Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino (3900 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady / See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
saimonpee:

bro,university or not doesn't make you a sudden mature guy...you shouldn't be thinking of marriage now,I remember saying I'll marry my crush about 6yrs ago,fast forward now she nor dey my priority list anymore.

time changes,so does feelings...just talk to your mum,let her know you've grown and can decide for yourself but the impression of "I'm in the university and mature enough" blaaaaa! I support not
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by bjprodint(f): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
saimonpee:
I'm already in the university
take wateva decision u like,but neva get on ur mums bad side,shes ur god on earth
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Obey ur mum, u are stil very young.
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
firstEVA:
is she the red ones or white ones?

gringrin
seriously, you asked this ? grin
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
bjprodint:
take wateva decision u like,but neva get on ur mums bad side,shes ur god on earth

nice one smiley
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
bjprodint:
so he should go against his mum?hes 2 young 4 dat,and do u know wat its like 2 b a mother??

Okay tell me. What's it like to be a mother?
Aaawwww that's not nice sad

You control your life( I hope) so you should make the final decision.
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Slimzjoe(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
firstEVA:
is she the red ones or white ones?

See question sha
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by grad2012(f): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
misssclassy:
Listen. Your mum has no right whatsoever to decide who you should love, who you should be with or who you should spend the rest of your live with.

You love this girl and you have been with her for two years. Your mum shouldn't just come from no where and tell you she doesn't like your girlfriend and as so you should end your relationship. That's selfishness.

You are a man and you should be able to make your own choices.
Tell your mum that you love this girl and you want to be with her. Simple.
She should come terms with that. If she is not okay with it, it's her problem.

She was a able to marry your father and give birth to you because she loved him and she decided to be with him.
Now she wants to help you to decide who you should be with?
That's totally wrong.
I luv this and I think she said it all but let me just add this just try not to really get on mums bad side cos u know u will be needing her blessings in what ever u do.Tender ur reasons nicely and respectfully infact if it's possible call on someone elderly from the family to talk to her and don't forget to pray about it too.Wish u the best in this luv of urs smiley
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Kingsasian(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Eayah,let ur mom knw say na God created albino too naa#i feel for d babe sha sad
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Kingsasian(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kizmarty:
albino cheesycheesy
love is really blind ...

sorry bro,I loose my manners sometimes, pardonnez moi ...I see from your mum's angle,many people still discriminate albinos Nd it hurts,maybe she's scared of you getting too involve with her and producing kids with same defect,talk with your mum...try to know are true grievance but I don't suggest you let go if you truly love her...study your feeling and do as your heart pleases.
kiz u no serious oooo lol
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by saimonpee(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kizmarty:

bro,university or not doesn't make you a sudden mature guy...you shouldn't be thinking of marriage now,I remember saying I'll marry my crush about 6yrs ago,fast forward now she nor dey my priority list anymore.

time changes,so does feelings...she talk to your mum,let her know you've grown and can decide for yourself but the impression of "I'm in the university and mature enough" blaaaaa! I support not
I was trying to let her know that I'm already in the university when she said[i]if you get to university[/i]
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by AfricanApple(f): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
saimonpee:
you are still too young for you to really decide for now if you truly wanna spend the rest of your life with her and that's why your mum can persistently refuse you from going out with the the girl.
for now just dont give that girl hopes, something tells me by the tine you go out into the world, you will leave, I just have the feeling noni

