Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (63018 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by femi4: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
The guy has low center of gravity grin. grin but who am I to complain.....
Height is a thing of the mind. I tell you, in that girls mind, he is tall
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Chestar5(f): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
See wetin too much watching korean film cause nawgrin

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Houseofglam7(f): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Preach sister....next you know he's wearing her mascara and lipstick cheesy

And that's where imma pull the trigger grin
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice try... Now get lost..
dkronicle:
Who carez... I will propose 2u like a batman. U must say YeZ
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Houseofglam7(f): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
ferdimako:

story.

Yup, I've noticed you.
Now, move along angry
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good for him.
Realtol:

That was why he didn't propose to you
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Omamuzo7(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
dis is useless drama.is dis supa man dress n kneelin down in d public wat babes rili want.dem match sha
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Capt save a ho grin
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by harry509: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
fatdon2:

source : http://streetgist.com/man-proposes-to-girlfriend-at-murtala-muhammed-airport-dressed-in-superman-costume/
hmmmmm! Dis is total piracy of my real superman, I guess d guy can even pirate 2000 thousand copies of cd's in less dan 5mins. Well congratulation 2 dem.
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
beckyomas:

Okay, let's look at if from the angle of 'the amazing spiderman' not the cartoon angle.
Dude looks stu.pid in the costume though.

from all angles dearie...the dude looks dumb.

But that could be the girl's favourite superhero undecided
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Houseofglam7:

And that's where imma pull the trigger grin

Hope say no be gun own oo shocked

I no wan hear 'oh mama mama mama I just shot a man down'....cos you're OYO.I no know you grin
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Melahou(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Im not a girl but I think he is a dumbass

don't let the "superman" catch you
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by queebeediva(f): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Love onetintin. Waiting for a man dress like a masqurade to propose to his finacee then I will be more conviced to smile! Yikes!
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by dkronicle(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
lols so u re 2rigid.. I dnt mind pesterin u tho :/
LaRoyalHighness:
Nice try... Now get lost..
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is what u get wen mummy let's u watch cartoons till late night even as an adult.

This is what u get wen u get ur formal education abroad.
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
c as d guy dey self....
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by kelechiMarie(f): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ridiculous! Something just irks me about public proposals
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Enokelz: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Are those his toes showing or sumtin.? The guy is brief nd quite down to earth sha o.

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Ridiculous! Something just irks me about public proposals

e dey pain me pass you.
The outfit makes it ridiculous, the way the ridiculous outfit shows the map of his balls and powerhouse makes it ___ Oh, sweet Lord, I don't know the adjective to use.
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by free37: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by kelechiMarie(f): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

e dey pain me pass you.
The outfit makes it ridiculous, the way the ridiculous outfit shows the map of his balls and powerhouse makes it ___ Oh, sweet Lord, I don't know the adjective to use.
me sef still dey find word to use. And to think the pics are now all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by mikolo80: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
edwife:
I don't know but this looks a little ridiculous to me cheesy,did he have to dress up? grin
no be una de find romantic,can't live with you guys ,can't not f--- ya'll
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by edwife(f): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Incline:
LOL, yeah, I'm not exactly sure why he dressed up as superman. It didn't contribute to the proposal at all, so it wasn't necessary. undecided

Lol, knowing myself i would have run away the moment i spot him in that custom.... grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by dblaisepascal(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
fatdon2:

source : http://streetgist.com/man-proposes-to-girlfriend-at-murtala-muhammed-airport-dressed-in-superman-costume/
. U mean d girl replied "YES'''' Weird '. If I be the lady, I will divorce dis Little brain guy even before marriage'. This shit is childish' maybe, d dude is Dangote or Dantatas son'. Who am I to Judge'. Ama just a classic street Hustler with high self esteem'. PEACE
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by piagetskinner(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Clown...#whatever rocks their boat

1 Like

Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by encryptjay(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
See as im resemble dwarf... The man sef
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Its a no no for me...
mumu
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mad man.
Gejpresident:
mumu
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Mad man.
ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by justmag(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mprex:
the guy looks out of sorts somehow undecided

u alive shocked
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yes na! Like your mother.
Gejpresident:
ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Yes na! Like your mother.
ur mum died cos of the work

Hoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.