Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me (41119 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Ellatee256(f): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm 23 yrs and currently running my HND program.
I have a bf and we have been dating for almost a year.

We do almost everything together and we see each other every single day...
But now am irritated by him.

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I just want a break but I don't want to hurt him.
This isn't the first time its happening to me,
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Sometimes I just want my time alone but my bf doesn't seem to understand that.
Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........
He wants me to meet his mum but have been giving him excuses....

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I think I have a problem and I don't know what to do.
I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2019
lalasticlala
seriously i think u have spiritual hubby, just thinking

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by jjcena(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2019
Spiritual husband

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Rajman45(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Eeyah..... Stop dating. Ur brain and body cant accommodate much lashing.

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by EmekaBlue(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
If he/they are dropping money steady whenever around u no go feel this way.

agaracha nwanyi

283 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by RredbulL: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2019
OP don't mind those saying you have spiritual husband.

I want to assume you love your bf so I think you do not need to end the relationship.

The issue might be due to one of these two things below:

Mood swings in that you want to keep to yourself sometimes. This is normal and you might need to discuss this with him so he understands. Surely you won't be irritated by your male family members cos they know you well enough to leave you alone when you feel all grumpy and the fact that when you feel like talking you know how to initiate a discussion. This grumpy feeling happens to almost anybody.

OR

The need to reignite that feeling that attracted you to him. That is, why did you fall in love with him?
If your love for him isn't genuine then there is no use staying in such relationship.
Again you know why you love your male family members. Cos they are family right? That's unique.

So OP you need to examine the above highlights carefully and know how to handle the issue.

I hope this helps.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Funmmyastic: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2019
There is nothing wrong with you,just tell him pointblank you're no longer interested,simple as that.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Ebonygirl1(f): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2019
I usually experience this too cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Larryfest(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2019
When you start attending Shiloh 2039 in search of a husband then you will be ok..

347 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2019
It is just normal for the usual excitement to die down once reality set in. That is why it is good to love with head not heart. The heart stop loving when the excitement die down but the head can continue loving if there is a reason to love

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2019
.....final stages of transformation into an olosho.

Them Don kuku tell you say e normal. E normal be that

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by tee59(f): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2019
How will you get married if all guys irritate you like this? Even your future husband is not left out. You need deliverance.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Ahmed0336(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

Both of you should see a psychologist asap. You may find answers to what ye seek.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ednut1(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
There is nothing wrong with you,just tell him pointblank you're no longer interested,simple as that.
the money he is spending nko grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Timileyin1234(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Nothing wrong with u. There are times u need privacy.
But U are dating and u people are seeing each other everyday, u will get tired na
Even Samsung phone that get mad design we get tired of it

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Funmmyastic: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
ednut1:
the money he is spending nko grin

Well,I did not see that in her post.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by PabloAndreas(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Larryfest:
When you start attending Shiloh 2039 in search of a husband then you will be ok..
hahahahahahahahaha...oh my God

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ednut1(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Larryfest:
naso he dey start. They will not make hay while the sun shines cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Bynz: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks

It's because you are beautiful and young... U have this demdeyrushMe syndromes. But remember you can't be young forever.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by carzola(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2019
We can date. . U would t get tired of me
Cause I have a thing for being in relation like am not in one

.or we can have a fling or maybe I can break ur heart so u know how it feels maybe that will make u a better person..

Or maybe ur just an olosHo in the making. .
Well I pray never to meet a girl like you..

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by carzola(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
have u expirienced orgasm from a guy before?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by PabloAndreas(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2019
So what happens when u eventually get married...and u get to see ur husband everyday?...when the usual happens and u get "tired" then what next?...u start sleeping around or u remarry?...my dear u might as well have a problem...u r 23 for bleeps sake and shud be serious minded or committed

37 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by taiwozainab(f): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2019
I experience this too �...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Ferdinandu(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
It is normal. I just feel like that with the girls I've dated. Meet first time, crazy about, did everything possible to get her. All of a sudden she starts liking me and I start loosing interest, till I just want to be left alone in my world. I guess it is because, all of a sudden you realise the person you are supposed to be spending most times with, you don't really have much in common with, except the initial physical attraction.
When you meet someone you really have much in common with, and you admire and respect, you will always want the person to be around, there will always be down time, you will wish to be left alone, but a short while, you will still continue to miss the person. Many people are not always lucky to meet that person, you just have to choose from the best among the available option and pray it turns out good.
At the end of the day, you have to choose what makes you happy. Relationship is not a must, when you are no longer feeling the relationship better let go,before you commit to marriage. Get to know more people, the more people you meet the better it will help you clear the cobweb in your head that there is no perfect relationship out there, but you just have to make the one you have as perfect as it can be.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Is she going to keep being irritated with her subsequent boyfriends?? Check that

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by OKOATA(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2019
This shit happens to me when you see someone too regularly. Give him some space for now and if things doesn't change move on. I wonder how you will cope when you get married though.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by missjo(f): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks
Okay since you want opinions and seeing that no one else wants to tell you this, permit me to be blunt.

You are still emotionally and psychologically IMMATURE for commitments. Don't worry tho, give it time.
Everyone grows out of thischeesy

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Simplecity(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2019
SHILOH 2025 CANDIDATE LOADING......GRASS HOPPER SPIRIT
my advice to you please save the dude from yourself by breaking up with him....So that he can find someone tangible to be spending his precious time with.

20 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2019
It is normal. I don't know why Romance section guys can't give sensible comments- something different from "Shiloh". One would think it is programmed bots dropping the same comment every gadamn time!

Kudos to the people that made reasonable comments.

OP, it is normal for the initial spark to die down, especially when you people see regularly.

The problem with you is, rather than fix it- you keep throwing it away. That is what you should work on. Reigniting the spark, think about the good times, not breaking up everytime.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Preshhy: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2019
missjo:

Okay since you want opinions and seeing that no one else wants to tell you this, permit me to be blunt.

You are still emotionally and psychologically IMMATURE for commitments. Don't worry tho, give it time.
Everyone grows out of thischeesy

Very true...used to have this same issue..she just need to work on herself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ctrl Del the boyfriend. Empty Recycle Bin angry

Embrace your destiny with a Sugar Daddy grin

LOL - Profile created October 1.... straight to FP

Seun don give MODs writing quota. And they are always in the Romance section tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by MedicH: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
So all the three boyfriends haven't understood yet that you want some time alone and every other day they leave their office and head to your hostel. Don't u think you're blowing a huge lie on independence day.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.