Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91348 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
The Bank Job

Thanks iice and TOH for telling me how they shamelessly looked down on women in that film.
Infact I had to examine it myself to see how low they went . . . grin grin grin

This is the second Pulp Fiction-ish movie I've seen this guy in.
But he does the Samuel Jackson role as good as anyone can.

You've gotta give it up for Brit movies, no extreme budgets just smart directing and peach acting (especially by the ladies). grin grin
Nice movie . . . wink wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
Planet Hulk. No new movies to see so I'm doing the animated Marvel & DC series
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bluespice(f): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2010
Barb Wire (1996)
hopeless excuse for an action film. I must say i spent half the movie staring at huge blobs of saline solution aka pam's boobages.
Good excuse to pass the time however (i need to get back to my tv series movies are stoopeed)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2010
leap year. not a bad movie, funny to an extent,
love the accent. gosh. think im going to hook up with one. anyone out there,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
Ultimate Avengers
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by berylLOL(f): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2010
SPARTACUS,MERLIN,GREY'S ANATOMY,TWILIGHT, still watching TRUE BLOOD wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
[size=13pt]What's wrong with the film. . . .common , there's nothing funny therein . wink .[/size]
obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
You're funny for recommending that kind of film. cheesy grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
[size=13pt]I've been into horror movies quite some time, different subgenres too. All of them oldies though. I would say 60's 70's and 80's. grin
I've picked the first option. . . . having said that, Cannibal Holocaust is certainly the goriest film I ever saw and I think I would like to keep it that way wink
[/size]
teeluv:
@ ogaga why the horror movie,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2010
[size=13pt]eldee i just saw The bank job and what a joy it was. I immediately fell in love with the settings and the scenery of the movie grin , it takes place in the 70's and the characters were superb. They basically sucked you into their reality and I not once had a moment of feeling that there was an actor on the screen, trying to give a convincing performance. The soundtrack matched the mood of the movie perfectly and it managed to put a smile on my face smiley.

Great job!!
[/size]
eldee:

The Bank Job

Thanks iice and TOH for telling me how they shamelessly looked down on women in that film.
Infact I had to examine it myself to see how low they went . . . grin grin grin

This is the second Pulp Fiction-ish movie I've seen this guy in.
But he does the Samuel Jackson role as good as anyone can.

You've gotta give it up for Brit movies, no extreme budgets just smart directing and peach acting (especially by the ladies). grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2010
bluespice:

Barb Wire (1996)
hopeless excuse for an action film. I must say i spent half the movie staring at huge blobs of saline solution aka pam's boobages.
Good excuse to pass the time however  (i need to get back to my tv series movies are stoopeed)

I think you should go into foreign movies instead.
They're more dependable and critically acclaimed, besides Hollywood is a money-industry.

Switch over to the UK . . . try Snatch, The Bank Job, The Boy in Striped Pyjamas and Matchpoint . . . you'll at least like two or three.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]eldee i just saw The bank job and what a joy it was. I immediately fell in love with the settings and the scenery of the movie grin , it takes place in the 70's and the characters were superb. They basically sucked you into their reality and I not once had a moment of feeling that there was an actor on the screen, trying to give a convincing performance. The soundtrack matched the mood of the movie perfectly and it managed to put a smile on my face smiley.

Great job!!
[/size]

Liar . . . I'm sure the only reason you chose to watch it was the countless number of sex scenes grin grin
Those call girls can act maynne grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2010
the bank job was nice but i dont think it was out of this world,
for me i think it was an average movie,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2010
[size=13pt]I'd have to be honest . . . i'm one of the luckiest who have seen this movie. grin . Those S*E*X* scene's are pretty satisfying i tell you dear. cheesy .

Diane my gurl friend and I watched this marvelous movie several days ago on the recommendation of a friend and we were far satisfied wink
[/size]
eldee:

Liar . . . I'm sure the only reason you chose to watch it was the countless number of intimacy scenes grin grin
Those call girls can act maynne grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2010
my last movie,hmnn. . .

Romeo must not die? grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
obinna5000:

Its the second time I'm watching it. That Anton Chigurh (played by Javier Bardem) is one creepy character.

He's bloody wonderful. I adore him cheesy A throwback to the old days. . .when people had honor and all that cool

eldee:

I agree. The cream of the acting world usually come from foreign lands.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2010
@iice
I'm saying that He's the best character in the movie but very creepy. He made the movie more lively.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2010
lol is he? I think he's pretty normal grin Kinda of a straight arrow.
Now, Carl Stargher, that one na creepy but i adore him too cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
iice:

I agree. The cream of the acting world usually come from foreign lands.

