Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls (3131 Views)

Foreign Girls Are The Best / Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2015
[b]1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GUYS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS. undecided

2) THEY KEEP MULTIPLE MEN. THE HIGHER THE BOYFRIENDS, THE HIGHER THE MONEY AND MATERIAL GAINS DERIVED ALL IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE.
grin

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER MAN'S FUTURE. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION AND ONCE HE'S BROKE THEY RUN TO THE NEXT VICTIM ON THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP. sad

4) THEY ARE A DISTRACTION IN EVERY SERIOUS MAN'S LIFE. YOU WILL EVENTUALLY REALIZE THAT ALL THE TIME INVESTED IN HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER USED IN MAKING MONEY OR IMPROVING ONE'S LIFE angry

5). THEY ARE SEXUALLY AND FINANCIALLY INSATIABLE. THIS IS WHY AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL KEEPS A MINIMUM OF 3 GUYS AND ALL SHE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS PUSSSY MAINTAINED WITH ALUM TO MAKE HER LOOK TIGHT AND DECENT DOWN THERE. DO NOT FALL FOR THE CHEAP TRICK undecided

6) THEY ARE NOT LOYAL AND COMMITTED IN ANY RELATIONSHIP. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR "I LOVE YOU" GIMMICKS grin

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY AND SEE HOW THEY BEHAVE ON A DATE. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEY CAN'T AFFORD COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA (GUY) IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET. grin grin

8 NIGERIAN LADIES SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THAT EVEN THEIR PARENTS CAN'T TAKE ON. THEY DEMAND MONEY FOR UP KEEPS, RECHARGE CARDS, POCKET MONEY, E.T.C INSTEAD OF GETTING OFF THEIR LAZY BUM AND FIND A JOB undecided

9) THEY MOSTLY HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE'S. SOME CAN WEAR AN HAIR DO FOR OVER 4 WEEKS, WEAR A BRA FOR 3 DAYS, UNSHAVEN PUBIC AND SMELLY ARMPITS AND A STENCH FILLED PUSSSY SMELLING LIKE A ROTTEN FISH DUE TO CONSTANT BANGING BY DIFFERENT MEN embarassed

10) ADD YOURS....

once you spot a Nigerian girl showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from her depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer cool

#Team Foreign Girls[/b]
cool cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by INTROVERT(f): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2015
jerk

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by kaziblake(f): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Is your sister not a nigerian

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2015
kaziblake:
Is your sister not a nigerian

undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by RexKexMilann: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2015
OP, You are Senseless...... No offense undecided.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Halimi24: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2015
@searching4l0ve

d posts on ur threads are always well written

Why don't dey ever get to d frontpage??

Ur threads don't offend me cos am not one of those ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2015
coolNigerian girls..... Only a few are chosen.
Thumbs up to numba 4

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2015
RexKexMilann:
OP, You are Senseless...... No offense undecided.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Halimi24:
@searching4l0ve

d posts on ur threads are always well written

Why don't dey ever get to d frontpage??

Ur threads don't offend me cos am not one of those ladies

MY THREAD WON'T MAKE THE FRONTPAGE BECAUSE TRUTH IS BITTER. wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2015
Searching4love is back grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2015
cc: nina4u,strahovski,icedbeatz,tosyne2much,slimzjoe,miggs,eyeon,doyinisaac cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by seunt4ut(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GUYS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS. undecided

2) THEY KEEP MULTIPLE MEN. THE HIGHER THE BOYFRIENDS, THE HIGHER THE MONEY AND MATERIAL GAINS DERIVED ALL IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE.
grin

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER MAN'S FUTURE. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION AND ONCE HE'S BROKE THEY RUN TO THE NEXT VICTIM ON FAKE THEIR LOVE TRAP. sad

4) THEY ARE A DISTRACTION IN EVERY SERIOUS MAN'S LIFE. YOU WILL EVENTUALLY REALIZE THAT ALL THE TIME INVESTED IN HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER USED IN MAKING MONEY OR IMPROVING ONE'S LIFE angry

5). THEY ARE SEXUALLY AND FINANCIALLY INSATIABLE. THIS IS WHY AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL KEEPS A MINIMUM OF 3 GUYS AND ALL SHE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS PUSSSY MAINTAINED WITH ALUM TO MAKE HER LOOK TIGHT AND DECENT DOWN THERE. DO NOT FALL FOR THE CHEAP TRICK undecided

