Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (181039 Views)

See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by KingTom(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
ggrin:
sofoundecided
Suwe undecided
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
asumo12:
kilomean?
My name na Asumo jare

tongue
ishmaelaangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
KingTom:
My own lanicky na grin Shey you be man grin
smh That one wey her otu wide pass Oundecided

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
KingTom:
Suwe undecided
latinundecided
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by KingTom(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
ggrin:
smh That one wey her otu wide pass Oundecided
undecided
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by asumo12: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kingtom amu inside ur out ni nah!

I nor get amu wey go fit ur out nah!

ggrin:
undecided

U wan put ur amu inside which otuundecided

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by KingTom(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
ggrin:
latinundecided
Gibberish undecided
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
KingTom:
Gibberish undecided
rubbishundecided
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by agohmamuda(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
softnipples:
There you go again undecided
Virginity is overrated cheesy

NANYI IS THIS YHU? ? MAIL ME IF U DONT WANNA REVEAL UR I.D
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by KingTom(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
ggrin:
rubbishundecided
Your signatures dey always make sense, how you dey think those kind things? gringrin
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
KingTom:
Your signatures dey always make sense, how you dey think those kind things? gringrin
he's feeling my style cool
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
KingTom:
omo na God o grin
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by KingTom(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
ggrin:
he's feeling my style cool
ggrin:
omo na God o grin
My top 2 are
1) The pressing of bréasts like eba
2) Dstv and breeze

grin grin
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ggrin(f): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
KingTom:

My top 2 are
1) The pressing of bréasts like eba
2) Dstv and breeze

grin grin
u no dy forget somethin ni

Person no fit do ofofo for ur faceangry
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Deejavuu(f): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
You have been played.

Even if she didn't bleed she ought to have felt some pain or give off this crunch of a first timer.

There are other signs to look out for when trying to have sex with a virgin. You'd realize she'll be unease and a bit tensed when you want to penetrate and thrust for the first time. Paying attention to those signs would have given her up and bring her lies to bear.

Speaking from experience wink
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ronald4lif(m): 12:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Speaking from experience wink

Hmmm hmmm.... lipsrsealed
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Deejavuu(f): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm hmmm.... lipsrsealed

Cat got your tongue undecided

It's ok.. experience is the best. ........ wink
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ronald4lif(m): 12:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Cat got your tongue undecided

It's ok.. experience is the best. ........ wink

I don't know what you're talking about oo. I'm an innocent boy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Deejavuu(f): 12:37am On Jun 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't know what you're talking about oo. I'm an innocent boy. cheesy

Yeah i know..

I'm a nun grin
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ronald4lif(m): 12:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yeah i know..

I'm a nun grin

I'm a reverend. Makes us both. We need to perform bedroom vigil, to cast out every evil forces that may be responsible for AgapeCharis ww lifestyle. grin
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Deejavuu(f): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm a reverend. Makes us both. We need to perform bedroom vigil, to cast out every evil forces that may be responsible for AgapeCharis ww lifestyle. grin

cheesy grin

Yeye..

Charis is a good guy angry

You're derailing... Go to derail thread tongue
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by mcisaac(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
U guys ar funny. Bt I must conclude dat dat bae is nt a virgin

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by timioladipupo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Disvirgin a girl without her feeling pains
There are certain ways in which you could come to discover how to DISVIRGIN a girl with EASE and no Pain. Virginity of a girl is based on an intact hymen which has not been touched or damaged.
The hymen is the stuff of legend and lore in numerous societies, the cherished prize a lady gives her significant other on their wedding night. In light of numerous ladies' ignorance about the hymen, they might have their hymens "reestablished" to a condition they may never have needed in any case. Individuals regularly don't recognise what it would seem that or what truly transpires when virginity is lost.

EACH HYMEN IS DINSTINCTIVE
Like eyes, noses and bosoms, everybody is somewhat diverse. Young ladies regularly disturb the hymen amid play. What really happens when the hymen is "broken," whether by pla
ying or by intercourse, is that a couple of zones of the hymen are torn. There is regularly some dying.

In any case, the hymen is prized and guardians (and high schoolers) now and again stress that the prize has been lost. Frequently, moms convey their little girls to see me since they, or the father, need to know whether the young lady is a virgin.

