Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (181046 Views)

See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 30, 2020
Love48:
I don't knw why u guys re saying such...

It is possible... Yes, she must not bleed for u to knw dat she is a Virgin or cry.cos am I living example. When I was disvirgin, I didn't see anything like blood and I didn't feel any pain. I just have to forge d cry just to atleast convenience him cos there was no blood.. the experience was like, U knw wen u haven't Bleep in awhile d place will be a bit tight but when he have insert it everything is normal..
Note
I'm am not an athletic I don't do sport
But I wish mine came with blood cos I have not experience dat in my life.. and I don't knw wats wrong. At dat moment I was devastated and confused I jus have to browse to fyn out. I now came across it dat it is possible for a lady not to bleed..

ABEG CARRY YOUR LIES COMMOT.

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ibkonekt(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Love48:

It is possible... Yes, she must not bleed for u to knw dat she is a Virgin or cry.cos am I living example. When I was disvirgin, I didn't see anything like blood and I didn't feel any pain. I just have to forge d cry just to atleast convenience him cos there was no blood.. the experience was like, U knw wen u haven't Bleep in awhile d place will be a bit tight but when he have insert it everything is normal..
Note
But I wish mine came with blood cos I have not experience dat in my life.. and I don't knw wats wrong. At dat moment I was devastated and confused I jus have to browse to fyn out. I now came across it dat it is possible for a lady not to bleed..

lies of jezebel....who..re of babylon
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ibkonekt(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
softnipples:
There you go again undecided
Virginity is overrated cheesy

says an std infected used up whor..e
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Love48(f): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Believe it or live it u re not putting food on my table dat will trigas me to lie to u..
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

ABEG CARRY YOUR LIES COMMOT.
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Supreme01: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2020
I experienced the similar thing after i had sex with a girl i thought was a virgin, but for her own she shouted. she said she was forcefully rape buy some one she trusted. I asked her if she bleeded she said no.
I was distoped, i google if that can be possible, most articles i read online agreed to the fact that it's possible be disvirgin without bleeding.

I repeat, mine shoutedoo because i was the second person that entered her after the rape incident according to her.
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Love48(f): 2:25am On Jul 28, 2020
grin grin
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Kdon2: 4:08am On Jul 28, 2020
sinaj:
Yea I think she was a virgin...

A tertiary virgin grin

bros na one chance u enter o! grin

Wow! Awsome Beauty!
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Kdon2: 4:11am On Jul 28, 2020
MayflowerB:
Value? So If she wasn't a virgin, u wouldn't value her abi? By d way were u also a virgin

Says overfucked women!
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Kdon2: 4:13am On Jul 28, 2020
sinaj:

I knw dat sir.

daz wen d hymen got broken due to sport activity, horse riding,etc.

read his post slowly nd u wil undastnd dat she wasnt a virgin.

Awon experienced mummy in the house grin
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Kdon2: 4:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Love48:

Note

Yeah. Its true but rare, especially if the guy is extraskillful.
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Olamilekan54: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
I just dis virgin a girl now but unfortunately I didn’t see any blood it really broke my heart I don’t know how that’s possible
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Ignatio(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yes, very possible. In my case the pain was severe. penetration was hard. The deflowering took two weeks plus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

@Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / The Red Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.