Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91340 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 3:54pm On May 05, 2010
arkinses:

Just read its review on wiki! I wonder how I missed that, looks wickid! bit torrent to the rescue!!! But if my misconception about it is wrong though, iice, and its just another wasted effort. . .

lol.  I only mentioned that because if you see something confusing before Iron Man 2 starts. . .that was how cloverfield was born in '08 There was some confusing clip before Transformers.

Obinna. . .let's keep our eyes open for a jj abrams clip.
Can we call it invasion when it looked like it had always been there below? Kinda like Godzilla but not quite.  
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 05, 2010
^^ Ohhhhh! Sorta like Trejo's Machete. Lol. Where's that "stop download" button, CLLLLICK!
btw, have you seen Zack And Miri Make A [i]P[/i]orno?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2010
@arkinses
"Machete" will be out by September 2010. "Cloverfield" is cool. Watch it and judge for yourself.

"Zack and Miri make a Indecency"? Una get time to dey those kind movies o. I have learned my lesson after watching "Furry Vengeance".
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:27pm On May 05, 2010
@arkinses. . .yeah sort of like Machete.
Nope didn't check zack and miri because i absolutely detest seth rogen.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 05, 2010
iice:

@arkinses. . .yeah sort of like Machete.
Nope didn't check zack and miri because i absolutely detest seth rogen.

shocked Ok, I officially have beef with you now! Anyhoo, there's this scene where during an analsex scene (its not graphic btw), the dude suddenly pulls out and the camera guy who's vantage point was from under, gets crapped on! I'll try to .gif it. Hilarious grin Btw, I still have beef with you angry

Obi, It becomes something else if you dont have kini-self control, but its just comedy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2010
@iice
Seth Rogen is like anoda version of Eddie Murphy. grin

@arkinses
Forget beef jo. grin I dey fear to watch Seth Rogen films becos of d wackness.
So, u dey bypass NL word filter. grin Make their robot no come ban u o.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 05, 2010
I can't be banned. I have e-friends (whom I temporarily have beef with) in high places  wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2010
arkinses:

I can't be banned. I have e-friends (whom I temporarily have beef with) in high places  wink

OK o! But no bypass too much sha. wink

I just finished watching "Freaknik - The Musical". Hmmm!! T-Pain too like auto-tune sha. undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 05, 2010
You think T-Pain is wierd, Watch this clip religiously

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_rE0RzrFY8[/flash]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:56pm On May 05, 2010
arkinses:

shocked Ok, I officially have beef with you now! Anyhoo, there's this scene where during an analsex scene (its not graphic btw), the dude suddenly pulls out and the camera guy who's vantage point was from under, gets crapped on! I'll try to .gif it. Hilarious  grin Btw, I still have beef with you  angry

Obi, It becomes something else if you dont have kini-self control, but its just comedy

You like shitty scenes?  You should try trainspotting.  Now that is comedy not all these wack seth rogen films.
Beef away jare.  I've withered Nicole Kidman's own.  Na the token fat blithering dunce seth i go fear? grin May his career die a painful death tongue
My wish worked on Ben Affleck.  Just have to channel my powers towards Seth now tongue

@Obinna, you sabi jare.  Wackness just too much.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2010
@ obinna how could you do this to me. saying seth rogen is like eddie murphy c'mon. im in tears already, the dude can be really realy really annoyingly wacked,
@ iice so youre the only that finished affleck, please oooh take it easy on the rest of them,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2010
arkinses:

You think T-Pain is wierd, Watch this clip religiously

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_rE0RzrFY8[/flash]

Oooohh Boooy!!!  cheesy The clip make me laff taya.  cheesy  cheesy  grin Especially from 0:15 - 0:25 secs.  grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2010
@teeluv
Abi na lie I talk? I dey avoid Seth Rogen movies like a disease.

@iice
I have a feeling Ben Affleck will bounce back like Robert Downey Jr.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2010
or like jude law hehe,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:44am On May 06, 2010
teeluv:

@ obinna how could you do this to me. saying seth rogen is like eddie murphy c'mon. im in tears already, the dude can be really realy really annoyingly wacked,
@ iice so youre the only that finished affleck, please oooh take it easy on the rest of them,

Na only Affleck. Hope you noticed how not 'so hot' Nicole is right now. Her own will die too grin

obinna5000:

@teeluv
Abi na lie I talk? I dey avoid Seth Rogen movies like a disease.

@iice
I have a feeling Ben Affleck will bounce back like Robert Downey Jr.

He is only a good writer/director not a good actor. All those drooling they were doing over him in the past boggled my mind. Damon is a much better actor. Affleck should stick to writer/directing and not plague us with his rubbish acting.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ceasyc(f): 4:32am On May 06, 2010
tyler perry's meet the browns'
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by jojo110(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2010
yesterday i watched TITANIC
and my old memories attached with that movies again come alive
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2010
@ iice so na u wan finish nicole too. you bad ooohh.

damon is a pretty good actor loved what he did in the bourne series, im sure afflect would have killed the thing, i havent seen green zone and i dont know how he fared in that,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2010
teeluv, Damon is a damn good actor. One of my favourites. He's so versatile and I think of the guys in his age group, he's only matched by D'Caprio and maybe Brad Pitt.

Funny, how iice admits that Affleck is a good director/writer. I haven't seen Gone Baby, Gone but I saw Goodwill Hunting and that is enough to earn him points. Being childhood friends with Matt Damon too helps. His acting negates all that.

I like Kidman jare. Bite me
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 3:11pm On May 06, 2010
haba i'm not that terrible lol. I may thoroughly dislike him but yes, he's a good writer/director.

Just finished the back-up plan. Bad bad bad. I was bored and it wasn't funny.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2010
iice:

Just finished the back-up plan.  Bad bad bad.  I was bored and it wasn't funny. 

You were warned but you didn't listen.  tongue Also, stay away from "Furry Vengeance". The movie is WAAACCCKKK!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2010
@ iice and obinna thanks for the info ill keep my eyes away from them,

affleck isnt realy a bad director truly.

saw valentines day today not so bad, thought it was going to b waste of time,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2010
@teeluv
The storyline for "Valentine's Day" was completely pointless. It wasn't even funny.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2010
ahn ahn haba, it wasnt that bad. and the storyline wasnt that pointless, my only prob was tht how americans are so fickle with thier emotions. u jst fall in love like that haba,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Rocktation(f): 1:18am On May 07, 2010
Figured out a new way to punish law breakers. Just set them up to watch DEAR JOHN.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 2:03am On May 07, 2010
obinna5000:

You were warned but you didn't listen.  tongue Also, stay away from "Furry Vengeance". The movie is WAAACCCKKK!!!

lol i figured i'd watch something light. . .what a waste of my time. I'm staying away from furry vengeance grin

@teeluv. . .na you sabi for these movies tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On May 07, 2010
What kind of movies should he watch?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by janedoe(f): 3:21am On May 07, 2010
The losers
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2010
@ iice. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
wetin i do u nah,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2010
Rocktation:

Figured out a new way to punish law breakers. Just set them up to watch DEAR JOHN.

LWKMD cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:21pm On May 07, 2010
teeluv:

@ iice. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
wetin i do u nah,
You will be disappointed almost all the time with those movies.

BTW about the back-up plan. I know Jlo has been away from the scene for a while but it looked like it was her 2nd time out ever in this movie. undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by luchidolls(f): 1:28pm On May 08, 2010
Spartacus[blood and sand] was d last.i'm currently watching the diary of a teenage american girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.