Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume (48547 Views)

Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / FIRS Seals Senator Akume’s Hotel Over N13.5 Million In Unpaid Taxes / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Icecomrade: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
[img]
Eyah hhhhhh. See as this thing painful Akume. E painful am, come painful am so teeyyy e think say him dey dream.

David Mark come follow me dey laugh the guy over a bottle of palm wine. Akume na learner.
E no fit even parley Senior bros Mark make e teach am. E dey form big boy say na APC things.

[/img][b][/b]
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by tolexy007(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
says who?
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by anawoism: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
I DEY LAUGH OH. POLITICS IS NOT A PLAY GROUND FOR KINDERGARTEN. Sorry Tinubu, Nigeria is not Lagos State where you have been local champion for years.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
APC THE PLAY PLAY PARTY.
WHO CALLED FOR THAT STUPID MEETING OF THEIRS WHEN THERE IS LETTER ALREADY SENT TO THE CLERK OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY DATED 2ND JUNE 2015 FOR THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE 8TH SENATE WRITTEN & SIGNED BY GMB HIMSELF & THERE WAS NO COUNTER LETTER OF STAY OF PROCEDING TO THE CLERK YET THIS YEYE NAIVE & FOOLISH APC SENATORS WENT FOR SOME STUPID MUMU MEETING WITH GMB THAT HE IS NOT EVEN AWARE OF......
PDP ASSISTED SARAKI & HE WON. SOME FUNNY AKUYA SORRY AKUME IS CALLING THIS VERY LEGALLY VALID ELECTION A FRAUD..... I DEY LAUGH DIE

2 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Fearcom(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
If only Bukola Saraki's Dad could see from the realms of the dead; He would have been laughing hysterically like this:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by frankyychiji(f): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
pass dat
Then grow up! undecided
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by dasrackhor(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Maghan37:
He is complaining about d use of money. I want to ask him whether it was pako he used 2 contest 4 his seat in d first place. Sen Akume cry me na ocean. grin
cry me an ocean nt cry me na ocean...Got ΐτ̅?
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by shezinton(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shebi APC did d same tin to PDP by using tambawal instead. Of mulika...nemsis on d throne
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Forwetinnah: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Imagine the noise just to count votes....hope Gbemi did not win o
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:
The only option left for George Akume and his G51 is to go to court! I assure them that Senator Saraki and the G57 will triumph.

Sai PDP
grin grin Barcanista
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by DeRuggedProf: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
sheymoni:
Incoming EFCC chairman will do a great job. they should enjoy their little time at the helm of affairs of the senate while it last

ALL MOTION, NO MOVEMENT!
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by BlackHuman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
If I were Akume, I won't even utter a word yet.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by permsec: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
APC is a broom, once yyou untie the broom holding it at the bottom it scatters.

Cry me a river Akume
Once a broom has been untied, it bcoms dirt and soon to be disposed off to the trash can. nice words eco!

1 Like

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by DeRuggedProf: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
ALL MOTION, NO MOVEMENT.....AND THE STORY REPEATS.
NIGERIA WILL ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHEN THE BIG BOYS FIGHT! I REST MY CASE!
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by BlackHuman(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
See this people wey wan kill demselves because of Senate.Presidency.....me, I pray make I just see 1 ordinary house-of-reps seat. Na every sunday I go dey do thanksgiving.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Masculity(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
What ever goes up must come down. When Tambuwal was on seat APC were jubilating dey dont know dat it will bounce back.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Forwetinnah: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Gbemi has lost oooo
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by maxtamazin: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
ayindejimmy:
The real people at the center of this blatant Rape of democracy are the PDP senators. Had Saraki been nominated by APC, PDP will support Lawan. Pdp's main aim is to see the fall of APC.
I just wonder how APC politicians failed to see this.
APC cannot escape PDP's deciets . And the greediness of our politicians compounded APC ''s woes. Coupled with the fact that APC fail to reconcile the two gladiators vying for the Senate President.

I disagree. It got nothing to do with PDP, if APC has put it's house inorder, PDP won't have room to play them
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by weapoN2015(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mtsw....
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
That Senate Presidency de pain dem walahi
slimmy05:
grin grin Barcanista
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Realist2: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
Who is AKUME to decide that there was no election.... is he the umpire

Don't mind Akume, he ruled Benue state for eight years,has been in the senate for eight now,going for 12years yet all he could do is to empower Area Boys to cause wahala for none indigenes living in Benue state.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by tete7000(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
ayindejimmy:
The real people at the center of this blatant Rape of democracy are the PDP senators. Had Saraki been nominated by APC, PDP will support Lawan. Pdp's main aim is to see the fall of APC.
I just wonder how APC politicians failed to see this.
APC cannot escape PDP's deciets . And the greediness of our politicians compounded APC ''s woes. Coupled with the fact that APC fail to reconcile the two gladiators vying for the Senate President.

When APC was busy taking in all the renegades from PDP in order to capture power at all cost, what did they think would happen? No honour among thieves, these are mostly the same people that made up PDP before. It is wrong to expect they would behave differently from the way they behaved while in PDP.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
unitysheart:
Wow! The drama continues.
Please when is house representative innaguration
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by BlackHuman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
But, sha I think Saraki took his desperation a tad too far. A P.D.P deputy?- dat's not cool at all. I would never go dat far if I were a politician.....You know sometimes I miss that little, lovely allbeit little ACN. This APC's like a Market; everyone's in it for their own personal agenda.....(Hey, P.D.P's still worse)... Oneday sha, we'll hav a real people-Oriented parties in dis country.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by belente(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mean while, the governor of Enugu state used through out last week in paying homage to the former governor for "making" him a governor.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by hansad: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
A question to Akume: what happens to a scheduled election conducted when a political party was still squabbling over a candidate for the scheduled election?

Answer for Akume: whoever emerged victorious in the election becomes the leader.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by belente(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mean while, the governor of Enugu state used through out last week in paying homage to the former governor for "making" him a governor
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Iman24: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS CALL07050606836

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:
That Senate Presidency de pain dem walahi
If you see Tinubu face. grin Obiagelli, beremx don dey go through constitution forgetting Ekweremadu is also a constitutional lawyer. grin

1 Like

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Defcon1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
luvmijeje:
Indeed, It's pure sham...... It's unacceptable. Imagine deputy Senate President and majority Senate leader coming out from PDP. What an insult!
What sham?
I am a neutral here, but I don't see any sham in all this.
This is a perfectly planned and well executed political maneuver.
There is nothing anybody can do to reverse things

All the constitutional and legal requirements were met, especially, the presidential proclamation and the needed quorum.

They were definitely fooled, but no law was broken.
It's just smart politics!
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by 247notire(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
only if u gat half the life i gat, nairaland na just whiling away place, u hear?
Young man, u still have a long way to go. Ur profile pic says evrytin abt u. U shud go n join ur brothers in jihad in Syria dnt u think so?
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by jornie(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
very neat iphone 4s black (#30,000) and a very neat blackberry q10 black (#30,000) for sale (the prices are negotiable)
if you're interested call me 08144194590,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians / Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.