Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed (49582 Views)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ / Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by RedBororo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bros this my own town, gone to the police, check round,bros the story is false
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Before devil catch am, she kukuma catch devil
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Val22(m): 1:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Prick and Dick everywhere you go... I tire oh
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by chachanga: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2015
@LALA

u nor try at all
how she come be EVANGELIST?
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by jidebaba69(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/439314/suicide-housewife-stabs-self-to-death-over-hubbys-failed-organ

There is more to this that meets the eye....
Why didn't she just leave him?
Taking her life with a knife doesn't make much sense because women would rather use poison or hanging as a method of suicide. Unless she did it in front of witnesses then the police should look more closely at the matter because it could be murder.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Bolosiye: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2015
adorablepepple:
shocked,die because of prick Like Seriously?
babe go deir oh! As toto get power na so prick be 2.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2015
adorablepepple:
shocked,die because of prick Like Seriously?
Ko se fi sara ku now, shey u no like am ni? grin
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2015
What a Psycho!
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2015
FcMilan:
So who wan believe this kind story
Oga police go and arrest dat woman's husband immediately

More likely that the husband killed her after finding out that she went outside. Our police can be really retarded when they want to be...
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by scenero: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Perhaps, she doesn't wanna fornicate but suicide is worse cos na hell fire straight.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
I have always been an advocate of premarital sex, who is that person that wants to buy a product that doesnt try it out first, had she sampled the man earlier she would have made an informed decision earlier, all this talk about 'God revealed to me.........' is false as you can see the inevitability of the demise of this union. Its either she dumps the man or start becoming fishers of man. shocked

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by MyMentor: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dn't b deciev Ooo!
Men's potency and women fertilty can medicaly b dictatd witout pre-marital sex.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Frankicent(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/439314/suicide-housewife-stabs-self-to-death-over-hubbys-failed-organ
. embarassed chai
Kongi and do sharp sharp method.See wetin you dey cause ooo*crying* Suffer on Earth, surface on the next world.....#HighLibido cheesy
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by shynegold: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Women and kongi!Hmmm. Wonder shall never end.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Tex42(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Konji na Bastard...
This one is strong. RIP!
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Bflexing(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Now which one would have been better, suicide or divorce?
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by matingo(f): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
She shld av killed d husband instead.
Nonsense husband angry
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by channelz: 12:32am On Jun 10, 2015
Empiree:
I'd thought this was ifeann. Dont trust those evangels that much. They act on the street and internet like some saints. Tarta9 was probably right about evangelist ifeann aka parsbookaddict that she masturbates on his stolen picture
Rilwayne001:

ROTFL grin grin
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Adesiji77: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) / Ada Ugo-Ngadi Jailed For 10 Years For Fuel Subsidy Fraud, Burst Into Tears / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.