Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions (18430 Views)

No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says / Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post / Jega Faults IGP, Says No Law Bars Waiting After Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by amacastel: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
May God deliver the police IG I know he needs serious deliverance prayer for him to make that statement means HE IS THE MOST COURRTP OFFICER IN the FEDRATION
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by Orunto: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tarfa Balogun was an American IGP.
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by todayguest(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
jawjaw1:
Oga IGP, please don't let me question your ability to guide the NPF in the direction of change we are currently driving towards.

Tell us the police is making every effort to improve and I will understand, but don't tell me it is the least corrupt institution in Nigeria.

Just a trip between Agabara and Seme Border in Lagos will make anyone ashamed of what policemen who should be protecting Nigerians are doing on the road.

Personally, I was a victim of extortion a few weeks ago by young police officers from Aguda police station in Surulere, Lagos.

My opinion is that the NPF is in a critical condition and only a timely serious surgery can save it.
if you know, you're innocent, why do you allow yourself to be extorted and not simply ask them to charge you to court if, they have a case against you?
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by ooshinibos: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Awesome !!!!! ( are you thinking what am thinking )
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by galadima77(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
ITbomb:
Yeah, and NEPA is the most efficient and Baba One Chance is not a Dullard.
yeah.....and you're not a mumu too.
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by Pele4sure: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
oludashmi:
At the annual symposium during a Feast of Barracuda organised by the National Association of Seadogs, the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase, has declared the Nigerian Police as the least corrupt officers compared to all other institutions in Nigeria.

Arase who was represented by the Commissioner of Police, Federal Capital Territory, Mr. Wilson Inalegwu said that the practical step to deal with corruption was to dismantle road blocks by Police and the establishment of Monitoring Teams to ensure compliance across the country.

The IGP also said bail is free and urged Nigerians to call their helplines whenever they are asked to make payment for bail and promised that such officers would be dealt with.

He said: “The IG said he is allergic to corruption and since then he has taken practical steps to deal with the issue of corruption, both the history of corruption and perception of corruption of the Nigeria Police Force.

“One of the first things he did was to set up the IGP’s Monitoring Teams. First of all the decision by the Police Management Team was to take out roadblocks across all our highways. It was not just to dismantle it, he set up the IGP Monitoring Team to ensure that these directives are enforced.”

“If you go across most of our highways now roadblocks have been reduced to the barest minimum, and anybody mounting roadblocks, does that at his risk.

“Presentations are also made where Commissioners of Police are invited to look at the situations across the country right from the condition of suspects in Police cells and they have a technical platform that enable them to monitor the behaviour and conduct of police officers on the road as they handle suspects.

“The IG said bail is free! Help lines have been provided where you can supply information. You can call to inform that you went to this station and paid this amount and I can assure you, action will be taken. Bail is free, the monitoring teams are going round to practically deal with those avenues that can lead to corruption.

More here http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/igp-says-police-is-the-least-corrupt-of-all-nigerian-institutions/

lies.....pure lies....police is the most corrupt institution in nigeria.
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by daveP(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
This IG before he was IG, maybe he was comandeering drones on all the roads alllll across the station. And the stop-overs i pass when travelling, maybe the drones were deleting clips of when "Power must change hands" was taking place.

These IGs need to stop believing and reporting reports that the credibility is not factual.

