Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Benefits Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Sex (1208 Views)

What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Sex by suppadan(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
* Sex Keeps Your Immune System Humming; People who've sex have higher level of what defends your body against germs, viruses and other intruders, unlike those who don't.
* Boosts Your Libido.
* Improves Women Bladder Control ; Good sex is like a work out for your pelvic muscles. When you've an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles which strengthen them.
* Lower Blood Pressure.
* Sex Counts As Exercise.
* Lower Heart Attack Risk.
* Lesser Pain & Stress.
* May Make Prostate Cancer Less Likely.
* Improves Sleep.
* Eases Stress.
Re: Benefits Of Sex by vjsmiles: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2015

Re: Benefits Of Sex by suppadan(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
vjsmiles:

Anything to say sire ?? ..or comment ?
Re: Benefits Of Sex by natas22: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sex is for married people

www.
Re: Benefits Of Sex by smartesboys(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
sex is really excited for married. it's clamity and dengerous to unmarried, it simply lead to serious fatal deaseses like HIV etc
Re: Benefits Of Sex by suppadan(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
smartesboys:
sex is really excited for married. it's clamity and dengerous to unmarried, it simply lead to serious fatal deaseses like HIV etc
lol ...but tha' is when you know your patner bro ...'m nad saying you should go outta the way of ya' relationship jus' to have sex..neither am i advicin' tha' you sh0uld 've sex .
Re: Benefits Of Sex by suppadan(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmm ....people jus' dey view ..no0ne wan c0mment ..chai.
Re: Benefits Of Sex by MizTyna(f): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Benefits Of Sex by ZedX6: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
smartesboys:
Your English is more than a "serious fatal deaseses".
Re: Benefits Of Sex by suppadan(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizTyna:
Interesting!
thanks j'rey miz.
Re: Benefits Of Sex by suppadan(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
lol ...#Zed ...i saw all his errors..didn't wann' s0und rude telling him.
buh make you chill with am nah ..the least you can do is get him a tutor (laughing 2)
Re: Benefits Of Sex by suppadan(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
suppadan:
lol ...#Zed ...i saw all his errors..didn't wann' s0und rude telling him.
buh make you chill with am nah ..the least you can do is get him a tutor (laughing 2)
i'm just kiddin' ohh, #smatesboy(hands up)

(1) (Reply)

What Intrigues U About The Opposite Sex / Question Of The Day (pix) / Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.