I just hope the girl ends up with someone like you
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by mrham03(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
o.p, jux try to convince ur mum that her grand kidz wont be albinos. Some mums can be dictators. When u get a great job after school and u still in love with ur lady and ur mum doesnt agree then get ur gal pregnant. Ur mum wont have any choice than to accept her.
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by AfricanApple(f): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
grad2012:
I luv this and I think she said it all but let me just add this just try not to really get on mums bad side cos u know u will be needing her blessings in what ever u do.Tender ur reasons nicely and respectfully infact if it's possible call on someone elderly from the family to talk to her and don't forget to pray about it too.Wish u the best in this luv of urs smiley
which kain elder? na the elder go even add salt and pepper support the mama
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by AfricanApple(f): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
mrham03:
o.p, jux try to convince ur mum that her grand kidz wont be albinos. Some mums can be dictators. If she doesnt agree then get ur gal pregnant. Ur mum wont have any choice than to accept her.
how you reason!!! shocked shey if the girl get pregnant, which salary are they going to fend on. how can you say a young boy who is still under his parent should get a girl pregnant plus albinos need extra care to look healthy. Hana bros
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by mrham03(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
AfricanApple:
how you reason!!! shocked shey if the girl get pregnant, which salary are they going to fend on. how can you say a young boy who is still under his parent should get a girl pregnant plus albinos need extra care to look healthy. Hana bros
lol, i didnt mean he should get her pregnant now, i know he is still in school, what i suggested is for the future when he gets a gud job and he is still in love with her. Maybe i should edit my post and add what i jux said to it.
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kingsasian:
kiz u no serious oooo lol
gringrin my head dey shake sometimes cool
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
saimonpee:
I was trying to let her know that I'm already in the university when she said[i]if you get to university[/i]

okk
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Kingsasian(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kizmarty:

gringrin my head dey shake sometimes cool
abeg shake am well
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kingsasian:
abeg shake am well
I dun wash am sef tongue
how's your end
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Kingsasian(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Kizmarty:

I dun wash am sef tongue

how's your end
oga mi I never reach my end o. I still dey lively....lol. Its good by God's grace. How are you and how is your new job?
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by williaam(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2015
Reading your post; sure made me laugh. As much as I won't want to add this but its a fact; that you are still young and very inexperience on issues regarding marriage. As rightly said by someone here; your mother is your god on earth; which is also a fact, I see no need engaging in any discussion about future events now; unless you now decide to get the girl pregnant. How old is the lady in question; what I expected from is try and nurture her; care for her; and love her, till maybe she becomes your wife. I want you to understand something here; you might be thinking within yourself; just 4 years I would be settled; but know that it takes 365 long days to make a year.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
oga mi I never reach my end o. I still dey lively....lol. Its good by God's grace. How are you and how is your new job?

grin
new job kwa tongue...I'm enjoying it oo,plenty broken bones cool
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Kingsasian(m): 12:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Kizmarty:

grin
new job kwa tongue...I'm enjoying it oo,plenty broken bones cool
broken bones? You mean the chicken bones you crack everyday during lunch?
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
broken bones? You mean the chicken bones you crack everyday during lunch?

ehh!
I pray oo...cheesy
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Kingsasian(m): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Kizmarty:

ehh! I pray oo...cheesy
hahahahahahaha....oya go sleep. U gat wake up by 4
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by stpat1(m): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2015
This is why I say most peeps have no moral right to call anyone a Racist cos that's the same way a racist white woman feels when her son brings home a black lady.
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by liquidmetall: 1:49am On Jun 12, 2015
So you think because you are in the university u are now a man?"
You want to go against your mum that is paying your school fees because of an albino girl

Now that she is still paying your school fees y not listen to her till when you are betteroff on your own then you can decide on whatever you want to

@18 your already causing high blood pressure for your mum when you are supposed to make her proud and achieve great things

Youths of nowadays and love
Mtchewwww
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahaha....oya go sleep. U gat wake up by 4

why are all my friends always reminding me of work,it's not fair oo
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2015
albino...who falls in love with an albino? afin? I dont biliv ur story.
Re: My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino by grad2012(f): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
AfricanApple:
which kain elder? na the elder go even add salt and pepper support the mama
my dear it wont be all d elders dat will be on the mum side atleast he will be able to get one on his side,why i say dis is becos dis is his mother and she is capable of cursing him out of anger and dat will be d start of strugles for him.Life is not all about gragra der is a way he can make his mum see reasons without getting on her bad side.Inbetween Op u are still young marriage is not sometin u rush into just relax ok shes not runing away if shes urs definitly ur relationship will last till den.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Must Have For Someone Who's Trying To Date You / What Are You Addicted To?? / DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.