(looks @ ernecy and wakes him up) grin
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by ollyruffy: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
This IGP needs to be sacked immediately. This shows he is one of the 99% bad eggs in nigerian police force.
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by holyeye1989(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
BRO MK UNA NO VEX OOO....I SEE AOS...SEADOGS...NO BE PIRATE DEM...DOES IT MEAN THAT ..THEM BELONG TO ONE??...DEN IF OUR HEAD DEM BELONG...WHY NOT SAY HI TO MY RUGED BRODAS DEM...STIL NO BURAX..SEF...THOUGH NO FREE GATE CAPTAIN FOR NOW..BUT I WIL REMIND U LETA...SAIL...I DEY MY SHIP..U DEY UR CANVAS? ALORA...AWUMEN...MK WE KPOESKELEBE...AWAIY..
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by holyeye1989(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
THE REAL MAD MAN IS ALREADY FIRED
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by jelal007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hahahahahaha.....joke of the century.
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Somehow true shaaa... If my Uncle a director with a federal government parastatal can buy 3 dupelex in Asokoro and 2 Duplex in Utako after just 3months on that appointment
This your uncle..... Person no the meet am?...
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
holyeye1989:
BRO MK UNA NO VEX OOO....I SEE AOS...SEADOGS...NO BE PIRATE DEM...DOES IT MEAN THAT ..THEM BELONG TO ONE??...DEN IF OUR HEAD DEM BELONG...WHY NOT SAY HI TO MY RUGED BRODAS DEM...STIL NO BURAX..SEF...THOUGH NO FREE GATE CAPTAIN FOR NOW..BUT I WIL REMIND U LETA...SAIL...I DEY MY SHIP..U DEY UR CANVAS? ALORA...AWUMEN...MK WE KPOESKELEBE...AWAIY..
Cultism will be the worst thing you can ever get yourself involved.... Just don't feel proud about it...
The Seadogs u're seeing there will send street urchins like u to go about killing ur fellow brothers just to cover their dirty asses... And lastly...the survivor will be arrested and prosecuted!...
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by nagoma(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Zoharariel:
Tafa Balogun comes to mind. What was his crime again? 17Billion Naira meant for the salaries & the welfare of the police. grin

The police are the victims!
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by dbestuncle: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2015
ceejay80's u ask question i answered and thats what u will say again? wait sef, na so u fear dem reach?

ceejay80s:

Guy police go track and kill u if u mess with dem, u better give dem their money and go ur way
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by nasoweseeam: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2015
OKAY?

Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by ajumaxbabe(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
oludashmi:
At the annual symposium during a Feast of Barracuda organised by the National Association of Seadogs, the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase, has declared the Nigerian Police as the least corrupt officers compared to all other institutions in Nigeria.

Arase who was represented by the Commissioner of Police, Federal Capital Territory, Mr. Wilson Inalegwu said that the practical step to deal with corruption was to dismantle road blocks by Police and the establishment of Monitoring Teams to ensure compliance across the country.

The IGP also said bail is free and urged Nigerians to call their helplines whenever they are asked to make payment for bail and promised that such officers would be dealt with.

He said: “The IG said he is allergic to corruption and since then he has taken practical steps to deal with the issue of corruption, both the history of corruption and perception of corruption of the Nigeria Police Force.

“One of the first things he did was to set up the IGP’s Monitoring Teams. First of all the decision by the Police Management Team was to take out roadblocks across all our highways. It was not just to dismantle it, he set up the IGP Monitoring Team to ensure that these directives are enforced.”

“If you go across most of our highways now roadblocks have been reduced to the barest minimum, and anybody mounting roadblocks, does that at his risk.

“Presentations are also made where Commissioners of Police are invited to look at the situations across the country right from the condition of suspects in Police cells and they have a technical platform that enable them to monitor the behaviour and conduct of police officers on the road as they handle suspects.

“The IG said bail is free! Help lines have been provided where you can supply information. You can call to inform that you went to this station and paid this amount and I can assure you, action will be taken. Bail is free, the monitoring teams are going round to practically deal with those avenues that can lead to corruption.

More here http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/igp-says-police-is-the-least-corrupt-of-all-nigerian-institutions/
story 4 d gods. In my villaga, police are seen as a force to cause pain to others especially enemies. Bail is not free dia. When some one hate u, n report to d police, u will bail urself as far ur legs touch dia station. Even without commitin any crime. Abeg jawe oga IG leave dis story jor
Re: IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions by nigeriacustom60(f): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
SLASHES DOWN OWN PRICE OF CEMENT BY 40%.
Dangote Cement ,Obajana ,Kogi state is proud to inform the general public that the price of dangote cément 3x (50 kg)42.5R has been drastically slashed down to a minimum promo price of #1000 per bag.Interested buyers,distributors,contractors ,wholesalers and retailers are hereby advice to contact JEREMIAH MARCUS on 08063268251 for more information and to make a request.
Note: This is only open to person or persons buying above hundred bags.*!!'""CALL 08063268251 OR follow this link to register http://dangote.com/downloads/Dangote-Cement-Application-Registration-Form-2015 pdf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labor Party's Spokesman, Arabambi Abayomi Disowns Presidential Campaign Team / Boko Haram Likely To Attack Lagos & Ibadan - AOKOYA / Osinbajo Receives Abu Muhammad, Bangladesh Chief Of Amy Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.