Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Why The War Against Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The War Against Each Other? (9892 Views)

War Against Nigerian Ladies!!! / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL / Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
ive noticed this on NL quite a lot.
why do Nigerian guys and girls like to bash each other?
not only that but they will bash each other to where is seems they are filled with some sort of hate or animosity for the opposite sex.
Nigerian men here bashing Nigerian women on a number of threads.
same thing for the Nigerian women.

why do you do this?

you dont see white people bashing each other and calling each other names over petty things, and hardly with any other race.
well at least i dont think.

why arent you guys supporting each other, instead someone opens up a hate thread for the opposite sex, in particular about nigerian guys or nigerian girls, and and crazy participants come and join the thread and say all kinds of things.

really, whats up? where does all this come from?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by edoyad(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
It's an African thing i guess. Have you noticed that even the Nigerian government, Corporates and society at large seem to appreciate any thing more as long as It's from the other side of the Atlantic ?

That's why you see ordinary road construction contracts going to expatriates and your qualifications are only considered as long as There's no Toronto paper contesting with yours.

We just don't aspeciate our own beauty, period. undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by kanyeWest1: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
Tshweeeeeeeeewwww!

Very Long Hisssssssssssssssssss!

Coming from a person who insulted the Edo Female community for no just cause by saying the following:

"most of the women in nigeria that are into prostitution come from Edo State"

Only God knows what they did to you before you began to poke on the edo female community as prostitutes and your here trying to play angelic and attract nobility to yourself when in fact your the one that continues to fan the embers of tribal war for no just cause.

Honestly i would show some of my Edo colleagues and friends this comment tomorrow and i know they wont take kindly and lightly to it that their tribe, mothers, sisters, aunties and daughters have been classified as Prostitutes.

What a shame cry
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by ritaNL: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2009
Hmmm, lipsrsealed
all i know is ,me i dont make war , i only make love.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
edoyad:

It's an African thing i guess. Have you noticed that even the Nigerian government, Corporates and society at large seem to appreciate any thing more as long as It's from the other side of the Atlantic ?

That's why you see ordinary road construction contracts going to expatriates and your qualifications are only considered as long as There's no Toronto paper contesting with yours.

We just don't aspeciate our own beauty, period. undecided
its really sad, i know.
like some nigerians go crazy over anything that is foreign or not from Nigeria.

but when people open threads to attack their women, the same women that gave birth to them.
same with the females here, i dont understand.  undecided

you most likely or probably wont see whites bashing the hell out of each other-- their own color.
as well as any other race.
well at least i dont think.
it seems Nigerians here have fun ragging and talking down on their people of the opposite sex.
it sucks.  undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
kanye West:

Tshweeeeeeeeewwww!

Very Long Hisssssssssssssssssss!

Coming from a person who insulted the Edo Female community for no just cause by saying the following:

Only God knows what they did to you before you began to poke on the edo female community as prostitutes and your here trying to play angelic and attract nobility to yourself when in fact your the one that continues to fan the embers of tribal war for no just cause.

Honestly i would show some of my Edo colleagues and friends this comment tomorrow and i know they wont take kindly and lightly to it that their tribe, mothers, sisters, aunties and daughters have been classified as Prostitutes.

What a shame cry
and in THAT SAME THREAD what exactly did you do regarding igbo women?
stop being a hypocrite, its not good ooooooo.
and that comment has NOTHING to do with my topic, so fuk off!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
and when quoting me you did put the ". . . " before the word "most"
dont try and misquote me, fool.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by sistajay(f): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
Hatin on each other im afraid is here to stay, besides you should know by now, Nairaland is a playground and with any unsupervised playgound you will find bullies. This is Nairaland, love it or hate it, you know you'll be back. Stay strong!!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by kanyeWest1: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2009
Its just sad that Edos have to be labeled as Prostitutes for no just cause when they didnt harm you. I hope when Edos all over the world wake up tomorrow and read what you said about their tribe and women, they will treat the matter with the most urgent attention it deserves.