Obviously, in New York (and numerous states) high schoolers have a privilege to classified care so I can't tell the mother anything unless the adolescent gives me authorization to do as such. Be that as it may, regardless of the fact that I am permitted to converse with the guardian to be honest, I frequently can't give the yes-no answer they need. It is not all that simple to tell whether a young lady is a virgin, since hymens are so changed. In the event that there is a sorry hymen I have no chance to get of realizing what transpired. Is it accurate to say that it was a beau or a bike? Then again, maybe, this young lady did not have much tissue there in any case.

The hymen is the center of numerous conventions. In a few societies, the love birds are relied upon to perfect the marriage instantly after the wedding function and afterward show up before their visitors with the blood-recolored sheet to demonstrate that the lady of the hour was a virgin. In any case, numerous ladies who have never engaged in sexual relations don't seep amid first intercourse in light of the fact that their hymen has as of now been upset.

I think that despite the fact that wellbeing advocates have for quite a long time urged ladies to wind up better familiar with their own life systems, numerous ladies still don't comprehend what their hymen looks (or looked) like.

While men may gloat about the measure of their private parts, you never hear a lady discussing her heavy hymen or epic clitoris. Ladies are essentially not acquainted with their conceptive life structures. First off, it is much harder to see. (Obviously the ovaries and uterus are not unmistakable without uncommon stuff.) A man's gear is effortlessly noticeable to the eye. Numerous ladies are excessively timid, even with themselves, to haul out a mirror and investigate. Read details at http://humorafunny..com.ng/2016/07/disvirgin-girl-without-her-feeling-pains.html
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 25, 2016
emlinkzzz:

Nah once and my dick no be small size nah medium, i just come dey wonder all this kind stuff, my friend dey tell me say the girl suppose bleed, but me a weak unto wetin dey gurl dey talk
"your friend dey tell you" so you dey among those guys wey dey kiss and tell?
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by CIOSYLVA(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2016
She told u she is a virgin yet u have mind to disvirgin her and u found out she is not and u re complaining... Are u going to marry her.. So had it been she is a virgin u would disvirgin her and dump her.... Thats wickedness..

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Love48(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2020
I don't knw why u guys re saying such...

It is possible... Yes, she must not bleed for u to knw dat she is a Virgin or cry.cos am I living example. When I was disvirgin, I didn't see anything like blood and I didn't feel any pain. I just have to forge d cry just to atleast convenience him cos there was no blood.. the experience was like, U knw wen u haven't Bleep in awhile d place will be a bit tight but when he have insert it everything is normal..
Note
I'm am not an athletic I don't do sport
But I wish mine came with blood cos I have not experience dat in my life.. and I don't knw wats wrong. At dat moment I was devastated and confused I jus have to browse to fyn out. I now came across it dat it is possible for a lady not to bleed..

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by CallMeGrace(f): 1:11pm On May 30, 2020
Well it is possible
Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ibkonekt(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2020
softnipples:
There you go again undecided
Virginity is overrated cheesy

virginity is the most valuable gift a woman can give a man

2 Likes

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by ibkonekt(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2020
emlinkzzz:
Hello Ladies and Guys

I just need an advice to this, the girl I am dating now, I was the one that disvirgin her but I am not sure that I am the one, I have confronted her regarding the issue and got hurt but inside me I feel that maybe she is pretending, I want you guys to help me out.
Is possible to disvirgin a girl without her bleeding and she didn’t even cry or something that will make me feel that it was painful to her.
Please help me,so that I can value what she gave to me

no...some drops of blood at least must show. dont fall for this nonse lie that women can lose viginity due to sport or horse riding rubbish all in the bid to sell you fairly used. she is a fokin machine

1 Like

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Freelane33(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2020
Mo rerin daku cheesy grin grin grin, virgin kor Virginia ni

1 Share

Re: Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 30, 2020
MayflowerB:
Value? So If she wasn't a virgin, u wouldn't value her abi? By d way were u also a virgin

VALUE?! IS VIRGINITY NOT PRICELESS?!!! IT IS OF GREATER VALUE THAN DAIMOND IF ONLY YOU KNOW. VIRGIN GIRLS ARE VERY, VERY, VERY SCARCE THAN DAIMOND. I ALWAYS WONDER WHY YOU LADIES ARE SO LOSE DOWN THERE. JUST TOO LOSE!!! WORST IS YOU ARE ALL SO GOOD AT TELLING LIES AND PRETENDING. AND AFTER BEING DISCOVERED YOU COME UP WITH THE BOLDED ABOVE. ABEG IF YOU NO BE VIRGIN THE LEAST YOU ARE IS A SECOND HAND VALUE DEPENDING ON YOUR BODY COUNTS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

@Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / The Red Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.