Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume (48550 Views)

Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / FIRS Seals Senator Akume’s Hotel Over N13.5 Million In Unpaid Taxes / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by sosanova: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
[size=13pt]Akume u n Thief-nubu go to hell[/size]

3 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by sammyj: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ha Gbege part 2 !!!
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by MacluvPH(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is what we call "George the day dreamer" Politics is always the game of the wisest. Once again try again by 2019 or 2023 depending on the outcome of Presidential Election.

2 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by TheFreeOne: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Someone should pls ask Akume to wake up cos its 3.13pm here grin

10 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by DJAmyluv: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
agarawu23:
really ?
yes really!
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by UnknownT: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
where are those guys that were shouting that APC played PDP in that other thread? The truth is coming out already. We await Lai's press conference too

Cc: chamboy, mascot87, kaybams1, walexy30, buhariwillwin etc, what can you say about this press conference?

4 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by AnneMomoh: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
MacluvPH:
K

Knife?
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Anything you like say, Nigeria now have a Senate President and he is Sen. Bukola Saraki from Kwara State....
God bless Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by knightsTempler: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lol

Interesting times ahead.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by GoodMuyis(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
He should not be offended, PDP dont like election, they ONLY love rigging so to vote credibly is strange to them,
if you forget GEJ DID or ALMOST bypass primary election, so why would anybody expect election from PDP

When election is done the result is always against the winner 17 > 19

2 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by sss2015: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
monsterrock:
THERE WERE NO ELECTIONS FOR THE SENATE LEADERSHIP – Senator Dr. AKUME

The Senator Dr George Akume has responded to the elections conducted by the PDP faction of the members of the National assembly which “elected” Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President and Senator Ike Ekweremadu as Deputy Senate President.

Responding in a press conference held at his residence earlier today, about the outcome of the elections at the Senate, Senator Dr. George Akume alleged that what happened at the Senate today smacks of due process and also stressed that he had nothing against all those involved in the sham elections.

He said “People think they can use money to subvert democracy, but all that is rubbish and at the appropriate time we will speak.”

Senator Akume made reference to the straw polls conducted by the APC for its candidates as the APC lawmakers were at the ICC for a meeting called by the President when the sham elections went on.

He urged his supporters not to be angry or worry about the sham elections, but worry for those who have subverted democracy and in due time, justice will be served.

Senator Dr George Akume also reinstated that the sham will be pursued to the latter till the right thing is done.

Senator George Akume’s
Media Office

source Official FB page : https://www.facebook.com/senakumegeorge?fref=ts

Cc Lalasticlala Ikenna351 OAM4J Afam4eva

PDP had evidence of electoral irregularities during the presidential election, yet GED conceded defeat for the peace of the nation. Dr Akume please follow suit by conceding defeat

11 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Deluxewize(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
In another news

That's story for the gods
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by monsterrock: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Maghan37:
He is complaining about d use of money. I want to ask him whether it was pako he used 2 contest 4 his seat in d first place. Sen Akume cry me na ocean. grin

lol i wonder oooo..

1 Like

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by anwo247: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
eagleeye2:
AKUME GO AND DIE

Don't mind this psyco of a man.

Instead of going to national assembly in the mng for election, he preferred to go see his godfather at ICC. This is the result!

APC are learners!

7 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Firefire(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.” - Jessica Brody

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Enough Drama for us in this regime. Grab ma sit and let the #episode #begin
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ghen Ghen, beginning of season film

1 Like

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Enough Noise Abeg.....

Saraki Don Win....

1 Like

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by slyopez(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
The last time i checked Bukola Saraki is still an APC member, he hasn't decamped to PDP. So why is APC members crying?

4 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by alabiyemmy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
manutdrichie:
This man don't even understand politics

He was busy mobilizing Benue youths to come to Abuja instead of negotiating wt the PDP leaders in the house

Go to Akume hse in Danube str. Maitama now

The Benue Youth that will vote him in as Senate president has arrived

I cho i gbu nmadu?
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=monsterrock post=34590371]THERE WERE NO ELECTIONS FOR THE SENATE LEADERSHIP – Senator Dr. AKUME

Abeg all this drama don dey tire me oo,.ahn ahn
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by VUVUZELA10: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rubbish. We watched the proceedings live on NTA. Akume, Akume. Akume, how many do I call you.
Wake up from your dream.

3 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by meforyou1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Akume is a cow

2 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by simplynola(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Make the Legislature a part time,Saturday legislature. Allow the mallams attend to their kunu business on weekdays, let the obinnas attend to their spare part shops, let the yorus help their wives in the shop. What bill are they wasting our money to pass sef. Nigerians must resist these people, they are not in our interest.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by killercute16(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
otokx:
The courts are open, let the aggrieved go there.
SIMPLE
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Opinedecandid(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Akume, Akume, Akume. How many times did I call you?

Learn and differentiate between 'Government at the Centre' and 'the rule of law and Democratic Processes'.

RUBBISH!
The election was dully conducted, quorum formed, Clerk of the NA present, inauguration done, thereafter.
Any other thing is a nullity.

Does it mean meeting with the president was part of the inauguration, a personal thing that has no connection with the business of the house?

It only goes further to expose the character of Akume and his APC colleagues.

5 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by monsterrock: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
youngprofdguru:
Anything you like say, Nigeria now have a Senate President and he is Sen. Bukola Saraki from Kwara State....
God bless Nigeria!

Dazzol

2 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by meforyou1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
VUVUZELA10:
Rubbish. We watched the proceedings live on NTA. Akume, Akume. Akume, how many do I call you.
Wake up from your dream.
The same transparent system used in senate is what is playing out right now in the House of Reps, so they should complain of both houses. Is ICC the new National Assembly building?

5 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
GoodMuyis:
He should not be offended, PDP dont like election, they ONLY love rigging so to vote credibly is strange to them,
if you forget GEJ DID or ALMOST bypass primary election, so why would anybody expect election from PDP

When election is done the result is always against the winner 17 > 19

Oga abeg is Saraki a pdp Senator?
Ebi like say thunder wey go strike all of una still dey gather Momentum

3 Likes

Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by loomer: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
All these cry babies.
Re: There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume by ybalogs(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
This could be termed as an organised sham cos I don't think it's actually devoid of due process. But with Mark and Ekweradu holding posts meant for majority is what I still can't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.