Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** (3989 Views)

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / "If Your Girlfriend Don't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" - Nigerian Lady / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by exlinkleads(f): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fans Blast Lady For Saying: Your Hubby Will Cheat On You If You Don't Cook & Suck His Joystick

This lady has elicited hate on twitter among her peers and her series of posts are really going viral and making sense I might add. Most people view her comments and posts as stupid and that of a lady with so little or no self esteem. Most has however applauded her for her audibility and her ability to say things so many woman doesn't want to bring out from the closet.

Checkout the post above and comment what you think below. See what people are saying about her comments below. People are really getting enraged.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/fans-blast-lady-for-saying-your-hubby.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique obinoscopy

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by stephleena(f): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
smh,Tonto dike,tiwa savage,wey suck their husbands dick,dry nkoweda u turn to chef oo,or u turn their dicks into water bottle, doesn't guarantee,a safe marriage.. they would still go after edible catering,and rose flower... our parents, wey stay up to fifty years and more than in marriages, never thought of BJ..our mamas,even dey shame,to change clothes front of papa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by SINZ: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
She's right though... wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by vladhillz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
lmao..finally one got realistic

9 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Nwodosis(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
It is the raw truth, if you are having good meals and good Bisola treatments from your wife, you would have to be a very wicked man with no conscience to cheat on your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by obiorathesubtle: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
sad

No seriously.. Gospel truth..

How do you know she's ready to be a loyal wife when she don't suck and cook?

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by martphreak(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sick Lady...
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Idydarling(f): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:
smh,Tonto dike,tiwa savage,wey suck their husbands dick,dry nkoweda u turn to chef oo,or u turn their dicks into water bottle, doesn't guarantee,a safe marriage.. they would still go after edible catering,and rose flower... our parents, wey stay up to fifty years and more than in marriages, never thought of BJ..our mamas,even dey shame,to change clothes front of papa.
heheheheheheheeeeee edible catering and rose flower...oga, u no dey forget?
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Nwodosis(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:

Our parents married for procreation and we are now marrying for companionship! Never you underestimate the power of BJ in keeping men at home unless you are not getting it right.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by alobright17(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:
Shutup and stop talking trash,if you have nothing to say just start saying Amen or Amin .
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Welllll....... lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Kondomatic(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
SMH
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by iammrjaai(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
this generation seff....them too like sucking......why.?
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by nikkypearl(f): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nwodosis:

Our parents married for procreation and we are now marrying for companionship! Never you underestimate the power of BJ in keeping men at home unless you are not getting it right.
ahhhh shocked

abasi nbong
Eledumare ooo
chineke meee

we give up!!!
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by RoyalBlak007: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
♤Let the sucking

♤Begin grin .....,,
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by RoyalBlak007: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
♤i miss my ex

♤.she súcks like a Vacuum Cleaner .....,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Jay542(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
sad

No seriously.. Gospel truth..

How do you know she's ready to be a loyal wife when she don't suck and cook?

It takes more than head to test any wife's loyalty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by exlinkleads(f): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
lalasticlala

lets hear urs thoughts

wey ishilove self. e don tee
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by obiorathesubtle: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jay542:

It takes more than head to test any wife's loyalty.

But head is a start..

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by profhezekiah: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
People shouldn't blame probably that was a recurring experience she has been having in all her relationship,that why she generalize it
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by jessicahardman: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:

You are wrong. Our mothers never finished their pu$$13$ before marriage.
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by EricBloodAxe: 12:43am On Apr 04, 2017
If she sucks and cooks, she above average and it's a slight probability an average guy would still cheat on her.
But if she don't suck or cook, there's nothing interesting about her and she'll definitely be cheated on. Guess dt explains it better.
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:
Hw u take knw say tonto nd tiwa were sucking their husbands dry? Were u der while they were performing d act?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Jay542(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

But head is a start..

I totally agree..
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by refiner(f): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Hnmmm...this one pass me...lets wait for the elders undecided
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2017
SINZ:
She's right though... wink
This lady has popcorn brain, so empty and there's nothing right about her assertion. Shey this is where you are this early morning abi?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by QuietHammer(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Good. Very good. We men are gods. Worship us and suck our our d,icks. grin
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by SINZ: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
This lady has popcorn brain, so empty and there's nothing right about her assertion. Shey this is where you are this early morning abi?

LOL, I made that comment since yesterday hun grin
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, I made that comment since yesterday hun grin
tongue
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by SINZ: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
tongue
Morning ma'am grin
Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2017
SINZ:

Morning ma'am grin
Morning Sir kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2017
alobright17:
Shutup and stop talking trash,if you have nothing to say just start saying Amen or Amin .
just dey rant lik say if dem put una 2 u fit beat am .Wetin im post now no b tru talk?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoga Teacher Hospitalized After Performing Mouth Gig On Himself / My Relationship With A Single Mother / A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.