Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) (11991 Views)

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
undecided
My dear, what's the matter ? cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

undecided

Only scent answered d questn

Whose side u dey sef? Cos I'm suspecting u have a preferred candidate undecided undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by dharay99: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
ppl get tym to dey question o0.... lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
1. if you are given a chance to be a moderator for just a day, on what basis/offence would you place people on ban ?

2. As a contestant, what are the things you suddenly stopped doing at the expense of winning this contest ?

3. Can you tell us one unique traits that will make you stand out in this contest ?

Cc
Swaggavillage,
Scentmarlc,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan
thanx sir

If I am bequeated and bestowed with the honour of becoming a moderator in this forum, I would make sure I ban people who do the following
1.spamming
2.derailing of threads
3. tribalism

In del(past) times, my intention was to always make FTC on the front page in other to amass popularity grin but I stopped doing that in other to focus on the campaigns wink

My trait of HONESTY is second to none and I thank my parents for the proper uppringing smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:
@swaggavillage
My quesion is;
Do you agree you cheated? YES or NO

#
grin this haywire sef...grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by TheHood: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros abeg easy ooooo cheesy
i no understand u o.... smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Akposy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
skypeople:
1) If you have the opportunity to be the President of this country, What problem will you solve first out of these options:

Corruption

Unemployment

Security?

Swaggavillage,
Scentmarlc,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan
Thank you

Those 3 needs to be resolved and tackled with full force. If i become the President, i would make sure i deal with Corruption, unemployment and security consecutively. Solving corruption without putting in good and safe security would attain to nothing
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarizod:
thanx sir

If I am bequeated and bestowed with the honour of becoming a moderator in this forum, I would make sure I ban people who do the following
1.spamming
2.derailing of threads
3. tribalism

In del(past) times, my intention was to always make FTC on the front page in other to amass popularity grin but I stopped doing that in other to focus on the campaigns wink

My trait of HONESTY is second to none and I thank my parents for the proper uppringing smiley

Nice answer to question 2. Oya sharply check other questions

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Where u see am copy and paste shocked shocked shocked

@TheHood, we need link wher he copied it. Thanks
I assure you sir it was written by me
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Mhizkel(f): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Only scent answered d questn

Whose side u dey sef? Cos I'm suspecting u have a preferred candidate undecided undecided
What a question!
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by scentmarlc(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
wristwatch:
Swaggavillage, Scentmarlc, Akposy, Jarizod, Freemanan.

1. How do you intend to contribute positively to the development of nigeria and nairaland with your course of study

2. What is your goal in life?

3. Aside romance section, which other section do u find enlightening and why?

Thank you wristwatch.

1st Question. I studied computer science and engineering(engineering major), and i have speciaties in telecom support engineering, marketing and pharmaceutical retailing. The experiences have gathered over time doesnt come so cheaply. So in clear terms, i believe with my upto date data and the technical know-how, coming up with a blueprint of how information technology would continue increase the development of our economy would be a piece of cake.
Not one given to pride, i believe my discipline has so far made Nigeria a force to reckon with today via the advent of GSM, Internet structure, online systems, robotic sytsems in manufacturing and automobile sectors etc

2nd question. My goal in life is to be fulfilled. It may not necessary mean being rich or famous, but being able to rise up above all odds, leave a good legacy behind, be a good role model to young fellows and above all, live a peaceful life. So sir, my main goal in life can be summed up, to being fulfilled in this life - or the next if jesus permi cheesycheesy

3rd question. Certainly my admiration and passion for the romance section continue to leap in bounds. But being a researcher and an informative blogger, my thirst for information has led me the path of literature, politiics, jokes and some other sections. A quick peep on my NL profile will satisfy your curiosity.

I wish i could say more, but time they say, rolls faster when you are having fun.....so there you have it mr wristwatch.

Thank you all

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

What a question!

Prove me wrong by doing ur job as an organizer cos it's our time to ask question, u had ur own time too angry

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarizod:
thanx sir

1.spamming
2.derailing of threads
3. tribalism

Woooooow !!!!

I have never said this to any contestant. You have my vote bro
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by stephenqueen: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
agarawu23:
just "ordinary" interview, some are surfing the net for answers.

You don't need to write down a long story before we know you are making sense.

And you want the crown ? embarassed when you can't speak for yourself.
How you dey padimi grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Mhizkel(f): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Prove me wrong by doing ur job as an organizer cos it's our time to ask question, he had ur own time too angry

#
You shouldn't be asking questions already asked by the hosts..Pointing out this trait to you is part of my duty as an organiser!
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
@swaggavillage

My quesion is;

Do you agree you cheated? YES or NO

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by peeparty(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
:PWe're I dey see u sef.I knw believe.na so u go dey leave palace anyhow.
tohpahz:

Lolzz. Ogah grin calm down oo. I no too like waka.

But i don't think the floor is opened for questions yet..is it. ?
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Mhizkel(f): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooooow !!!!

