Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex (784 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'm not here to list 10 this or 15 that but let's share in this thread favourite lies of opposite sex we know.
I'm a guy, so i'm representing the guys here:

1. He is just a friend
2. I'm on my period
3. I'm a virgin

Drop yours
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
"i promise you, we'll have sex tomorrow"
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by danchuzzy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
offspec:
I'm not here to list 10 this or 15 that but let's share in this thread favourite lies of opposite sex we know.
I'm a guy, so i'm representing the guys here:

1. He is just a friend
2. I'm on my period
3. I'm a virgin

Drop yours

I believe you
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
i dont want ur money
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
1.She's just a friend 2.I swear I'm not dating any other girl! 3.I was not with my fone wen u called. 4.I like kissing more Dan sex.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by ebamma(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
1.She's just a friend 2.I swear I'm not dating any other girl! 3.I was not with my fone wen u called. 4.I like kissing more Dan sex.
hmm
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by danchuzzy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
1.She's just a friend
2.I swear I'm not dating any other girl!
3.I was not with my fone wen u called.
4.I like kissing more Dan sex.

girl you badt...
reminds me of,

my phone was on silent.... when na chinko phone she dey use

I was charging my phone in the room... when na self con she dey stay
I'm single, and searching... when she has multiple bf's not meeting her "standard"...

I just want true love... meanwhile she be born gold digger..

list goes on
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by MrsChima(f): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babe, let me put only the head in and I won't move!
You are the only one for my eyes!
I love being a man and it's my duty!
I have a job!
I am a virgin!
I have never cheats on my woman!
I am a good and God fearing man!
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by Sugarpeaches(f): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
danchuzzy:

girl you badt...
reminds me of,

my phone was on silent.... when na chinko phone she dey use

I was charging my phone in the room... when na self con she dey stay
I'm single, and searching... when she has multiple bf's not meeting her "standard"...

I just want true love... meanwhile she be born gold digger..

list goes on

Lol! And guys be like my fone was with my friend wen u called... I sent de money but mistakenly sent into another account cos I mixed up d ACC number,I will go to de bank on Monday to rectify it n dats de end! ...I don't have a girlfriend meanwhile his babe is your coursemate...and so on.
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by danchuzzy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Lol! And guys be like my fone was with my friend wen u called... I sent de money but mistakenly sent into another account cos I mixed up d ACC number,I will go to de bank on Monday to rectify it n dats de end! ...I don't have a girlfriend meanwhile his babe is your coursemate...and so on.

no be small thing ..
finally, our matter dey God hand.
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by whizqueen(f): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
You too fine pass my mama but that is impossibu grin cheesy
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
whizqueen:
You too fine pass my mama but that is impossibu grin cheesy
seems you have been listening to too much Psquare's songs of late. undecided
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by whizqueen(f): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
seems you have been listening to too much Psquare's songs of late. undecided
Yesssss lipsrsealed tongue
How are you na? smiley
Re: Drop Favourite Lies From The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

1.She's just a friend
2.I swear I'm not dating any other girl!
3.I was not with my fone wen u called.
4.I like kissing more Dan sex.
I'm guilty of this lie. But one thing with this lie is a reply to a lie.
Meaning the lady must have already lied she hates sex.
So we need to lie that we prefer kiss too so we can start from somewhere.
Dem say na "hello" dey follow "how are you"
So, from kiss....you know the rest

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms / Happy Birthday To Me, Myself & I, Show Some Love Pals By Doing The Needful / Top 10 Things You Must Do To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Give You Her All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.