Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (90634 Views)

Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by solarview(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
rahazaqa:
fake source..,,,pls dont move this to fp, this is just a fabricated story by TANOIDS.

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu has been sidelined, he should go ahead with his caricature and lapdogs he installed in Lagos undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by godoluwa(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Who cares grin grin grin
hw r u bro? av really missed dat ur swaggz
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by kilode100(f): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
pure2012soul:

More like Eze Amala

grin grin grin cheesy
Dies**

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nice words.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Taovic86(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
shut up, after u collected cash from saraki. so, u want to proof innocent.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by emmatok(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:
Tinubu should go to hell! Who cares about his recognition? Old man wey no wan gree old. He thinks Nigeria is Lagos State grin

LOL,
NL political analyst jubilant over fake news.

The same Tinubu that flogged your GEJ out of Abuja.
Saraki should undermine Tinubu at his peril.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by HirstMOG(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
you were clapping for Tambuwa then, Mr. Tifnubu just learn to deal with that ok grin grin grin My question sir, is it that you will not recognize Saraki as your Senate president or as Nigeria Senate president
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by godoluwa(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
kilokeys:
Senate president should move a motion..
All politicians with mouth odor must be supervised for thorough brushing 4 times a day..

The Ayes have it.. Gbam

*Tinubu starts crying*
issokay. meanwhile, bukola as senate president till tinubu use oral B
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by millionaireman: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
byrron:
what about the HOR speaker-ship election were his anointed candidate also failed, was that also a kangaroo or hippopotamus election too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu is really beginning to see Nigeria as his android phone where he has the sole monopoly of installing and uninstalling people at will as if they are android apps.

Tinubu openly confessed during a presidential campaign rally in Lagos with Buhari present that he begged Buhari to come and contest the last presidential election.
By being so mouthy - saying that - does Tinubu not expect Buhari to do everything to free himself from Tinubu after winning the election?

Buhari is gradually doing what is expected of him after winning the election - distance himself from Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by donem: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu whether you recognize or not that's your concern. who are you.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

[size=18pt]Jonathan is probably eating isi ewu right now [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by igweome: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
barbstee:
Wht Bukola dd may put an end to his political career.i fynk he shd av done dt in a smarter way
nice and intelligent talk

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
byrron:

the highlighted above is the joke of the day

That house is the NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY and not Asiwaju or APC house of assembly.

Senate presidents have been shamefully removed before. I'd rather watch developing events with caution. There's no big deal in being a senate president.

Besides he'll be presiding over a divided house. Let's see how that plays out...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by sukkot: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
StOla:
Saraki's actions today belongs to the PDP era of impunity.

Why couldn't he wait to have a valid election like Dogara did?

We as a people are tired of 16 greater than 19, 6 impeach 23, impeach from hotel room, or holding parliamentary sessions before 6am in the morning just to disenfranchise fellow members.

Saraki sadly belongs to a decaying politics. Time will tell if he has more deceitful stunts up his sleeve.
I am clueless as to this whole saraki drama. what exactly did he do and was it illegal or cunning ? and if it was cunning why did he get the post ? enlighten me. and what the heck does a senate president do in nigeria ? do we have laws in that country ? over to you sir

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:
Tinubu should go to hell! Who cares about his recognition? Old man wey no wan gree old. He thinks Nigeria is Lagos State grin

I don't think he knows that
He doesn't even realize that he is not a senator
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by ICEMAN(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
The Jagban my foot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by MrBully: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
And Tinubu brags:
“For me to recognise Senator Bukola as the Senate President, he must show remorse for today’s action.

Then lied:
He had earlier promised to defy the party and the deed has been done. You don’t do that in politics.

But suddenly cried:
“I’m not God, but as far as this party is concerned, I’m a leader and I know what is good for the party at the appropriate time.

