Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (62771 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by tellwisdom: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mumu, Do people still do this shii?? sad
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by hob(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
WOTS UP WITH US GUYS AND PROPOSALS THESE DAYS........GOD KNOWS MY PROPOSAL WILL BE LOW KEY
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by abtmaviz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
The guy has low center of gravity grin. grin but who am I to complain.....

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Masculity(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
chimkaire:
grin Na so e be grin grin sad

morethan that sef cheesy
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Ninilowo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Some men are just too f00lish. Must you kneel to propose to a woman? Must you propose in the full glare of everybody's eye?
I wonder ooo.
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by otokx(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Our culture is gradually being eroded.
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by passionz(f): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
I think its APC fault! Change Change and this man as change from normal to super normal (he needs brain checkup) d girl go b like so Romantic! Lolzz! na her choice sha!happy married life anytime u wish to get married wink
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
edwife:
I don't know but this looks a little ridiculous to me cheesy,did he have to dress up? grin
lol i'm not exactly sure why he dressed up as superman. It didn't contribute to the proposal at all

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Kanmyos(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
uhalauju:
Dis proposal thing is getting out of hand, we need to tame some guys b4 it gets too late. Dis guy like funny to me.
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by 5ky3(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
ok, upcoming `MAN PROPOSES TO GIRL UNTOP OF A NETWORK MAST` dnt be suprised when you see that update sha,

#stupidity is taking over them
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by PStacks(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
INTROVERT:

grin grin Gotdanm it mehn! grin grin

Nairaland has a lot of sick moafuckers.. Lol.. grin grin ..

Truthfully the Guy's centre of gravity is low that's y he's obssessed trying to form Super man for the girl..

When the girl reach there, she go see say he no super anything..

Super Man no dey shout am..
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by kechywillz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol,dis kind Super Man no fit fly sef grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by blakky97(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
uhalauju:
Dis proposal thing is getting out of hand, we need to tame some guys b4 it gets too late. Dis guy like funny to me.
I tell you.
Before dem go climb mtn mast hold flower for hand.

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Truckpusher(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nairaland girls would be like ; when will my boyfriend do this sef. grin
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Mannylex(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
The guy looks like a loser.... I feel ashamed for him lipsrsealed

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by LastProphet: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
nothing as embarrassing as black people trying to copy whites in this our hot weather, a pastor calls this gigantic ridicula
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by AreaFada2: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
INTROVERT:

True, the guy packed his "growth" into the third limb if my eyes are not deceiving me. grin cheesy

Nature is wonderful, what you lose in upward direction, you gain going downwards. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by keenn: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Last I check, romance/love/marriage is not meant for pretty face(conventional understanding) alone.
Its most likely this would-be couple are fun-fair people that talk a great deal about super-heros and cartoon characters. As for me I adore cartoon characters like Flash, Batman, and Superman, while a girlfriend of mine thinks Hulk(the green guy) is cool.
Its so amazing when grown individual can find fun and entertainment in what some might consider as child's play. Adult hood is so boring and full of vanity, everyone is competing to show how matured and intelligent they are.
To the superman guy, I feel u bro. I envy the innocent intimacy, connection and child like play u and ur mrs would have.
SAY YES TO THE MAN THAT CAN MAKE A FOOL OF HIMSELF FOR U

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Melahou:
am sure some girls would be like " the guy is such a dumb ass" to have worn as superman costume"

Im not a girl but I think he is a dumbass
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by kay29000(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmm! Is this guy supposed to be superman, or superboy?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nairaland girls would be like ; when will my boyfriend do this sef. grin

Do what?
Put on the superman costume, or propose grin

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Mixty: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
You just opened your account recently but i noticed you are always FTC on many front page topics. Don't u have a life outside Nairaland?? Oh I forgot, you are an introvert angry
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol thought dat was a kid in supernan outfit

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by cyclones(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Warrisdis..luks so mgbekeish..d guy shouldn't ve wore d super man dress 4 pete's sake
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by beyoncausme: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
as superman he should have carried her up and fly away together nau....
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Midononi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
funny guy :Dfunny guy
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by beckyomas(f): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Linqsz:
Day by day we fail to understand that even though God created us equal,we can't be like the white men.

Ok,just try and imagine these guy's childhood then you'll understand the cartoon wahala the lady will go through in these marriage. cry
Okay, let's look at if from the angle of 'the amazing spiderman' not the cartoon angle.
Dude looks stu.pid in the costume though.
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by helphelp: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na dwarf?
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by dalass(f): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin grin Naija superman !
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Chinaimporter: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=18pt]The guy look like osibanjo[/size]
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by mydex93(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Warrisdis..luks so mgbekeish..d guy shouldn't ve wore d super man dress 4 pete's sake
it is WORN*...not wore
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Ayietim(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
The fear of rejection keeps us indoors and out of sight,
and we are denied recogntition, respect and lose the sense of pride that might have come if we had come out to give it a try.
Sometimes, we watch in unbelief and self indignation,
as those not half as good as we are get drowned in ovation,
for doing their best which is our average, but yet they are the centre of praises and the adulations.
Don't envy them, we are better than them, but they are the best,
they are known by the world,
we are cowards, they are brave,
they have conquered fear,
while we are still the victim of 'harmless' fear.
The time has come for us to step out there and give the world the real action,
we are the best, we know it and we are ready to prove ir, fear can no longer imprison our true position, this is our final decision.
/p5sIGP-fE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.