Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ladies That Piss Me Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies That Piss Me Off (829 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies That Piss Me Off by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
People have a lot of reasons why they don't say 'yes' to a date or relationship. Or sometimes when they seem uneasy and fidgety on a date. Here are a few things that I find very irritating:

Bad english:

I mean, like seriously, will it kill you to brush up yourselves? People get private tutors now you know. No one needs to know. I'm not saying that you should now be speaking through your nose like some mumu wey think say that sh*t makes them seem posh. Tufiakwa! Ile eko Agba is there now. Imagine on a date, and you just want to duck with the kind of blunders that's coming out of her mouth. Well, sometimes I just switch to the local language. But it annoys me.

Attention seekers:

these people will call, text, email like a crazy person. I find it hard to even pick up my phone to answer calls, now imagine being called severally. a correct girl doesn't have to be a pest to get him on a date. So we went on a date, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to invade my phone!!!!

Name droppers:

these ones will start dropping names like that's supposed to get her into his pockets faster. I don't get it. most times they don't even know these people they are talking about. It's either they are friends with the distant cousin who buys boxers from their store or they work at the guy's branch office as an office assistant. Like, i'm on a date with you and all you want to talk about are people I don't even give sh*t about? I'm so gonna walk out on you.

That's me, now up to you. What pisses you off?
Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by agarawu23(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
your complain embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by loomer: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Check out my signature bros, leave matter for market women
Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by vizkiz: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
where you see these kin girls do you roll with sef

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by sakafish(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
nagging women
Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by Edwardhead(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=20pt]what if I say I cant comprehend your writeup?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
No comment...
Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by 2dice(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Real n!ggas don't get mad ..... They Get Money **

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by dopeJemi: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=20pt]what I say I cant comprehend your writeup?[/size]

I swear to God, I just don't get it

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by komzyb(f): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
I see
Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by Monikween(f): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
i get pissed by 1.guys who feel So cocksure of themselves like "she just has to talk to me" 2.guys who think money impresses every girl 3.dumb guys... I mean outright stupid 4.guys who overdress.. ..mehn d list is endless

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
I prefer a odour to come out of a qirl's mouth than bad enqlish.
Re: Ladies That Piss Me Off by ikeepitreal(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
So what should we now do o

(1) (Reply)

My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman / Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? / All These Beauties You See...were Once Men. Choi! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.