Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (86071 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by thedio(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Its irritating... Well am not a village girl, So d question ain't 4 me
waitn 4 d village girls 2 comment.. I knw they would deny it
evidence pls
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by UjSizzle(f): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nonso23:

Of course! Thank God for the conc. HCL laden in our stomachs grin
No need to fear any stomped palm kernel oil that looks like fresh baby poo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
*pukes* thanks angry

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Jonwesley(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Its irritating...
Well am not a village girl, So d question ain't 4 me

waitn 4 d village girls 2 comment..
I knw they would deny it

It's your picture that is irritating! And what U claimed U are not, is written all over U. It's not difficult to know. Mgbeke!

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Prettydiamond(f): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
I actually hate people who claim dat their culture sucks. Evn tho she hasn't tried it b4, she shuldnt talk in dat manner. Its uncalled for.I hvnt tried it b4 bt I ddnt curse, I jux kept mum, so quit hmming
Acidosis:
hmmm

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
You don't need to be a village girl to do this,I'm glad I did,hard fun.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by blakky97(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
checked your dp you dont look any better than a village girl to me though

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by realbee(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
cococandy:
you and exaggeration grin

She aimt exaggerating, for commercial quantity local palm oil production, people actually stand waist deep inside the meshing pit, saw dat alot in ekiti during service.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by udomma1005(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
And she lied again!!!!

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by naijafella(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Esetim:
Stomping palm nuts? Wow! Must be tiring.

Lazy girl...
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by happney65: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
The babe's thighs dey fresh and frosh..I love what am seeing..
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by taryour(f): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gboliwe:

You schooled in FGGC? Then you must know Aunty Lizzy Mba (she was my guardian. I did two terms in my Jss1 and left the school)

@topic, I have never seen it done this way before but I have participated a couple of times in processing oil but in the modern way at the mill. This method should be very strenuous and tiring and won't work for a farmer with a large output in mind.

BTW, the girl doing this is pretty. Prettier than that one trying to demean her.

Wow seriously,I think I remember that name but can't place her face. my gaurdian was mrs iwagwu and mrs okereke then. I soo loved the school song ( the guns of battles were all silent....) It was the best song then. My hostel was the first hostel after the gate, just beside mrs okereke's house ( she is fair, short and always on jerry curls).

It was real fun then, expecially with lots of rumours about madam koin koin, bush baby and that nobody ever touched the school fence that anyone that did died.

I left during otokoto o, my mum and grandma were to worried about it.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by annawhite(f): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
The firewood backgrounded

girls shud answer this ASAP grin
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sigo86:

Na Telemundo angry angry angry
Na u I ask?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by taryour(f): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dinvictus:

Hi, what set were u? I finished in 2001
Awwww no I dint finish in FGGC owerri. Good to meet you here though. *winks*
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by esiri4jesu(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Its irritating...
I knw they would deny it
The girl in the picture is not a village girl looking at her dressing, skin and nails.
Probably , she is on holiday in the village.
You don't need to be a village girl to perform this task.

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Caseless: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Shollypopzz:

I understand why people stomp on grapes but why would anyone stomp on palm nuts?? I know for a fact that one's feet cannot achieve the result in that picture, palm nuts are hard.

So, what is the purpose of the feet?? Does it make the already pounded palm nuts smoother??
undecided angry
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
fem29:

Blood of Jesuus shocked shocked cry
Don't feel bad, the real palm oil wud av floated nd be on the surface, only the dirt nd bad remnants will be under the water, d real palm oil will be packed inside bowls, basins nd den heated inside a big drum....after heating, dirts will settle below nd d original pure palm oil, d ones we consume will now be packaged inside kegs nd transported home, where palm oil is being processed in Yoruba land is called 'Ekuu'
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Gboliwe: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
taryour:

Wow seriously,I think I remember that name but can't place her face. my gaurdian was mrs iwagwu and mrs okereke then. I soo loved the school song ( the guns of battles were all silent....) It was the best song then. My hostel was the first hostel after the gate, just beside mrs okereke's house ( she is fair, short and always on jerry curls).

It was real fun then, expecially with lots of rumours about madam koin koin, bush baby and that nobody ever touched the school fence that anyone that did died.

I left during otokoto o, my mum and grandma were to worried about it.

I don't have much memories about the school. It's been a very long time and I didn't stay long. My guardian too was short with a Surveyor husband. She taught Physical education then. I wonder where she is. She was so nice to me. She had 3 children.

I had to leave because my Parents didn't want me in an all girls school but it was the only one available. As soon as my first choice school was available, they pulled me out.

Hot and crazy girls in that school sha.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by MizMyColi(f): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

I don't believe this counts here. It's just palm oil extraction, not akara (yeah for the latter pounding the beans instead of grinding at the mill gives it a better flavour).

Feet in food= unhealthy.

I get your anglewink
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by MizMyColi(f): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

babe shun joor.
It looks fun o, but checkout coogar and cococandy's version...hahahahahaha.
If no be say my MIL supplies me the oil in gallons ehn, I for use groundnut cook egusi soup next week. cry

When last those women near clean water for bathing?

I don't even grind my tomatoes o, I pound...same with my crayfish and palmkernel for my oha/okazi soup but this one no just look good for my eyes.

Na the babe fresh legs discombobulate my thinkingcheesy
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Bollinger(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
NobleAky:
Did you? Just be sincere!

You do realise that some countries still make wine using this process. Wine that you might have drunk In your lifetime. It is always better not to investigate your consumptions too thoroughly.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yes smiley

I could write a book about it.
Don't even get me started on my udara (agbalumo) or ona (three leaf yam) experiences in the village.

Cherished moments.
Bolosiye:
mehn! dis babe get interesting village experience

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
obayaya:

The pictures Coogar posted are from the western part of the country... They're kinda for commercial production and are usually sited a distance from the house. mostly in farmlands

OP's picture is from the eastern part of the country particularly Nsukka axis.. You'll find that in almost every traditional kitchen in that axis.
in my eastern part, we use big mortars and pestles but if it's too large to be pounded by hand, we take to the palm oil mills.

I've not seen this before. (But then how many people's homes have I been to in the village before)
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by natas22: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
How on earth will you even call that babe a village girl did you check her nails.laps and nice body

www.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by natas22: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
udomma1005:

And she lied again!!!!

Obasanjo type of lie

www.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Shakazulu2: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
No more palm oil for me. Never liked it anywayz
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by obayaya(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
cococandy:
in my eastern part, we use big mortars and pestles but if it's too large to be pounded by hand, we take to the palm oil mills.

I've not seen this before. (But then how many people's homes have I been to in the village before)

I think different parts of Igboland have their own way.. The picture the OP posted is probably from Nsukka axis... I'm from that axis

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by dazzlinglyme: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Feranchek:

Village dey even smell for her picture sef undecided
as in eh...........
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by BobUg28(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Its irritating...

I knw they would deny it

Your comment alone reeks and depicts that you grew up in the village.
**runs go hide** grin grin grin
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Slimvincent(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

frm ur pics u look more like a bush gal..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.