Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed (49578 Views)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ / Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Woow... this is all shades of sad! RIP lady.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by MissNairaland1: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Not a smart move Mrs evangelist......next time get a toy grin
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Masculity:
Too bad! She could have atleast look for a guy now.
grin...bros, I dey hail ooooo wink
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by ceejay80s(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
why she no kuku find one boyfriend wey go dey fuuccckk am instead of killing herself , who lose?
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by danbrowndmf(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
LordCenturion:

they even like am than the owner
some can go 1week without eating pepper but can go a week without eating dicck,pretenders,dnt minde dem.cheesy
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by seedorfg(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
His hostel in hell @ Sleekyshuga
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Amynature(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmmmm dis is serious oo, dat means she b machine and unfortunately she didn't get her type.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by ajepako(f): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
She dey mad?

Awon aye ti nshey eleyi oh
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Pamcrest(f): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
I'm sure she had some underlying issues besides her man's weak rod......pity, an evangelist lost all hope n succumbed to d unthinkable. Suicide is a sin!
My humble two cents

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by echobee(f): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ni tori eshan? angry. O ga juuuuu. Her flogging no go get part two angry
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Sigo86(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
adorablepepple:
shocked,die because of prick Like Seriously?

Ehn!!!.. Like Seriously ni. cheesy

Talk sey u no like dick @all, make I smatch pure water satchet 4ur face. tongue grin
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by VickyRotex(f): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
And Lala had to "bolden" that part. Lols.
This shouldnt be an excuse for premarital-sex. It doesnt justify it.
Btw, there's more to the story. I dont think she committed suicide as stated.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Sobeautiful: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tales by moonlight
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by harry509: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/439314/suicide-housewife-stabs-self-to-death-over-hubbys-failed-organ
so...she killed herslf bcus of gbolaar A.K.A prickinus embarassed I don't kw most nigeria women pretend alott as if they don't like prickinus. U see now she kill herslf bcus of it and she called herslf evagelist. So...wetn she go xplain gve baba GOD now? undecided mayb devil go wait 4 her @ T-urguction oohundecidedundecided
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Masculity:
Too bad! She could have atleast look for a guy now.
Na people like you dey nack people's wife
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by pbs4real(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
AnneMomoh:

dot?
cumtongue
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oh well....Good riddance......
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by M4gunners: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Holy confession
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Bashnigga(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
loomer:
This na why it's always good to test the product u are buying
GBAM!
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Vitamin D deficiency...deadly.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Sharksblow(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
instead of her to call stag...
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by BTT(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Abeg, how dem take know?
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Masculity(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kingscee:
Na people like you dey nack people's wife

guy just wanna help oo gringringrin
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Masculity(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
chimkaire:
grin...bros, I dey hail ooooo wink

i dey feel you ma guy. cheesy
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Kentrasso(f): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don't think this woman killed herself. The husband should be seriously probed...
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
One advantage of premarital sex
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by jomoh: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is what "till death do us part" causes.
How can I sign a life contract with a no-testing product.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by forkadict(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Instead of her to commit suicide, she decided to kill herself. SMH
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by forandy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
...But nawa finally undecided
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Pluslargent(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
So was there a suicide note or some verifiable evidence that proved it was sexual dissatisfaction that was the reason for the suicide. ..or if it was even suicide in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Smuggling Rice In A Car Bumper In Ogun / EFCC Arrests Two For N768.5 Million Fraud In Lagos (Pictures) / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.