I can imagine my friend Efosa tomorrow reading this. He will go ballistic!

Its just shameful really tbh!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
do you still not know the word for "most"
look at the word "most" i didnt say "most edo women are prostitutes" i said "i could have sworn that most of the women that prostitute come from edo state" that in no way implies that i said MOST EDO WOMEN, i said most of the women that prostitue, i heard, come from edo state.
do you not see the difference?
even ive read countless of stories online about women that were taken to europe or women that go to europe to become prostitutes. most of the stories i read are people that were from Edo state.
and im not saying this out of my ass just to talk, like you here are doing.
im just saying what i saw.
see the word "most" and i didnt just say "all edo women are whores, dogs, animals, prostitutes" like you said about igbo women.
so if what you are saying is better than mine? or what you are saying isnt tribalistic? i think you are wrong and you need some serious help.

and i can easily say "you label all igbo women as whores and prostitutes and animals when they did no harm to you. you never dated one so they never harmed you in any way"
i can easily say that, so PLEASE, stop looking stupid.
anyway, back to the topic, im done with this fool.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by edoyad(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2009
And Let's not forget CORRUPTION. That's probably the root of all our problems, we so corrupt we don't trust ourselves and that in turn . . .

But to hell with all that, this is the ROMANCE section, Let's all fall in love. AMAKA give a big kiss to kanye and make him go grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2009
edoyad:

And Let's not forget CORRUPTION. That's probably the root of all our problems, we so corrupt we don't trust ourselves and that in turn . . .

But to hell with all that, this is the ROMANCE section, Let's all fall in love. AMAKA give a big kiss to kanye and make him go grin
i go give you a dirty slap.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by edoyad(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
Come on , no dey form. grin Just pout your lips and kiss
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by kanyeWest1: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
Whether "some" or "all", the bottom line is that you alluded to Edo women as your example to show they are prostitutes for no just cause. Why didnt you use "Some Edo women are intelligent or beautiful beings?" Rather the tribalistic nature and attitude in you made you decide to refer to them as Prostitutes. Why pick on them and the negativities involved? I know the Edo government over the years have worked so hard to eradicate the stigma and most People hardly remember Edo people in that light but being the tribalistic bigot in you, you just had to harbour such thoughts and bring it up as an example to make fun and insult a nation of over 10million for no just cause.

If you had aproblem with me, why didnt you attack me personally without using that malicious and bigotry example to slur the good name of Edo women as prostitutes? Did you assume i was from Edo and decided to abuse the good women folk of Edo for no just cause?

I hope all Edo people reading this would see you for what you are. Your real screen name should be THE-AMAKA -THE -EDO-TRIBALIST
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
oh shut up jare!!
why are you attacking igbos? everything you say to me, i can as well say it to you.
i can do that because youre being very hypocritical right now.
but anyway, you said that all igbos women were prostitutes and that we are the number one most prostitutes in nigeria.
thats where i rebutted you.
so hush up der.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by kanyeWest1: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
yes i said ibo women are prostitutes and i still stand by my original claim and not chickening out try to live in denial that your not a tribalist.

What Nl is concerned about is, why bring Edo women into this? If you have anger issues with me because i insulted ibo women, why then did you now transfer it to Edo women? Thats what is baffling everyone.

I said Ibos women are prostitutes.

You said some Edo women are Prostitutes

Does that make both of us tribalists? YES

I dislike Ibo people. you dislike Edo women because you see them as Ashawos. So why are you denying that your not a tribalist and you keep refering to the fact that i insulted Ibo people?

Of course i did and am standing on what i said. Just agree that your also a tribalist and You hate Edo Women too for being Ashawos according to you and no wahala!

