Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91132 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
obinna5000:

I'll be checking out THE GREEN HORNET on Friday or Saturday.
Dude Thread says what was the last movie u watched
not the one your planning to watch
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
Well, well, well. Obinna's evil twin.

I saw Black Swan just now. Wow. It was great for an hour but it became awesome after that. Natalie killed it. Mila Kunis was just okay to me o. Dunno what the fuss is about her. Darren murdered it. Alfred Hitchcock has reincarnated as Darren Aronofsky.

A question though. What did Nina have? I first thought it was leukemia, then I thought it was osteoporosis or something, then I thought it was all in her head, then I thought it was a skin condition. I may have missed it but I don't think it was mentioned in the movies what she has. Her mother only complains she scratches herself. I dunno. I think it's time for The Fountain again.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by kadman(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
I just saw The Kings Speech - Daily Mail reviews it as "It Fills You With Joy", and that's just what the movie did, it was different, I love how they chipped in some English stories I like especially Wallis Simpson, Winston Churchill e.t.c
Colin Firth's performance was amazing, he is soon surpassing Richard Gere as my favourite actor. However for some reason it was Helena Carter's few appearances I most looked forward to.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2011
Richard Gere is your favourite actor?

Does anyone know what's up with Edward Norton sef? Been a while o
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 12:51am On Feb 04, 2011
prince of persia!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2011
@eghost247
No blame me jare.  grin

vescucci:

Well, well, well. Obinna's evil twin.

I saw Black Swan just now. Wow. It was great for an hour but it became awesome after that. Natalie killed it. Mila Kunis was just okay to me o. Dunno what the fuss is about her. Darren murdered it. Alfred Hitchcock has reincarnated as Darren Aronofsky.

A question though. What did Nina have? I first thought it was leukemia, then I thought it was osteoporosis or something, then I thought it was all in her head, then I thought it was a skin condition. I may have missed it but I don't think it was mentioned in the movies what she has. Her mother only complains she scratches herself. I dunno. I think it's time for The Fountain again.

@vescucci
"Black Swan" was weird.  shocked I would say Nina Sayers had Schizophrenia. That would explain all the hallucinations and physical mutilations.
"Black Swan" has been compared to a film called "The Red Shoes" (1948). But Black Swan has a much darker tone.

@topic
The Green Hornet (2011)  angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2011
the kings speech,

OMG collin definitely nailed it. his acting was impeccable, pretty.hope they pick up smthng.
very good directing too. and a definitely a far cry from what ive been seeing thsi year,
something to remember for good,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2011
@teeluv
Yeah!! "The King's Speech" was cool. cool Not a waste of money like "The Green Hornet". angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I - Part 1
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
@ obinna thnaks for tellinme about green hornet, so i dont waste money and time ,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2011
Look at the cast of Green Hornet na. Their buffoonery must be a geometric progression. I'll still watch it though. And even Yogi Bear. It's been hanging in the box office way too long.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2011
Wall-E. Doing a kinda memory freshening up of my favorite movies.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chika98: 5:31am On Feb 05, 2011
LOL Anyone who watched Green Hornet and was expecting to be entertained
needs to learn a few things about movies first. The casting got it wrong Seth Rogen shouldn't have
been cast in that movie at all.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Kunbee: 5:32am On Feb 05, 2011
Rock and rolla

Love and other drugs
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by viruz007(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2011
transporter 3, green hornet, and social network
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Babybee(f): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2011
The Mechanic
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2011
chika98:

LOL Anyone who watched Green Hornet and was expecting to be entertained
needs to learn a few things about movies first. The casting got it wrong Seth Rogen shouldn't have
been cast in that movie at all.

He shouldn't be cast anywhere. His career should die quick death angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2011
iice:

Thank God was contemplating Going to the cinema to see that movie
but something kept telling me this film might not be worth it
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by LilyZ(f): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
eghost247:

Thank God was contemplating Going to the cinema to see that movie
but something kept telling me this film might not be worth it

Haven't seen it myself since i detest the actor.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2011
@eghost247
Don't even bother going to watch THE GREEN HORNET. It's a waste of time and money.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2011
Yeah i Know some movies aren't just cinema worthy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Vieira(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2011
I saw Green Hornet and I enjoyed it well enough.

It's not the best ever film but it was not absolute crap either.

Somewhere in the middle.

Why the hate for Seth?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
Vieira:

I saw Green Hornet and I enjoyed it well enough.

It's not the best ever film but it was not absolute crap either.

Somewhere in the middle.

Why the hate for Seth?

@Vieira
The Green Hornet was below average for me. angry Well, it's good to know you liked it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Vieira(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2011
LOL, Obinna, you dey vex.

I thought it was okay popcorn fare but we all can't like the same things jare.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chika98: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2011
iice:

LOL Funny perhaps in some comedies then huh?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2011
No no no Chika grin

Never let me go
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Vieira(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2011
Scott Pilgrim

Harry Brown

One good and one bad
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2011
Scary Movie 1&2 Yeah Scary Movie dont be surprised never seen it til now
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2011
eghost247:

Scary Movie 1&2 Yeah Scary Movie dont be surprised never seen it til now

dont be shy nobody is criticising, lol,

@ topic faster, for a dwayne johnson movie i dnt thnk it was dat bad, compared to tooth fairy,

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.