Before adding, childishly:
I cannot recognize Bukola as the Senate President.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by icedbreez(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
His Excellency Senator Bukola Saraki is perhaps the only Nigerian Politician who can stand toe to toe, connection for connection, money for money, influence for influence wayo for wayo, corruption for corruption and godfatherism for godfatherism with Tinubu so I am not afraid for Saraki, he can take care of himself.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by folks4luv(f): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
“Personal interest must not override that of the
party that beget you. “Personal interest must not override that of the
party that beget you.
“Personal interest must not override that of the
party that beget you.

just wondering how APC beget Bukky, if any party beget him, PDP should take that credit. he used APC to achieve his aim, and he just succeeded.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by scachy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
byrron:
what about the HOR speaker-ship election were his anointed candidate also failed, was that also a kangaroo or hippopotamus election too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu is really beginning to see Nigeria as his android phone where he has the sole monopoly of installing and uninstalling people at will as if they are android apps.
Maybe hippopotamus/ chimpanzee election grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Pascal181: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sorry eeh, every Nigerain is a winner it's only dat greedy old man who's a looser.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by millionaireman: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu and much of the SW had begged for return of fiscal federalism and regional govt system to Nigeria.

Last presidential election, GEJ begged the SW to have patience and vote him so that the prescriptions of the last CONFAB could be implemented in the next NASS, because the outgoing NASS legislators were hostile to the CONFAB.

If the resolutions of the last CONFAB are implemented, it makes it easiest for any form of political reforms desired by south of Nigeria.

"Sophisticated"? SW instead voted Buhari who would have nothing to do with political reforms or return of fiscal federalism or regional government system to Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by mistiquephat(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jagaban u are banned
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by sonnie10: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Right now, it should be the other round; Saraki should be the one not giving a damn about Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
A man that puts his personal interest above others is not a man of goodwill....

Saraki is not a member of the APC.....he is a traitor...he is the Judas Iscariot(according to SaharaReporters' writer).

Saraki must be punished!!

Saraki is NOT the choice of the masses.......

Tinubu will surely have the last laff.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Sobeautiful: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Everybody is now busy insulting Tinubu, forgetting that he is the one that paved way for you people's candidate Buhari. Unfortunately now he's the devil. The same man people called a hero not too long ago. It's shocking how human beings rejoice over someone's misfortune. I'm not a fan of Tinubu and may never be but the truth is the truth. Without his sweat and effort Apc wouldn't have gone this far. Politics is really a hopeless game. I feel bad for him despite what he did to GEJ. I saw this coming but never knew it will be so soon. They are in power so to hell with him. He's now pushing it 'too far' but l don't think Buhari would have won if he didn't push it 'too far'. Everybody is now laughing at him, making jest of him. He's now an old man that should go and rest. National politics is not Lagos State politics yet he succeeded in bringing down Pdp from power. Just because of this singular case of Saraki we now feel he has lost all grip. Nawaaoo we humans are really wonderful but One thing is clear. You don't bite the fingers that fed you and just walk away entirely free. I only pity those that join politics, especially in a miserable society like ours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by lazsnaira(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lamentation will not help
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by sukkot: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ramnon2:

Can someone tell this USELESS Tinubu that he has not held any national position before? He should STFU as Saraki (A FULANI FROM THE north), his former governor colleague, is now bigger than him.
how is he a fulani if his dad is called olusola saraki ? these are yoruba names
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by jossyj: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu the looter should go and die now because nigerians recognize saraki or he should leave Nigeria and relocate to maybe Equatorial guinea.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by eyurob28: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu thinks the lion of boudilon is the lion of Abuja. If he does not recognise SARAKI or not does change anything. I recognize him. Saraki is Nigeria's senate President not tifnubu's senate president. Great party my ass! The party that is full of diverse interest personalities especially from PDP , he wants yo take everything alone. Tifnubu. When saraki left PDP u didn't see him as disrespect to dump PDP that brought him up to be governor. Pls .......

(quote author=stanleychimezie post=34606572)

http://www.today.ng/politics/i-wont-recognize-bukola-saraki-as-senate-president-unless-tinubu/[/quote]
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by StOla: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
sukkot:
I am clueless as to this whole saraki drama. what exactly did he do and was it illegal or cunning ? and if it was cunning why did he get the post ? enlighten me. and what the heck does a senate president do in nigeria ? do we have laws in that country ? over to you sir

Knowing fully well that his own party was harmonizing its position in a meeting he was equally to have attended, he rather proceeded to the chamber with 8 APC and 49 opposition senators and got himself elected unopposed and further went ahead to supervise the election of a PDP senator as deputy with 40+ votes.

A loyal party man and democrat we have there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.