I need to watch sumn . . . could you please offer one of your peach recommendations?? wink wink

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I'd have to be honest . . . i'm one of the luckiest who have seen this movie. grin . Those S*E*X* scene's are pretty satisfying i tell you dear. cheesy .

Diane my gurl friend and I watched this marvelous movie several days ago on the recommendation of a friend and we were far satisfied wink
[/size]

Erm okay bruv . . . that's TMI grin grin
Why would I wanna know what you do with your girlfriend behind closed doors??
Abeg stop telling me u were satistified, that's scary grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Kunbee: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2010
inkheart *yawns* waste of my youth
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
righteous kill,
please everybody say after me, al pacino is a legend,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bluespice(f): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2010
cypher

can we just say that i was giggling like a 6 year old at a fair - nibbling at my fingers, the whole works tongue pretty much all through the last half of the movie. The twists just made me feel happy in my special place tongue
lol that sounded wrong as hell but y'all get it, i liked the movie, more of the story than the acting - not faulting lucy liu or Jeremy Northam (absolutely loved jeremy he made his role so believable)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bluespice(f): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
eldee:

I think you should go into foreign movies instead.
They're more dependable and critically acclaimed, besides Hollywood is a money-industry.

Switch over to the UK . . . try Snatch, The Bank Job, The Boy in Striped Pyjamas and Matchpoint . . . you'll at least like two or three.
i'm not even a fan of movies, but you're right foreign movies always seem to be better.

Talking of foreign movies, iice u seen pan's labyrinth?
*minute of silence for the awesomeness of this movie*
sike, but u seen it?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 2:06am On Apr 30, 2010
teeluv:

righteous kill,
please everybody say after me, al pacino is a legend,

Le horrors shocked That's one of the most useless films i've seen. I watched it with my brothers and we all had the same comment. . .wtf?? How did Pacino and De Niro end up in this film? undecided

@Blue,
That's one of my favorite movies of all time. Bluidy awesome! cheesy Everything is perfect from score to cinematography kiss kiss

@Eldee. . .lemme check my memory bank and get back to you tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bluespice(f): 2:34am On Apr 30, 2010
i don't like cinemas,
the whole thought of going to a place and repeating the same old expressions with a bunch of weird people while eating crappy food and being surrounded by either kids, over hyper teens and tweens, clammy handed nervous couples or the strangely weird looking individual just bores me. A drive in movie however is something that should be refreshingly different (no that wasn't a pun on the word refreshing alluding to the fact that it's watched in open spaces although that is a huge plus). . .  . anyone know of any drive in movie theatres or theatres where the movies are still shown in black and white with the distinct whirr of the movie reel humming in the distance

. . . . or anyone kow of cinemas where the nachos comes with extremely spicy jalapenos undecided

oooh iice, i'm waiting on your suggestion, foreign and not glamorised foreign - i like the gritty ones smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by waleski(m): 2:44am On Apr 30, 2010
I think the name was 4rm paris with love xcellent action film by john travolta nd jonathan ryhs meyers i hope i got d spellin right in anycase i recommend d movie .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2010
@Blue, if you haven't seen City of God, please see it.
If you're like me and like disturbing stuff. . .try to see 'Let the right one in' (a swedish movie)

@Eldee, have you seen the curse of the golden flower? Quite good.  Do you even like chinese movies? tongue
Oh try to see the kite runner too.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=13pt]That's another case entirely. . . .friend , you just have to know or else my conscience would fail me grin grin . My gurl nearly ate up my lips!! cheesy cheesy .

Yeah_ that's really scary , that was one of the lucky days. . . . wink
[/size]
eldee:

Erm okay bruv . . . that's TMI grin grin
Why would I wanna know what you do with your girlfriend behind closed doors??
Abeg stop telling me u were satistified, that's scary grin grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Tatase(f): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2010
Ginger Snaps

Still traumatized. It was ok, but I'm not a gory movie person but then I got sucked in before I realized it was horror!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by jojo110(m): 6:09am On May 01, 2010
i had watched Alice in wonderland movie
but b4 that i had also watched and liked SAW last sequel
it was a nice psychic movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Kunbee . . . . i like your new signature , im sure only real Nairalanders would be proud of it!! . grin wink[/size]
Kunbee:

inkheart *yawns* waste of my youth

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.