Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? (3157 Views)

Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
It may sound very cliche but its actually true!
I've been opportune to talk, chat and relate with both foreign and Nigerian girls, and there's a world of difference between them.

Let's take chatting for instance...
A foreign girl is open, interesting, friendly and very jovial when chatting with a guy. Before u type, she don reply u! She's ready to give u all d info u need even when u didn't ask.

But try a Naija girl! Its one hell of an experience chatting with them. U drop a msg and they read and ignore. Onlt to type "k" or "hmm" after 3 hours!
I mean our ladies are just too damn boring! U nid to dig very deep to find the real person, and most guys don't have dat time and strength. And most of them are graduates who passed thru school!
Its the same story with calling and relationship. A typical Naija gal can never tell u how she feels, what she wants etc. She expects u to figure out. I don't get it, is it culture or what is the cause of this??

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by Cutehector(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
see question
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by agarawu23(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
not all are boring.
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
see question
Answer bro
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
not all her boring.
Yea! Abt 80% of dem are.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by agarawu23(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:

Yea!
Abt 80% of dem are.
it depends on the kinda girl you dealing with
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pasqal09 wat do u think?
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by sinaj(f): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:

Answer bro
U are yet to meet me bwoy cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
it depends on the kinda girl you dealing with

I don't get u.
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by ITbomb(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
For a Nigerian girl, survival is the key word.

An average Nigerian girl sees a guy as a poverty alleviation agent aka caring guy, so they are careful in their first conduct as to place a high premium on themselves to attract better package while an oyibo girl is just looking for someone to relate to and share ideas, if it leads to relationship or sex, so be it.

Naija girl first impulse is to check your pix and see how fresh you look and the accessories. The rule of thumb is that if a guy takes good care of himself and look fresh, he can take care of his girl. So while you are waiting for her reply she is busy sorting through the pix of all the guys that dropped their Holla before she select about 3 that she feels are well packaged and start to chat

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by Rosemary216(f): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Well, u hvnt met lively naija girls and boring foreign girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
sinaj:

U are yet to meet me bwoy cool
Really? Pls I need a very lively lady like u in my life oo
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Stress, and insecurity (as in, fear of unknown) make most Nigerian girls less lively.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Stress, and insecurity (as in, fear of unknown) make most Nigerian girls less lively.
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
not all her boring.
baba, abeg modify dat ur statement grin
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
ITbomb:
For a Nigerian girl, survival is the key word.

An average Nigerian girl sees a guy as a poverty alleviation agent aka caring guy, so they are careful in their first conduct as to place a high premium on themselves to attract better package while an oyibo girl is just looking for someone to relate to and share ideas, if it leads to relationship or sex, so be it.

Naija girl first impulse is to check your pix and see how fresh you look and the accessories. The rule of thumb is that if a guy takes good care of himself and look fresh, he can take care of his girl. So while you are waiting for her reply she is busy sorting through the pix of all the guys that dropped their Holla before she select about 3 that she feels are well packaged and start to chat

Yea mehn I get wat u mean.
I know they wud wanna select u know buh even when they eventually start chatting or responding, its usually always boring. D guy will always be d one asking questions or trying to elicit replies fromd babe. Oyibo gals will even wanna know everytin abt u.
I don't know if its only me dat has experienced dis oo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by Brugo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
One cup of fresh Kaikai for you my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by agarawu23(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Orijin101:

baba, abeg modify dat ur statement grin
why? na the boring ones you dey date ?
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
why? na the boring ones you dey date ?
you wrote "her" instead of "are" grin
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by agarawu23(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:

I don't get u.
you can't jump into conclusion that all Nigeria Ladies are boring some foreign babes are dumb too.

we have a lot of lively girls. it depends on the one you are dating, guys are not the same too.
some guys are even more boring than ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by agarawu23(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Orijin101:

you wrote "her" instead of "are" grin
hmm you should know is a typo, even the op ignored it grin thanks for the correction sha
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by elantraceey(f): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fallacy of hasty generalization undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Fallacy of hasty generalization undecided

Hahaha..
Are u different babe?
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
you can't jump into conclusion that all Nigeria Ladies are boring some foreign babes are dumb too.

we have a lot of lively girls. it depends on the one you are dating, guys are not the same too.
some guys are even more boring than ladies.

Ok mehn.
I hope I meet lively chicks sha!
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
white girls lively? hahahahahahahaha
lwkmd oooo!!!! when I saw the title, iblaff site I begin cry!!
grin
dude, are u high on garri or something??

white gals boring dieee!!! they are too open(in a mumuish way. they tell u everything and are ready to even send u money)
now, some naija gals can be boring, buh not lyk some white gals. I'm not jealous, I'm just typing d truth.

even a white guy on Kik once told me he liked black gals more bkus they are very open and they go straight to the point unlike white gals who act like drama queens. too dramatic. and I agree.

abeg op, I no fit laff again, go sleep jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by elantraceey(f): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:

Hahaha..
Are u different babe?

Everyone is different , someone extremely boring to you might be the most lively friend to another.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by agarawu23(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:

Ok mehn.
I hope I meet lively chicks sha!
I will get one for you if you are ready to pay tongue
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Everyone is different , someone extremely boring to you might be the most lively friend to another.

No!!!
Wat am saying is dat u shud loosen up a bit.
Nice dp u got tho!
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by LaurelP(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
white girls lively? hahahahahahahaha
lwkmd oooo!!!! when I saw the title, iblaff site I begin cry!!
grin
dude, are u high on garri or something??

white gals boring dieee!!! they are too open(in a mumuish way. they tell u everything and are ready to even send u money)
now, some naija gals can be boring, buh not lyk some white gals. I'm not jealous, I'm just typing d truth.

even a white guy on Kik once told me he liked black gals more bkus they are very open and they go straight to the point unlike white gals who act like drama queens. too dramatic. and I agree.

abeg op, I no fit laff again, go sleep jare grin

Ok I'm assuming u typed dis cos ur a girl.
But to me, whit girls are more humane dan naija girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by elantraceey(f): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:

No!!!
Wat am saying is dat u shud loosen up a bit.
Nice dp u got tho!

Lol , For me whether I'm boring to you or not depends on you , you can't be saying rubbish and expect our chat to be lively . By the way I don't reply with k and all of that .

Thanks.
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by jamex93(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
op ur head dey there

naija gals mata don tire me

leta at 40 dem go dey complain say no husband

na d man u tell K and hmmm want marry u ni
Re: Why Are Foreign Girls More Lively Than Nigerian Girls? by MizTyna(f): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
We no get light charge to dey lively. A sister's gotta conserve that battery,lol!
Nigerian girls can be lively and all,but then,when a girl gets lively and excited,some guys start taking it as something else

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With An Hausa Girl / My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand / My Piece Of Advice To Ireneony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.