Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) (11995 Views)

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Akposy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Wow! Here comes the great Chef..wink I love men who can actually cook well though..cheesy
Just relax and be focused okay! After graduating from school, you get a good job, start earning income..And with that you can set up a good cooking empire..
Wish you the best! wink
Tank u madam
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by scentmarlc(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
wristwatch:

Lovely answer bro.

Do u think our telecom companies are living up to the expectation of Nigerians?

What problems will u tackle if u are the president of nigeria?

Can u tell us your about a time u are faced with difficult task and how u were able to handle it?

Question1..... What are the expectations of nigerians as per telephony and communication? Well since i am not armed with facts and statistics, i can only infer my judgement base on what was and what is, as of today. Believe me, the telecoms are trying despite our poor structure and unavailabilty of power. That is not to exonerate them from the decadence that has plagued the telecom industry like forest flea. So permit me to sidon ontop fence on this matter and hope for a better Nigeria.

Question2: ....being president isnt just a play-play matter. First things first, i would restructure and rebrand my government via intuitive appointments based on merits, assemble a college of diverse professionals and not the over-recycled politicians to come out with a blueprint of how Nigeria can best be developed. Having done this, formulation of policies, implementing them, passing into law bills of integral usefulness and total adherence to the rule of law by all citizens, would be a stroll in the park.

Question 3.....i am faced with challenge everyday, and as for how i surmount them, its innate. Born to survive and born to rule----thats me.

Thank you for having me.
**bows as applaud rents the air **
Abiii, i sha go hype myself nahcheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
What one thing are you not allowed to do that you really want to do.. And why?

How do you handle difficult circumstances?

What has been your greatest achievement so far?

Cc: Jarizlod, Akposy, Scentmarlc, Swaggavillage, Freemanan..
It has been a long time dream of mine to establish a private school/institution built specifically for the purpose of impacting young people with the knowledge of programming and every related computer issues. I havent been allowed simply because right now I am saddled with the responsibility of obtaining my btech, msc which is just a procedural step in achieving my dreams.

But I still keep this dream alive because I believe that dreams do come to pass only if you work hard towards actualizing them.
I have this quote that says "when you dream" DREAM BIG" as BIG as the ocean Flows. smiley

Whenever I am faced with a seemingly difficult situation I do the following
1.Pray to God for guidiance.
2.Face the problem head on believing that all would be well. smiley

My greatest achievement so far was the successful competition of my blog which will be launched at the appropriate time.

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheFLIRT:

Rabbish! u can't use that line for a gal u met at a cinema!

U knw hw many people I don meet with that line, oya ask skypeople but I later found out he is gay grin grin grin

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
1. if you are given a chance to be a moderator for just a day, on what basis/offence would you place people on ban ?

2. As a contestant, what are the things you suddenly stopped doing at the expense of winning this contest ?

3. Can you tell us one unique traits that will make you stand out in this contest ?

Cc
Swaggavillage,
Scentmarlc,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan
1.law breakers are supposed to serve punishment for their behaviors,if I was a mod,I wouldn't misuse my power The most important value of a leader is flexibility.
A leader needs to be flexible enough to cope up
with our fast-changing world. He needs to be open
in new perspectives in the market of ideas so that
there is a chance for his leadership to be fruitful
and be able to expand his campaign and projects
for the society,I will first of all sort the opinion of others before making my rules,after that,I will give a warning before banning if the defaulter refuses to listen.
The sacrifices I have made for this pageant are
time, effort, and good sleep. However, it is worth it.
Colorful experiences and unforgettable memories,
confidence and self-esteem I have gained and
friends that I have met are more than the worth of
the sacrifices that I have invested.
I’m very results-driven. Doing a good job and
achieving the desired end result is my primary
motivation. While I enjoy working on things on
my own, I’m particularly motivated by the buzz of
working in a team. It’s very rewarding working
closely with others who share the same common
goal. I like to take on a challenge; I like to rise to
that challenge as part of a concerted team effort,nairalanders deserves the best because they are wonderful beings,my motivation is the burning desire to serve,a leader is a server,you were put in that position for a purpose, am a good listener,the saying "2 heads are better than 1" comes to play here,as a leader,you have to be a risk taker,as a leader,you have to be able to fight for the right of those who elected you there, and if am favoured enough by nairalanders to vote me in,I will work hand in hand with them to achieve our goal.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by ademoladeji(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:

1.it will will be wisdom,with the growing trend of suffering in my nation,I will use the wisdom given to me to find my way to the top so as to solve the growing trend of irregularities in the nation,I will make sure no human is living below minimum wage thereby solving the issues at hand.
The greatest problem that the world is
encountering right now is the depletion of the
ozone layer. This is irreversible in nature and will
cause many more difficulties to us. This will cause
rise in temperature that will melt polar ice caps,
which would result to the dramatic rise of sea
levels threatening millions of people globally. Not
to mention diseases one may get through
excessive sun exposure.

