Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1077638 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
phonesNgadgets:

Oga Fhemmmy, I sight you. smiley No worry, I got bring enough gala come for you if I chop TRV but you go pay tax oo cos na luxury cheesy
But the tax no go much, as per in house level.

No more Iota of trust for you again joooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by phonesNgadgets: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]No more Iota of trust for you again joooo[/b]
I no understand wetin you mean Ooo. I no dey joke with reputation and integrity Ooo. Abeg clear ground here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
phonesNgadgets:

I no understand wetin you mean Ooo. I no dey joke with reputation and integrity Ooo. Abeg clear ground here.

As you have abandoned me and fashi my side both business and all other things na . . . .That was your offence and it is punishable by cartons of gala

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
thread derailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by phonesNgadgets: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

As you have abandoned me and fashi my side both business and all other things na . . . .That was your offence and it is punishable by cartons of gala
Boss, no be say I fashi your side like dat, na money dey make man gentle. Phone biz for my side get k-leg and I just dey try repackage levels.
No vex. Baba,oya I go commot the tax and u go get gala for free.

I'm trying to cross all Ts and dot I's to perfect things; but soon we shall do business together, probably bigger deals( God willing )
I will be applying in Sept. for January 2016 intake ( God willing )
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Happy birthday akin......God bless ur new age....amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
phonesNgadgets:

Boss, no be say I fashi your side like dat, na money dey make man gentle. Phone biz for my side get k-leg and I just dey try repackage levels.
No vex. Baba,oya I go commot the tax and u go get gala for free.

I'm trying to cross all Ts and dot I's to perfect things; but soon we shall do business together, probably bigger deals( God willing )
I will be applying in Sept. for January 2016 intake ( God willing )

Yeah, phone business has been somehow because of exchange rate and the people stealing them and flooding market from SA and other countries.....Amen and hope to see you in Canada..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
All this gala talks here sha.

Evening peeps..wanna know if there's still automatic PR on completion of studies in Canada, as i just found this
http://monitor.icef.com/2015/02/canada-introduces-new-process-international-students-hoping-immigrate/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by handyteddy: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
thesoj:
thread derailed.
Oga chill! Let them play small nw! All visa nd no gist make us dry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
BaaleofMontreal:

No free egusi parol for you again, 100$ per plate of egusi

Haba naa grin
Oya free Gala for you, and I'm serious.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am in Ontario and from whereever you are, it could be sent to be via post, please no fail me oh . . . . tongue tongue tongue

Who go come pay for the post?
M not joking seriously grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
chrisviral:

Who go come pay for the post?
M not joking seriously grin grin

I am not joking too, we could take it off the thread and make the rest happen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am not joking too, we could take it off the thread and make the rest happen

Okay! Sending a PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls who is heading to university of Saskatchewan this September?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thanks bro
2grozz:
Happy birthday akin......God bless ur new age....amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
A friend of mine just pinged me from canada saying that no more work permit For international student issued Visa from June2015....
She was sounding serious asi was trying to debunk her fallacy.
She cllaimed to have gone to social insurance office in canada, she claimed to be present at an orientation program in her school where it was mentioned....

Wanna know if anyone has heard of that lately..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
A friend of mine just pinged me from canada saying that no more work permit For international student issued Visa from June2015....
She cllaimed to have gone to social insurance office in canada, she claimed to be present at an orientation program in her school where it was mentioned....

See my post above.
My aunt just came bck home frm dere nd was gisting me stuffs like that.
I refused to believe nd had to surf the web.
Nd again, i neva saw anything like that here on this thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by obiaguna(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
I hope the "no work permit thing for international students" is not true.
Has anyone confirmed?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
chrisviral:

Okay! Sending a PM

Got it and responded, thanks a lot Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Your post above is introducing EE to Intl students. It has been in effect since January. It's nothing to worry about. There are multiple programs through which one can apply for PR.
As for what Hayq said, I believe CIC communicates these things through their website long before the new rules even start. Eg "as from June 2014...." so if there has been any drastic change, I'm sure it'd be on the CIC website. I don't think there's any cause for alarm
toluine56:

See my post above.
My aunt just came bck home frm dere nd was gisting me stuffs like that.
I refused to believe nd had to surf the web.
Nd again, i neva saw anything like that here on this thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheBae:
Your post above is introducing EE to Intl students. It has been in effect since January. It's nothing to worry about. There are multiple programs through which one can apply for PR.
As for what Hayq said, I believe CIC communicates these things through their website long before the new rules even start. Eg "as from June 2014...." so if there has been any drastic change, I'm sure it'd be on the CIC website. I don't think there's any cause for alarm
Cool then, if so.
Cos i had d impression that they wanna start london's style.
Thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
true true. grin

handyteddy:
Oga chill! Let them play small nw! All visa nd no gist make us dry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SantohFilz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
handyteddy:

Santoh baba! Am sincerely happy 4 you
You're a pure definition of a Goal Getter.
Dude throw a party for us nw Sha send me BB passport when you reach maple ville :-)
Thanks man... I go try get you an iPhone 7 instead
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
My cosponsor has a boutique which is not registered with CAC nd dt is her only source of income. How do I prove her source of income in my app? will a copy of her invoice be ok?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thanks. I got a notary public at police college and he notarized it for five hundred naira.
badtsharpguy:

Go to Ikeja High Court, opposite the court in the POWA Complex (Inside the Police College), you'll see a few there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thanks. I got a notary public at police college
wayaa007:

If you are in Lagos, go to Lagos high court Ikeja, or federal high court ikoyi (water fronts), please I will advice you that of its for embassy purposes, use the federal high court, although its more expensive, but the embassy holds it in high regard. When doing all this, always insist on collecting your receipt, and attach the receipt to the notarized document , this helps the embassy to easily verify should they want to verify the authenticity of the document. The price varies based on negotiation. But the amount written on the receipt is usually far less than the amount collected from you, in fact it might be 10times lesser. Good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
I didn't submit any business/employment document for my co-sponsor. But you can add receipts of major sales and all just to be on a safe side
Omonjoe:
My cosponsor has a boutique which is not registered with CAC nd dt is her only source of income. How do I prove her source of income in my app? will a copy of her invoice be ok?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by badtsharpguy: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
thesoj:
Google is your friend. Just type in the phrase "tax rates in Canada" and the first link has your answer. Please lets endeavour to use this forum primarily for questions that can't be answered in 15 seconds using Google. Cheers.

One thing to keep in mind: your total tax is the Federal Tax Rate plus the Province Tax Rate.

You could have answered the question without sounding like a Boss.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by IyaEjima(f): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheBae:
Please oh, all those requesting for Gala. Iis one allowed to bring Gala in? Because I know some countries will not let you bring anything that has beef/pork in. So please clarify. Is it allowed?
Gala is allowed.. I brought in loads!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
I was deliberately nice (at worst neutral) in my response to you. You should appreciate that trivial questions (for which one could use google to get the answer in seconds) devalue the thread. This was my point. Lets keep the thread valuable for future readers so they can glean important nontrivial information from as many posts as possible.

The ability to analyze and find information efficiently is a critical skill to have in developed countries. Cheers.

badtsharpguy:
You could have answered the question without sounding like a Boss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by eetti: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
hayqinsbFX:

It is not true.
See below from
http://www.canadavisa.com/post-graduation-work-permit-program.html

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
hayqinsbFX:

By work permit, are you referring to PGWP? If you are talking about the normal student work permit, it's not true. Got mine at point of entry and just got my SIN number at the social insurance office 2 days ago.
EDIT: sorry I got my trv since February tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.