Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed (49579 Views)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ / Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by otusnorahs(f): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i know u are one of the Dicck.cheesy

Lmao....hw u?
I'm fyn. errrrrrrm 'one of d dicck' ? Hw do u mean?
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by nonjebose(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
otusnorahs:
jooor, some ppl pretend dey dnt need sometin wen in d actual sense dey dnt jst need it bt need it badly, I no dey pretend oooo my dia. Lol
Gbosa for you,jaare. No dulling. Sign of confidence in a way

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by stinggy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
chimkaire:
Ai no be guy cheesy
U b guy angry undecided
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by instaforexngr(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
In the woman's mind,
to commit Suicide is better than committing Adultery
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Beface(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Suicide because of what? The rate at which some people love sex make me to wonder if sex na food,na wa o.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by danbrowndmf(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
otusnorahs:
I'm fyn. errrrrrrm 'one of d dicck' ? Hw do u mean?
i mean are u one of d dicck luver.cheesy
sorry for even asking,definately u are one.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
stinggy:

U b guy angry undecided
...I know undecided
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Deefuray(f): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
niceguy7:
Na wa ooo.....is cutting the head a cure for headache? undecided
I wonder ooo
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Investigate the husband very well abeg. For the record, ladies love d*ck like mad! grin
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Fearcom(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
No one can say for sure what REALLY HAPPENED for sure....

Poor Lady. cry
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by gloriana(f): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sins d dead cannot talk,I comment my reserve
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Aringarosa(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
So She died because of a Dicck?
Women will be pretending as if dy dnt like it...they like Dicck morethan anything in there life...

cheesy

And to think she is an evangelist makes it all the more alarming.

After God, fear women grin
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by niceguy7(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Deefuray:

I wonder ooo
Some people mumu ee....no be small.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by no1madman(m): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
All hail d mighty cockkkkkkkkkkk!
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Jason21(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
i got dick for rent, save the suicide.........beetches!
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by delishpot: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
This story get k-leg. Make dem ask the husband questions abeg
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Jay5000(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
I'm thinking she was probably murdered by the husband. This stupid story is the cover up. How does an evangelist who is well aware of the consequences of suicide stab herself because of bad sex? It makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by ichommy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Evangelist indeed
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
She was murdered by her husband!! angry I hope he meets worse! Evil beast!

You homosexual Nigerian men need to come out of the closet so that you don't take your anger out on innocent women!
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Legit: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/439314/suicide-housewife-stabs-self-to-death-over-hubbys-failed-organ
You shouldve test drive b4 you buy. She would hv known he is a lemon. Pre marital sex is a good thing, waiting doesnt guarantee happy marriage. Now you see, should hv test the water, to see if hot or cold.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Defcon1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
I hope nobody really believed this story.
They should better find whoever killed the poor woman.

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Tinyemeka(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Why is it being concluded that she was the one who killed herself?

What evidence(s) point to that conclusion?
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by chaxking(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lessons for sisters that like pre marital, better do courtship and know what u are getting into..
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/439314/suicide-housewife-stabs-self-to-death-over-hubbys-failed-organ
l
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by front247: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
charix:
If I say prick and toto matter naim dey worry nigerians, una go say I don come again.
l concur wit u

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Who you want arrest ? the man or the dead body? Abeg see me see police o
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by joshrare(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pineapp:
Good one.. Na her type devil dey soak their cane for mud.. She killed herself because of Konji.
You got me.....
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by xtervaganza(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don't believe this story jare.

Maybe her hubby killed her and bribed the police
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by texazzpete(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
But Nigerians can be gullible sha!

See how people on the front page are falling for this story. Abeg let the police arrest the husband for murder quickly!

While it is rather plausible for someone to kill herself over sex, it is extremely unlikely anyone would commit suicide by stabbing themselves in the stomach, a slow and painful way to die. Heck, even hardened Samurai often required someone to finish them off by beheading after cutting their stomachs open.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Raylight2(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
asumo12:
angry angry angry
is the hand work of the devulish!

Rest In The Right Hand Of Jesuuuuuuuuuuu

Jesus? no give false hope joor
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by chiedu7: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
[size=14pt]How come anything painting Christians black makes Front Page?

Those about Islam dont?
[/size]
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by iceoduks(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dat kind of person nor fit rest on Jesus' hand o guy.
Re: Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
She rather killed herself instead of committing suicide sorry adultery.so after all the holy holy she come cast too bad,my God have mercy on her soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two For N768.5 Million Fraud In Lagos (Pictures) / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.