6) THEY ARE NOT LOYAL AND COMMITTED IN ANY RELATIONSHIP. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR "I LOVE YOU" GIMMICKS grin

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY AND SEE HOW THEY BEHAVE ON A DATE. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEY CAN'T AFFORD COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA (GUY) IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET. grin grin

8 NIGERIAN LADIES SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THAT EVEN THEIR PARENTS CAN'T TAKE ON. THEY DEMAND MONEY FOR UP KEEPS, RECHARGE CARDS, POCKET MONEY, E.T.C INSTEAD OF GETTING OFF THEIR LAZY BUM AND FIND A JOB undecided

9) THEY MOSTLY HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE'S. SOME CAN WEAR AN HAIR DO FOR OVER 4 WEEKS, WEAR A BRA FOR 3 DAYS, UNSHAVEN PUBIC AND SMELLY ARMPITS AND A STENCH FILLED PUSSSY SMELLING LIKE A ROTTEN FISH DUE TO CONSTANT BANGING BY DIFFERENT MEN embarassed

10) ADD YOURS....

once you spot a Nigerian girl showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from her depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer cool

#Team Foreign Girls[/b]
cool cool

Wow. Quiet true bro. You must be vexing sha lol

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2015
seunt4ut:

Wow. Quiet true bro. You must be vexing sha lol

cool cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Searching4love is back grin grin

embarassed
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
9) THEY MOSTLY HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE'S. SOME CAN WEAR AN HAIR DO FOR OVER 4 WEEKS, WEAR A BRA FOR 3 DAYS, UNSHAVEN PUBIC AND SMELLY ARMPITS AND A STENCH FILLED PUSSSY SMELLING LIKE A ROTTEN FISH DUE TO CONSTANT BANGING BY DIFFERENT MEN

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=JimiCoker post=40183847][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2015
NO 8 though. The FTC sounds really pained, the Op hit her right where it pains her much. #change, don't b.itch about the truth

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

embarassed
But why haven't you found love yet? sad
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
But why haven't you found love yet? sad

I HAVE FOUND LOVE IN daretodiffer. thank u undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nina4u(f): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
cc: nina4u,strahovski,icedbeatz,tosyne2much,slimzjoe,miggs,eyeon,doyinisaac cool
wande cole...wizkid...dubble trubble psquare...flavour...timays..olamide..sound sultan..r2bees ..patoranking...bla bla bla swizz chocolate ...brown sugah ...white Volvo grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:
wande cole...wizkid...dubble trubble psquare...flavour...timays..olamide..sound sultan..r2bees ..patoranking...bla bla bla swizz chocolate ...brown sugah ...white Volvo grin grin

cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

congratulations grin grin But why do you remain stwepid and sad undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by eyeon(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2015
If nature had to switch their positions for two weeks; you'ld learn to love what you have.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
congratulations grin grin But why do you remain stwepid and sad undecided

I won't engage you but rather ignore you. I expected u to be more civil since we've known each other for a while but it's unfortunate that what changed about you is only your moniker. You like starting what you can't finish and when u get painful response, you start calling the mods. You are ignored henceforth cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

I won't engage you but rather ignore you. I expected u to be more civil since we've known each other for a while but it's unfortunate that what changed about you is only your moniker. You like starting what you can't finish and when u get painful response, you start calling the mods. You are ignored henceforth cool
grin grin the boy is cool now. sorry sad
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by seunt4ut(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2015
hmmmmm so funny even now gurls are becoming so bold to tell who they are dating that "baby me and dis guy u are talking about we are just friends with benefit nothing between us" do u also believe that punchline

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2015
seunt4ut:
hmmmmm so funny even now gurls are becoming so bold to tell who they are dating that "baby me and dis guy u are talking about we are just friends with benefit nothing between us" do u also believe that punchline

It's so rampant among our shameless girls bro. na so we see am cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by seunt4ut(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

It's so rampant among our shameless girls bro. na so we see am cheesy
Lol no wonder am still single and street is full of baby mama these day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Mogbe shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by 2dice(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
The Op just Massacred them ladies sharpely
I dedicate Drake - 'KILLER' for the OP
K.0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:
im here baby

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix.... A Guy Proposing To His Fiancee, But Was Turned Because? / Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) / My Prophecies For The Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.