Point of Observation...

Kindly afford spacing between each answers as well as itemizing them.

Thanks
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Walahi u dumb gan, wettin I ask u, wettin u write. Na so una dey fail. By d way what's your last CGPA score? undecided

Egbami kee, u open book but still fail, u typed rubbish undecided

Scentmaric, gbami kee, see hw this guy dey disgrace us nahhh angry angry angry

Absolute rubbish angry angry angry

#
thanx sir grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by TheFLIRT(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

U knw hw many people I don meet with that line, oya ask skypeople but I later found out he is gay grin grin grin

#
That's a line for a gal u meet in a very crowded market like Aswani
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
ademoladeji:

Point of Observation...

Kindly afford spacing between each answers as well as itemizing them.

Thanks

Bros no vex jare, na so copy and paste from Google dey look like grin grin grin

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Akposy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wristwatch
Mizmycoli

Please can this interview end now? The scheduled time has ended and am very busy with my assignments
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarizod:
thanx sir grin

What's your CGPA?

Or paste me ur matric number, I will get ur CGPA

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by TheFLIRT(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why is dat dude called swagg writing epistles he copied from the internet? angry
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akposy:
Wristwatch
Mizmycoli

Please can this interview end now? The scheduled time has ended and am very busy with my assignments

So u dey here shocked shocked shocked, we no see u ooo

Oya chop this question;

Can u marry a runs girl/lady who's a billionaire ?

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheFLIRT:
Why is dat dude called swagg writing epistles he copied from the internet? angry

Bahd guy grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Akposy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Alkarulezz, yungest, kimoni, herzumpther, naijababe, urchiebabe et all. My interview is over..come and catch fun
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by scentmarlc(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Gbayi, washere. U finally earn my vote grin grin grin

That Jarizod na complete olodo, dull brain angry angry

Thank you sir.
Earning your vote is no mean feat, it calls for celebration.

Guyz, butcher that lizard we kept for christmas with immediate effect, and prepare a sumptuous asun for our guest haywire1.cheesycheesy

Cc tunnamania11 alberto2k mzmayD aminat508 aipete2 and all the babes in charge of food at the HQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Akposy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

So u dey here shocked shocked shocked, we no see u ooo

Oya chop this question;

Can u marry a runs girl/lady who's a billionaire ?

#
No. I cant marry someone i dont love....it would make me become a cheat and a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Mhizkel(f): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarizod:
It has been a long time dream of mine to establish a private school/institution built specifically for the purpose of impacting young people with the knowledge of programming and every related computer issues. I havent been allowed simply because right now I am saddled with the responsibility of obtaining my btech, msc which is just a procedural step in achieving my dreams.

But I still keep this dream alive because I believe that dreams do come to pass only if you work hard towards actualizing them.
I have this quote that says "when you dream" DREAM BIG" as BIG as the ocean Flows. smiley

Whenever I am faced with a seemingly difficult situation I do the following
1.Pray to God for guidiance.
2.Face the problem head on believing that all would be well. smiley

My greatest achievement so far was the successful competition of my blog which will be launched at the appropriate time.

Thanks
Interesting! Can you share the link to your blog here?
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

What's your CGPA?

Or paste me ur matric number, I will get ur CGPA

#
From the beginning of this interview I promised I wasn't I wasn't going to reply to any of ur
Funny - looking and WRONG questions, this is the part where I keep my word and ignore you to avoid e-arguments smiley.

Remember a man must be able to account for his words cool have a great night sir

Viewers, Any other questions for me smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you sir.
Earning your vote is no mean feat, it calls for celebration.

