Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (61559 Views)

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by leke12(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2015
I will be true to myself! The probability of me cheating in my marriage is 95%..... Can't help it.

2 Likes

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Ibsgal(f): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2015
But 99.9% of men belong to at least 1 category on the list.

1 Like

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Maxymilla(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2015
maryam6:
Dear God, pls dnt give me a cheater as a husband o.
amen oooo....non-cheater lik me...hope u dnt mind?
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Lincoln275(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2015
11. the handsome guy

1 Like

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by myklangelo(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2015
No man will not fall into atleast one of them. So in summary the writer is telling all women that all men cheat.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by abtmaviz(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I remain loyal I never cheat and will never cheat

grin grin tongue tongue
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by dannewlife(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2015
I don't belive number six 6
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Idydarling(f): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2015
I still think there are straight guys out thereI still think there are straight guys out there
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Elvis506(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2015
maryam6:
AMEN!!!
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Islie: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Cheater note book

A lady who is loved up won't read or understand all the jagons you just wrote up there

2 Likes

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Burger01(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Okay. Noted. Let's have the women versionsmiley

2 Likes

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by shugga(f): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Aitee1:
The set I hate most are the one minute men who can't even do the do yet they cheat angry angry angry

Busted!!! cheesy
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Aitee1: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2015
shugga:

Busted!!! cheesy

For crissake you can't fvck ,then why in God's name are you cheating

Stay one place and learn angry angry

5 Likes

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by noblegrex: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2015
This is nonsense.it doesn't help at all.....the topic should b y your husband should not cheat on u. Men cheats for sure bt most of it is caused by the ladies not men cos of their trick they called wisdom.whatever happened, MEN,MEN,MEN they will never search themselves to know their weaknesses n if they know, they'll say I want a man that will take me for who I am,love me regardless my past.nonsense Y CAN'T U asked y MEN r Cheating nt men who cheats. Bt u wrote something sha
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Elvis506(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Ibsgal:
But 99.9% of men belong to at least 1 category on the list.
all men belongs to atleast one but doesn't justify dat all men are cheat....I belong to one of them but never cheated on my ex cos I alwys control myself nd have a rethink.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by kilode100(f): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2015
So far he drop chop money, let him bang on o... as in make he go soun.
Na him waist go hear am..

9 Likes

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by missKiffy(f): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2015
I kind of agree with this list
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Elvis506(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Idydarling:
I still think there are straight guys out thereI still think there are straight guys out there
u are right dear, it all depends on us o definitely everyone knows what's good for him or her...
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Swagk101(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
maryam6:
Work & pray..u've only prayed, u av 2 work towards dis by sacrificing ur punny whenever he wants 2 shine ur Kongo or else na 2 go bleep outside
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by LaudGuy: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Fact:
The sooner women realize that men will always be men, the happier they would become.

Caveat: Easier said...

Meanwhile:

*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland on 31-12-15* #ClimaxMusic
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2015
FLEASE, What's CHEATING.?
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by dotune(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Nice write up op. But if u don't mind, there's no word such as 'cheater'. The correct word is Cheat. "Once a cheat forever a cheat".
However, people repent and change for the better, trust me I've seen people turn from cheating to being faithful. Especially when they genuinely give their lives to Jesus Christ, the One who can deliver u and I from the power of sin.

1 Like

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Omotayor123(f): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2015
Not necessarily..
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by maryhaam(f): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Some men r jst dumb.. Its jst a norm nowadays.. If U dnt love ur current wife/gf... Y dnt U jst leave her instead of cheatin... Its seriously an irresponsible thin.. And sm evn go to the extent of treatin dia family like shii.. That thing is headache to me.. And i dnt forgive either if anyone eva cheats evn if its one day to ma marriage... I jst condone it coz i dnt see doin to me what i cn nva do To U.. Dn If U eva see me cheat..

Then jazz is involve..
hearing that from the male folks,sound interestinng,what happens to the varieties of life philosophy,just asking.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Timoleon(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2015
now i am worried....hardly any guy dat doesnt belong into any of d ten categories. Are we to conclude dat all men cheat?
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Swagk101(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Islie:
Cheater note book

A lady who is loved up won't read or understand all the jagons you just wrote up there
She's blinded by love
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Elvis506(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
Not necessarily..
Exactly

1 Like

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by missKiffy(f): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
Hehehehehe
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by murtala120: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2015
Any woman that listens to all this will never get relationship/married cos almost all men are guilty of all of them. Whoever does not have a womanizer as a friend or a young person as friend does not have a social live and might even be sadist. Ladies please don't listen to that crab, commit ur relationship to God and it will always work. People that write stuffs like that are home breakers
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by daniel56(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Is that all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / My Soon To Be Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.