Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Zimbabwean Dating Naija Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Dating Naija Guy (823 Views)

10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls / Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Dating Naija Guy by mudiwa(f): 2:22am On Jul 19, 2009
hie, pliz help me to understand. im a zimbabwean lady who is dating a nigerian guy. we ve been together for a yr now. i ve met most of his friends and family but parents re in lagos. now he wants us to marry but im afraid of all we see in the naija films of the very harsh mum in law and juju stuff. is that all real or just acting. i ve spoken to his mum on few occassions but its different phone to real life face to face. i love him dearly but culture shock is hitting me real hard, will they accept me or am i fighting a loosing battle. wettin de happen? embarassed embarassed
Re: Zimbabwean Dating Naija Guy by macIB(m): 5:03am On Jul 19, 2009
Nigerian men and mother in laws are not bad people as you see in movies plsss!! Is just like saying every white people in Europe is racist or every Zimbabwean guy will definitely cheat on you and have a child out of wedlock. I must say you are even lucky to be loved by a Nigerian guy and the family calls and speak with you. You have nothing to fear plss forget those movies, juju is everywhere in Africa, even in your country you have the Sangomas. Long story short, Nigerians are nice people as long as you behave yourself, dont cheat on the guy, nag him less, love him well, cook good Nigeria food for him and he is yours forever. Simple as ABC,
Re: Zimbabwean Dating Naija Guy by iice(f): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
I no fit talk grin grin Naija films? grin
Re: Zimbabwean Dating Naija Guy by congoshine(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
macIB:

Nigerian men and mother in laws are not bad people as you see in movies plsss!! Is just like saying every white people in Europe is racist or every Zimbabwean guy will definitely cheat on you and have a child out of wedlock. I must say you are even lucky to be loved by a Nigerian guy and the family calls and speak with you. You have nothing to fear plss forget those movies, juju is everywhere in Africa, even in your country you have the Sangomas. Long story short, Nigerians are nice people as long as you behave yourself, dont cheat on the guy, nag him less, love him well, cook good Nigeria food for him and he is yours forever. Simple as ABC,
I'll just add. . . . . RESPECT your in-laws,Nigerians generally put a lot of emphasis on showing respect wink
Re: Zimbabwean Dating Naija Guy by lovestorm(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2009
i use to think its love that matters most in a relationship. if you could go all the way till he proposed then why the scary part of naija men, juju and so on?
juju or whatever you may call it in your country exist everywhere even in Zimbabwe, shouldn't our Nigerian man in question be scared about your country too?

if you so scared and insecure please go marry from your country and stop blaming naija movies and juju!
naija men are good to go and besides most culture are alike, respect is the keyword!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / For Better For Worse. / Few Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.