Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money (2240 Views)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by jaywalex: 5:51am On Jun 09, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-GF_vV7TBLWI/U-inDF_vf6I/AAAAAAABOP8/yS6gw0FCOoI/s1600/abj.jpg[/img]
This gist is according to City People Magazine and it has nothing to do with me and I am not jealous of them. People in the know already know it’s a ‘normal’ way of life for some ladies in the city. The gist; Do you know that quite a lot of babes who live in Nigeria do not have any correct job that they do. Do you also know that very few of them have shops or any tangible

work place they can point to as office, yes they live big and they drive flashy and exotic cars, live in very expensive apartments, dress to kill, buy expensive things and travel abroad for holidays. Some of those babes do not have their parents or relatives in Abuja. Some are students but still engage in dirt acts, while some don’t even have anything doing.

We can tell you what they do that gets them the big bucks they spend. They are dirty things. Below are the 5 dirty things they do for money

SEE MORE PHOTOS http://pressvibe.com/2014/12/dirty-things-nigerian-babes-do-to-get-money-see-more-photos/
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by Cutehector(m): 5:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Lead us not into temptation......

1 Like

Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by agarawu23(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
amen

1 Like

Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by Cutehector(m): 5:55am On Jun 09, 2015
agarawu23:
amen
my man smiley
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by agarawu23(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
my man smiley
tongue
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
grin

Boss
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 09, 2015
One popular female nairaland comes to mind.
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Jarizod:
grin

Boss
I hope your prayin too grin
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
I hope your prayin too grin
yes ooo grin
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Jarizod:
yes ooo grin
because soon the son of man shall be tempted and tried grin

The ass tho
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by LEvuls(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2015
isn't this too early
See as the butt be, those ain't different from pigs

spits on the shameless thing cool
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
because soon the son of man shall be tempted and tried grin

The ass tho
grin grin grin

True talk my pastor

Ride on sir grin
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by klins4213(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Incase....
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by czarr(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2015
.....wetin consign me?,abi na me be dem papa.
my duty is to make sure my sister doesn't keep friend who would lead her astray...
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by whizqueen(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2015
No be today this thing start na, e don tey grin
Since the stone age undecided
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2015
whizqueen:
No be today this thing start na, e don tey grin
Since the stone age undecided
u"v been present in d stone age too?
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by whizqueen(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
u"v been present in d stone age too?
YESSSS, I'm just a reborn of the old me cool
Re: Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money by IamLEGEND1: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2015
*SPRINKLES HOLY WATER ON THE THREAD*

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Ways Of Maintaining Conversation With A Girl / Warning To Guys / For Couples And Those About To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.