he is at Otuoke.

One week in office for PMB! God bless the President (irrespective of who), God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!
u still hv 3yrs 11mnths n 21days to defend babaonechance, i pray u dont fall by d wayside. Recieve strength in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by 2kris(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2015
dunkem21:
One week gone and there is no headway yet ..No ministers, service chiefs, no direction, no communication ..We are scattered like a sheep without shepherd.

JAMB QUESTION: Who is the CURRENT minister of Finance?

I miss you, GEJ.
bro i wan go write one exam next week and i need to knw some of these things,abeg bros u knw who be d minister of finance,work,health,info,sport,petroleum,aviation,transport,...abeg help a fellow brother out pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by neocortex: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2015
elookoo:
The President has directed that the defence headquarters be moved to Maiduguri. There is clearly no sense in this. Buhari simply wants to jeopadise the Command and Control Centre. The United States did not move the Pentagon to the Gulf region during the Gulf war. Yet, they decapitated Iraqi forces. United Kingdom did not move its defence headquarters to the Falkland during the war with Argentina over the Falkland. Buhari’s directive is an archaic military strategy. This is obviously unnecessary in modern warfare. Obviously, our dear President has no blueprint for tackling the Boko Haram problem. All he did during the election was to excoriate Goodluck Jonathan’s security failure. He had no plans of his own.

dumb analysis, you didn't tell us how Usa and Britain did when faced with domestic terrorism , your example only touched on foreign wars.........smh, if you were pmb im sure you will perform worse no wonder you are a supporter of the clueless one

Since you knew how US and UK did when faced with domestic terrorism , kindly tell us.
You called it a dumb analysis but couldn't provide an alternative what a noise.

A little reading on America's civil war and Irish war of independence will give you an insight on how domestic wars are fought.
What Babaonechance is asking of the Nigerian Army is tantamount to asking a commanding general to physically lead the charging forward in battle. What happens if he gets killed , the whole army falls into disarray. The mongol hordes used the strategy of targeting enemy commanders to destroy many strong nation state. Only a dullard will consciously offer the enemy victory on a pplatter of gold.

Buhari should come clean and tell Nigerians that he has no plan instead of his knee-jerk approach to conflicts.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by 2kris(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad
smartest gal u choice to remain neautral kudos bae
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Correctman0606: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove front page pls
These three young men ban me close to a week abi? Na Ishilove na me dey suspect pass.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by freshdude99(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2015
drtwist:
There is no better way of telling someone the truth. Buhari has not gotten a single pass mark since HE Resume office and Dele Momodu is telling us to be patient. For What?

I expect all APC supporter to join us in letting him know much is expected of Him instead of defend his on fruitful ideal
Well said

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by dBard: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2015
My issue with PMB is the fact that, uptill now, we don't have a cabinet.
I personally thought all this should've been settled pre inauguration.
The unending bickering atbthe National assembly is also quite disappointing.

Won't say hes failing tho but Not an encouraging start.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Reference(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2015
After 4 years all we will be hearing is: 'he was a good man, it is the people surrounding him'. That is the story of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Keky(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
standd:

Being a TANOID is now synonymous to being hopeless? @first bolded, you need to ask yourself how important you really are in the grand scheme of things cos your being a doomsayer will not affect the hair on anyone's head, while at it, please remember that Nigeria is not the romance section of NL.
@second bolded, how can a sane person even think about this? That your country is beyond redemption? What are you? So, if Jonathan's administration is reinstalled then the country will go back to being the paradise it used to be under Jonathan's administration?
Pls, we understand that Nairaland helps to boost ego for some of you but take it easy with all your negativity and bitterness due to GEJs loss, cos whatever happens in Nigeria happens to each and everyone of us.
Damn

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Ahmeduana(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
fillmeup200:
Very well written. Anyway,I still don't believe we have entered "one chance" bus. The administration is still new,let us give him time. Buhari has so many people who have interest in how he runs his government and I think he has to start shedding them off,else he may not achieve much.
May God use him to lift this country,Nigerians are going through "hell".
God bless Buhari.

IF YOU SAY THAT BUHARI HAS MANY PEOPLE THAT HAS INTEREST IN THE WAY HE GOVERN NIGERIA, THEN NIGERIA IS INCONSEQUENCIAL AND NIGERIANS ARE OF NO IMPORTANCE.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

dont mind these apc apologist, thr r so gullible n predictable. I thought lemme not use thought in this context, i thought' still dont find any word to replace it' buhari would hv first relief all the service chiefs of their appointments n appoint new ones. Atleast that would hv bring strong signal that we r in a change era, but 1week after we r still hearing d same names n we aint even sure weada those names will disappear soon from media headlines.
As for me didnt vote for him n am not expecting anyrhing good from him so i will more happy if he doesnt fail to my forecast.
Still wish him goodluck n wisdom cos he needs it more esp now.
Babaonechance!

Exactly!
That's the spirit Bro!!!

Even though we're not outrightly supporting him.
Reasons being the hypocritical, propagandic vehicle and charade with which those behind him shot him to power, I reckon that God can use anybody. I reckon that he might actually do better, if the cabals leave him be.

It's just sometimes, we must call out their hypocrisy and double facedness for what it is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
anytime I hear this una 60 days after winning election ehh, the thing dey pain me die... What was he suppose to prepare? Prepare what he knows nothing about? No handover notes, he doesn't even know what's in place, the things on ground and u expected him to start preparing after winning elections?

Does buhari need hand over notes to choose ministers and special assistants and all other appointments?? Does he need Hand over notes before he moves the command centre to Maiduguri as he said, does he fuckinn need Angels to come to him before he gets professionals to get a primary road map to tackle Power issues

Buhari is too weak n too slow to rule Nigeria. simple.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by 989900: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2015
And the award for the most st00pid post of the year goes to: This Post.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Enahi(f): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2015
eliment:
The cry of the loosers.

At least I have enjoyed stable electricity supply in the last one week better than anytime under the 6 years of the clueless one
Yeah right stable power indeed,I haven't had light since 29th of May not even a blink of light. You and your dullard are liars.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2015
I just hope the mantra won't soon shift from CHANGE to PATIENCE?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2015
2kris:
smartest gal u choice to remain neautral kudos bae

Bro, I'm not neutral o.

In politics, no neutralitycheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Joshuadon: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Dreambeat:
Let no one be deceived,the truth is that Buhari never had an idea of how to preside over the affairs of this country.He never Had a blueprint of what to do or how to do it when he gets to to the seat,he only rode on the back of TRIBALISM and RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS sentiment to become the president.He saw the opportunity of becoming the president and grabbed it.I am afraid those Nigerians who voted for him may have to wait a little longer to even get a fraction of his campaign promises fulfilled,that is if any is going to be fulfilled.Moreover,there are so many vested interests in his party who are hell bent on getting their way.

Babaonechance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2015
PassingShot:

You're obviously a teenager from your post.

For your info, there can't be any minister now since the president needs to submit their names to the NASS for approval. So, he cannot name any minister for now. Not until the Senate returns from their recess in July.

Are there no Service Chiefs? Has the president sacked any of them?

I will expect the usual insults associated with frustrated children of anger and hate from you BUT you won't get a reply. cheesy cheesy cheesy
those service chiefs r jonathans, buhari suppose to appoint his, that would hv kick start d new govt. N dont tell me no assmbly to clear them cos 15 SAs where cleared dis week. Cant u see what ambode is doing, relief some key appointments n appoints temporary ones. Maybe baba dey study hw to kickstart or he is still looking for tips on hw to start. Chai naija don enter ONECHANCE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.