Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

First Date Dos And Don'ts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date Dos And Don'ts (824 Views)

10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 / Dos And Don'ts On A First Date / Long Distance Relationship - Advice On Dos And Don'ts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Date Dos And Don'ts by ammamat(f): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2009
Sometimes We asked some of our favorite relationship writers for their advice on what you should wear, where you should go and which first-date faux pas you really should avoid.
A friend once told me this,
DON'T get ahead of yourself

It's OK to get excited before you go out with someone new, but stay realistic. As pessimistic as this sounds, if your expectations are low, then a good date will be a welcome surprise and a bad date will be no biggie
Re: First Date Dos And Don'ts by Mumin247: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pls help guys n girls, i dont know what to do. There's this my female colleague at work. I like her so much. I think she likes me too. She touches me, play with me, starts conversations wit me most tym, tell me things about herself, stares and hold her gaze at me. Smiles at me. We've kissed and hug before. Then i told her how i feel. That i like her and wana date her. She didnt say anything. Then i kissed her. But then again she told me she has a bf and she hates me. But each time i decide to stay away from her she will started coming to me. She wil want to talk to me. She even calls me to keep her company. Am confused. What can i do?Pls help guys n girls, i dont know what to do. There's this my female colleague at work. I like her so much. I think she likes me too. She touches me, play with me, starts conversations wit me most tym, tell me things about herself, stares and hold her gaze at me. Smiles at me. We've kissed and hug before. Then i told her how i feel. That i like her and wana date her. She didnt say anything. Then i kissed her. But then again she told me she has a bf and she hates me. But each time i decide to stay away from her she will started coming to me. She wil want to talk to me. She even calls me to keep her company. Am confused. What can i do?Pls help guys n girls, i dont know what to do. There's this my female colleague at work. I like her so much. I think she likes me too. She touches me, play with me, starts conversations wit me most tym, tell me things about herself, stares and hold her gaze at me. Smiles at me. We've kissed and hug before. Then i told her how i feel. That i like her and wana date her. She didnt say anything. Then i kissed her. But then again she told me she has a bf and she hates me. But each time i decide to stay away from her she will started coming to me. She wil want to talk to me. She even calls me to keep her company. Am confused. What can i do?

(1) (Reply)

Something 'Good' About STDs And HIV! Lol! / Zimbabwean Dating Naija Guy / Which Way To Go? This Is Confusing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.