It seems your the only one trying to deny your not an Edo hating tribalist when everyone is beginning to see who you really are! undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by edoyad(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
Cmon, how hard can one kiss be ? You both like each other, we can all see through your false hostility to each other. Cmon kiss
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
lol if you think i hate edo people cause of that, you are stupid.

but you said most of the prostitutes are igbo, and then i replied with my statement.
so exactly, how does that mean i hate edo people?
getta way!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BACK TO THE TOPIC.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
@poster,

So u were the one that started the hating, using demeaning adjective to qualify Edo women,and you are busy insulting ppl.you are just a big fool. i hate hypocrites like you. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
melesky:

@poster,

So u were the one that started the hating, using demeaning adjective to qualify Edo women,and you are busy insulting ppl.you are just a big fool. i hate hypocrites like you. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
shush and go and find the original thread.
stop letting this guy mislead and misquote me.
go and see for yourself, then make your statement there.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
and this has nothing to do with the topic if you dont understand it, get away!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by kanyeWest1: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
I know alot of Edo women and you couldnt wish to be in a better company when your with them, but for you to label them as prostitutes when they didnt do anything wicked to you or insult you is just callously wicked and you have the audacity to open this silly thread to show how hypocritical you are and forgetting you just insulted a nation of over 10million respectable females by calling most of them prostitutes?

You Madam Amaka the tribalists are one really sick lass! You had other nations or other examples to use to counter my argument but the first thing that cropped in your head was to refer to the Edo nation as a nation filled with Ashawos and whores! undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
kanye West:

I know alot of Edo women and you couldnt wish to be in a better company when your with them, but for you to label them as prostitutes when they didnt do anything wicked to you or insult you is just callously wicked and you have the audacity to open this silly thread to show how hypocritical you are and forgetting you just insulted a nation of over 10million respectable females by calling most of them prostitutes?

shut up!!! the same thing you did to igbo women!!! GOSH.
and like i said most of the prostitutes that are nigerians come from edo state.
no where did i say most of edo state's women are prostitutes.
if you cant see the difference then you are stupid.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by TheSeeker(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
Kanye west, you're a confused fool. You have been going about bashing igbo women for no reason other than your stench stupidity and you have the guts and stupid balls to spew nonsense out your mosquito-sized-washed-brain that someone insulted Edo women? Not that Amaka doesn't bash anyway, but that's by the way for now; but you coming here to make this empty noise about the slurring of Edo women (which I don't think Amaka did going by her quoted statement), you must be suffering from a severe brain damage.

Amaka, if no one wants to get bashed, they should talk with the right use of their brains. These western women you talk about, do they talk like some foolish girls on here talk? No! Are they the same way opinionated like these western women? No! Some of those who get bashed almost, at all times, get on the nerve of people; I'm not saying it's the right thing to do but it has to be understandable that our tolerance limit can be strained sometimes and when some people lose it, someone has to get it. Simple!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
when i first read the thread,i tot at least someone has started thinking on NL,neva knew she one of the biggest culprits, instead of you to take your time and explain yourself, you are busy throwing insults around.am sorry for your husband, thats if you have one! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by TheSeeker(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
melesky:

when i first read the thread,i tot at least someone has started thinking on NL,neva knew she one of the biggest culprits, instead of you to take your time and explain yourself, you are busy throwing insults around.am sorry for your husband, thats if you have one! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
thats dumb.
why do nigerians always like to bring martial status in here like it means something.
well i guess it does, but what does that have to do with this thread or what i said?
im not even up to the age nor have i started thinking about marriage, so your comment doesnt effect me one bit.
maybe if i were approaching 30 i would be concerned.

go and sleep jare.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by sjeezy8: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
igbo accent : nnnnnna dont mind amaka shes just lookin for any brrrothas tttrrouble
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:02am On Nov 02, 2009
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2009
@ topic

It's really not a big deal. You can't change NL if you don't change Nigeria. This site is simply a reflection of what our country is: a place filled with sexual stereotypes and the need to break free.

Don't hate on the people, hate on the system.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2009
[a place filled with sexual stereotypes and the need to break free]

To where now?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 02, 2009
I am being metaphorical. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / What's The Full Meaning Of OG? / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.