I have never said this to any contestant. You have my vote bro
Tosin! Tosin!
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Ayima: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
agarawu23:
just "ordinary" interview, some are surfing the net for answers.

You don't need to write down a long story before we know you are making sense.

And you want the crown ? embarassed when you can't speak for yourself.
Have been praying for you and myself keep calm bro.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Akposy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
skypeople:
If you had the opportunity to change one thing in the world, What would it be?

Who is your NL crush?

What is your Aim in life?

Can you slap your mother for 10 thousand dollars?

Pls answer sincerely,

Swaggavillage,
Scentmarlc,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan
Thank you

I would make sure unequality is completely eradicated. I will also stop the assault and maltreatment of defenseless people.

My NL crush is Cococandy!! I love the way she cook and present her dishes.

My aim in life is to come into fame and be known for impacting positively in all aspect and endeavours.

Yes. I can! My mother would understand...opportunity comes but once.
If i dont slap her, whe would pack me out of her house and stop fending for me

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarizod:
I assure you sir it was written by me
You don't need to convince anybody

Spot on bro cool
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

You shouldn't be asking questions already asked by the hosts..Pointing out this trait to you is part of my duty as an organiser!

Wristwatch pls call ur co-organizer to order, I smell bias angry

Even tosyne2much knew they were avoiding d question

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by networkrecharg: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
OK

It is settled, just follow the lather....
#TEAM AYIMA

peeparty:
:PWe're I dey see u sef.I knw believe.na so u go dey leave palace anyhow.

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by peeparty(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
brodaly, my interview is on Saturday o... as for your question...i'll ask the King first before searching o grin
ok padi me no lele.tot u wer on d podium today.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by richidinho(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
wristwatch:

Oh my my!!! Lovely answer.

Now tell me Mr. Chef, most of our meal in Nigeria is carbohydrate based diet as the rich most times can afford all sort of proteins diet.

What measures will u take to increasing protein diet in the country?

I will venture into garden egg farming grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you wristwatch.

1st Question. I studied computer science and engineering(engineering major), and i have speciaties in telecom support engineering, marketing and pharmaceutical retailing. The experiences have gathered over time doesnt come so cheaply. So in clear terms, i believe with my upto date data and the technical know-how, coming up with a blueprint of how information technology would continue increase the development of our economy would be a piece of cake.
Not one given to pride, i believe my discipline has so far made Nigeria a force to reckon with today via the advent of GSM, Internet structure, online systems, robotic sytsems in manufacturing and automobile sectors etc

2nd question. My goal in life is to be fulfilled. It may not necessary mean being rich or famous, but being able to rise up above all odds, leave a good legacy behind, be a good role model to young fellows and above all, live a peaceful life. So sir, my main goal in life can be summed up, to being fulfilled in this life - or the next if jesus permi cheesycheesy

3rd question. Certainly my admiration and passion for the romance section continue to leap in bounds. But being a researcher and an informative blogger, my thirst for information has led me the path of literature, politiics, jokes and some other sections. A quick peep on my NL profile will satisfy your curiosity.

I wish i could say more, but time they say, rolls faster when you are having fun.....so there you have it mr wristwatch.

Thank you all

Lovely answer bro.

Do u think our telecom companies are living up to the expectation of Nigerians?

What problems will u tackle if u are the president of nigeria?

Can u tell us your about a time u are faced with difficult task and how u were able to handle it?
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
skypeople:
If you had the opportunity to change one thing in the world, What would it be?

Who is your NL crush?

What is your Aim in life?

Can you slap your mother for 10 thousand dollars?

Pls answer sincerely,

Swaggavillage,
Scentmarlc,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan
If I am given the opportunity to change one thing in the world, It would be to stop the high rate of terrorism, millions of innocent lives have been taken by these so-called perfectionists . I would really love to change, stop and eradicate this senseless trend in other to free the world from their shackles.

For Now, I have no NL crush.. I just love everybody right now smiley

My Aim in life is to become greater than bill gates my role model and to establish an institution high and mighty in other to teach and orientate the coming generation on the path of greatness

No. I can't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by scentmarlc(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
peeparty:
My question goes to tomfrench,scentmaric.n our kings to be.

It goes thus:
If your found out your queen(tohphaz)suddenly disappear from the palace,what measures would you take...?

Dissapear oginni?
With my 30miliion naira i kept in the wardrobe or without it??cheesycheesycheesycheesy i trust her na, tohpahz no go wan do that.

But to your question if she does, the appropriate thing is to reach her on her cell and reach out to her friends who knows her. If by your question, you were literarily referring to a real palace, then i would further take a step by reaching out to her parents and informing the police if she is not found after 24hours.

Thank you sir, enjoy your kunu cheesycheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by agarawu23(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
stephenqueen:

How you dey padimi grin grin
embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by dharay99: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheHood:

Dnt f`ck me up wink
daht tin?
Done.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Tosin! Tosin!
Na the truth I dey yarn u so cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Tosin! Tosin!
Na the truth I dey yarn u so cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? / I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.