Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91221 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2011
Im on a movie marathon. Just saw my soul to take- had a very great beginning and then an ok rest of the movie.

127hrs- loved it. Loved James Franco in it.

The girl in the pearl earring- Not sure bout it.

AVP-  A Louve e. (I love it)

Life as we know it- Predictable but nice.

Tangled- Fun and vibrant. Not my fav animation but nice
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2011
What Love Is. Ironically I saw this on Valentine's day. It was funny.

The Time Traveler's Wife. Twas cute.

Equilibrium. I hadn't seen this film before. Really good story. Too good an ending though. Coulda done with a more inspired cast though.

20mins of John Tucker Must Die.

Batman: Under the Red Hood. Awesome animation. It may be only me but it coulda been as awesome a movie. The Joker here was on point.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by larablog: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
Black Swan
Rabbit Hole
Also had an old movie marathon
Sweet November
Jerry mcguire
Pulp fiction
You got mail
Great debaters
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2011
Caro angry
Mrs Batman is always here grin You owe me cake for that tongue
Was just talking with M about that. . .comparing it to All stars superman.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2011
Yeah. I almost forgot that you were hitched to my guy. The film was cool o. I dug The Red Hood more though. There out to be a sequel. That new wannabe sidekick should play a bigger role. And I'm enchanted by that seven centuries old count or whatever he is.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
No Strings Attached~Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher

nice comedy-very funny
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Pweety4me(f): 4:01am On Feb 16, 2011
Brb. . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Pweety4me(f): 4:45am On Feb 16, 2011
Awchhh embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2011
Terminator 2, judgement day - i can never get tired of that movie

tangled - finally found a non cam rip - a ppvrip cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2011

[size=13pt]Pulp Fiction

their are a lot of films now a days that are just so bland and uninteresting. but this film comes to none of that, every second of this movie is just so fascinating from the dialoge that some characters share, or just the insanity of the situations that occurs. in my opinion this film is just about how crazy life can get, and quentin tarintino takes it as far as possible. the acting is great in this movie, but even if this movie had terrabel acting it wouldent matter, because this dialog is jut so realistic that any one can pull it off. but overall this movie just fascinates me, every time i see this movie, there's something new i notice about it. ill see the camera do something i've never seen before, or ill learn something new about the characters i did'nt know before. its a wild ride from start to finish. i adore this movie to death . grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Pamperme: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
Unstoppable (nice one and nerve wrecking)
Black Swan (creepy and very nice though) and
The social network (still dont know what to make of it))
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by nich(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
Inception smiley

still gat me wondering!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
[size=13pt]My guess is, 99% of the people who think that this movie is awesome, have facebook or at least no about it. My point is, if somebody with no knowledge whatsoever of Facebook went to see The Social Network, he or she would just have found it dead boring grin grin grin.

Though I do know about Facebook, I found it dead boring. I don't understand how it could have win the Golden Globes Best movie. It's basically a pseudo-biographical movie (pseudo because it isn't even 80% accurate_100% being impossible). The acting was decent but the storyline didn't have anything special in it_except of course if you are one of those Facebook-addict and find it interesting to understand where did this phenomenon came from. Cinematrographically, this movie deserve a 1/10. David Fincher definitely didn't show any of his filming talent in this one. What a shame. Take my advice, don't go see The Social Network unless you want to spend 2hours seeing Harvard guys talking about Final Clubs. . . . . grin grin wink
[/size]

Pamperme:

Unstoppable (nice one and nerve wrecking)
Black Swan (creepy and very nice though) and
The social network (still dont know what to make of it))
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
Hmmm. I agree with you somewhat, Ogaga, not vehemently. A movie naturally seems better if you can relate with it. The Social Network seems better than it really is but that doesn't mean it sucks. It's still a good movie, just hyped.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Alright then my dear friend. . . actually , i still enjoyed the movie anyway but not like i was expecting of it . Most of my friends get pissed-off after seeing this movie . LOL grin grin wink[/size]

vescucci:

Hmmm. I agree with you somewhat, Ogaga, not vehemently. A movie naturally seems better if you can relate with it. The Social Network seems better than it really is but that doesn't mean it sucks. It's still a good movie, just hyped.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
Ogaga, i agree for the most part.
Even though i'm not an FB person, i can still find the movie interesting with regards to the other elements of a movie.
Thus i found it to be nice but overrated. I was looking forward to more witty sarcastic comments but that was too few and far in between undecided

BTW you can't blame Fincher for the cinematography since that's someone else's forte and he's just the director.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you iice dear. . . you sound so well . been wondering whats all about this movie even though i still enjoyed it someway .

iice
darling. . . today is my birthday , rightnow-I'm the happiest person in the world - please , dunno forget to celebrate the groove with me even via the net . grin grin

love you always. . . smiley
[/size]

iice:

Ogaga, i agree for the most part.
Even though i'm not an FB person, i can still find the movie interesting with regards to the other elements of a movie.
Thus i found it to be nice but overrated. I was looking forward to more witty sarcastic comments but that was too few and far in between undecided

BTW you can't blame Fincher for the cinematography since that's someone else's forte and he's just the director.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
Happy Birthday ooo
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
Watching The Kings Speech. I see why this movie is getting so much buzz
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by justkunmi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
Love and other drugs.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^

wuz it good?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
Happy birthday Ogaga. Sometimes you sound like a normal person.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
daredevil--jennifer garner n ben affleck
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you friends. . . .I so much respect and cherish your support on my birthday- iice darling and Vescucci my man , I'll always keep you in mind most especially the love you have showed this day ^.^ [/size]

vescucci:

Happy birthday Ogaga. Sometimes you sound like a normal person.

iice:

Happy Birthday ooo
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I liked it, I didn't expect to enjoy it but I did, I actually never heard of Daredevil before this movie, and at first I thought a blind superhero? grin grin what the heck? cheesy cheesy . but it all came together so well, and it works, it really does. Ben Affleck was good, Jennifer Garner was good, fight scenes -good, special affects- good, music- real good, story line- good. The only problem with it is that it was too short, it should have been longer with more scenes. grin grin grin wink

8/10. kiss
[/size]
ijaw_girl:

daredevil--jennifer garner n ben affleck
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by justkunmi(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2011
@ijaw girl
errh, the movie is ok,
it didnt particularly stand out like i tot it would. .
too many cliches. .

see it tho.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2011
Choke. Choke. I can't breathe. Choking.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2011

[size=13pt]Schindler's List

This film tells the story of Nazi officer Oskar Schindler, who secretly saved hundreds of Jewish people from concentration camps.

I have wanted to watch "Schindler's List" for years, but could not bring myself to do so because I don't want to be disappointed. "Schindler's List" is phenomenally powerful and effective in portraying the historical atrocities. I believe no one can keep their eyes dry from Schindler's List". The scene involving mothers running after trucks of children is particularly memorable. The final farewell scene is very emotional for me. It is rare achievement, but "Schindler's List" is a three hour film that feels too short. wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2011
vescucci:

Rofl. . .talk about doing a 180.
Anyway *passes vesc water*
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2011
grin grin

iice:

Rofl. . .talk about doing a 180.
Anyway *passes vesc water*

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
vescucci:

@vescucci
Na wa for you. grin

@topic
The King's Speech (2010)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by MzGreat(f): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
burlesque

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.