Guyz, butcher that lizard we kept for christmas with immediate effect, and prepare a sumptuous asun for our guest haywire1.cheesycheesy

Cc tunnamania11 alberto2k mzmayD aminat508 aipete2 and all the babes in charge of food at the HQ

No forget to give me adeh39=hanny99=hanny999 as my overnight enjoyment grin grin grin, she go get good ring tone grin grin grin

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

1,changing the world,however,I won't say I am not allowed to Do that as it requires gradual processes to accomplish and I am working towards that,why because my mission for changing the world is to pit smiles on the 6 billion plus people on it.

2.difficult circumstances are part of life,there is this quote that goes like "when difficult circumstances arrive,remember that the INVIGILATOR IS ALWAYS QUIET DURING AN EXAM" handling difficult circumstances requires great maturity, patience, thinking and of course prayers,when its too difficult to stand,you have to kneel,knew to the father in heaven and tell him about your present circumstance
My most significant accomplishment in my life is
myself. Who and what I am now. I am the product
of the past, my happiness, my sacrifices, my
mistakes, made me who I am now. With God’s
Grace, and I am proud of myself but will continue
to be the best of what I can be, because what is
with me, is God’s gift to me, and what I do with it,
is my gift to God. growing up has been a difficult one for me ,you can imagine growing up without a mum and a dad who travels a lot due to the nature of his job,when my peers talk about their mum,I have no input to the conversation which makes me feel bad,despite the challenge, I love the man i have grown
up to become,I have chosen to be happy, I think that has been my greatest achievement so far.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by ademoladeji(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akposy:

Thank you

1) Power. I would ask for power.
2) Noise and waste lottering and poor drainage system that results in flooding

My philosophy towards life is to stay morally upright despite the prevalent immoral acts in our society

Satisfactory!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akposy:

No. I cant marry someone i dont love....it would make me become a cheat and a hypocrite

Don't u think money can buy happiness which then leads to love? Ur opinion needed
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by ademoladeji(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Bros no vex jare, na so copy and paste from Google dey look like grin grin grin
#

I dey watch ‎​​​U ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Interesting! Can you share the link to your blog here?
As I said ma, it hasnt been launched yet, I want it to become the next big thing smiley

But here is a "sample blog" of mine, it was abandoned on my quest for a bigger blogsmiley

www.jarizodjunta..com
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by scentmarlc(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Madam mhizkel, you don come again bah, continuucheesycheesycheesy

To your question madam, if not allowed to do somethings, then its because it gona affect someother things. So my attention is to the things that would be affected. E.g my mum says no girlfriend while still in school, why? So that it wont affect my grades simple but now that i now have a sense of independence, she wont say that anymore. But for the sole purpose of this interview, i would say, trying out skirt and blouse to a public function :dcheesycheesycheesy abeg no laugh ooo coz i na yu ask me.

Your other questions have been answered indirectly in my past responses. However, my greatest achievement is knowing christ and living under his grace continually. Despite my sins, imperfections and chronic wordliness, am still a living and bubbling. What achievement could be more than that biko cheesycheesy

Thankz dear,
You are the best.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Today's interview has come to an end as the thread has serve it's purpose. Weldone contestants and great job hosts.

By Tomorrow (6pm) we will interview Agarawu23, Lekinz, Iamsynord, Medorado, Sosiqdude.

Dygeasy will anchor tomorrow's interview while the interviewers are Midehi and Mhizkel.

Till tomorrow, good night guys.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by stephenqueen: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
wristwatch:
Today's interview has come to an end as the thread has serve it's purpose. Weldone contestants and great job hosts.

By Tomorrow (6pm) we will interview Agarawu23, Lekinz, Iamsynord, Medorado, Sosiqdude.

Dygeasy will anchor tomorrow's interview while the interviewers are Midehi and Mhizkel.

Protest to continue grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Akposy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Don't u think money can buy happiness which then leads to love? Ur opinion needed

Money can buy happiness....but the happiness bought by money is only for a while...it does not last...it fades away slowly

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by agarawu23(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
wristwatch:

By Tomorrow (6pm) we will interview Agaraw u23, Lekinz, Iamsynord, Medorado, Sosiqdude.

cool
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
wristwatch:

Solidarity forever, solidarity forever , we shall always fight for our right, soli soli soli

D interview must continue, we must oruebebe this thread grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / Hilarious Picture Of Man Who Suffered Erection In Wedding Photo / Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.