Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino (3903 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady / See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by AfricanApple(f): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
grad2012:
my dear it wont be all d elders dat will be on the mum side atleast he will be able to get one on his side,why i say dis is becos dis is his mother and she is capable of cursing him out of anger and dat will be d start of strugles for him.Life is not all about gragra der is a way he can make his mum see reasons without getting on her bad side.Inbetween Op u are still young marriage is not sometin u rush into just relax ok shes not runing away if shes urs definitly ur relationship will last till den.
but most of them would kick against it, and how would he know which of them would not discriminate
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
You are too young to bother about a female partner for now undecided
18? How did your Mum get to know you are into such? She could flog you, yano sad lipsrsealed
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Masculity(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
chimkaire:
You are too young to bother about a female partner for now undecided
18? How did your Mum get to know you are into such? She could flog you, yano sad lipsrsealed

Too young @ 18

Mouth sealed.cheesy
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by babyBB: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
firstEVA:
is she the red ones or white ones?
wat kind of stupid question is dat? Its d green ones
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by dreamzy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
my gf is an albino and pregnant for me... she is six months gone... click like To wish her a safe delivery..
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Masculity:

Too young @ 18

Mouth sealed.cheesy
...he is sad
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by czarr(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
firstEVA:
....hian!!!
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by czarr(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
firstEVA:
....hian!!
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Masculity(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
chimkaire:
...he is sad
biko let the guy gain experience.
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Masculity:

biko let the guy gain experience.
I no hol am sad but make he no break him Mama heart sad
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by wordbank(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Guy, givam belle first
That's how fools in love rolls
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Masculity(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
chimkaire:
I no hol am sad but make he no break him Mama heart sad

Not at all the mother too go understand. Nowadays there are children below 15 dat have girlfriends.
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
babyBB:
wat kind of stupid question is dat? Its d green ones
you must be mad to question the rationale for my question undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Femi Adebayo Plays MC At Wedding (photos) / Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do / Describe Your 2016 In One Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.