Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (40142 Views)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Mubbyleey(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
A
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
1bkaye:
A Nigerian guy will toast a lady at her father's funeral
A Nigerian girl will allow him Sleep with her that night grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by hotgunz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm that s a long story, I actually had one like dat it was from 2go, we chat I invited her she came down all d way from Ekiti to ibadan, bt she wasn't my taste totally different from wt I tot. Bt as a bobo, me use am like dat and dt was EOD.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by damilareoye: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
I don't know o cheesy
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by vacant06(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
U mean like toasted bread ?
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by dgeepat(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its nt bad tho

It depends on Tђ3 trust dey hv n hw matured dey r cuz most O̶̲̥̅̊f our fwends r found tru social media

Met ♍Ɣ hubby dere n God has been so faithful

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by firstolalekan(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.
Toast

What da fùck does that mean

When has ladies become BREAD that guys will be Toasting

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by vislabraye(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.

Hello, wud like to come to my house. Don't worry i will pm you the details. grin. At least you can add to my CV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by hotgunz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rubis:

Craze dey your head ni? Mind your business.
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by wildchild1: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yes,its proper

In other news,virgin human hair for sale, fashionista ladies dont dull grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2436554/brazilian-peruvian-malaysian-virgin-natural#35625735
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
chowlade:
Why do you want to know his "worth".?
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Freemanan:

A Nigerian girl will allow him Sleep with her that night grin
Lool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by themejiwalker(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Brandnew2:

Why do you want to know his "worth".?

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by jauntty: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
I can toast any girl I like online...

Especially...if its for "hit n rinse adventure", I can always Toast, bake and even Roast the babe Online, aand translate to Offline hook-up.........as long as th outcome is *********

But if its for smth serious....No way. We can chat, but I must meet with u b4 aany serious Toasting.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by hotgunz(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
1bkaye:
and a Nigerian girl will f" any man even on her mom burial

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by kunleeko(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
divaoflife:
I usually dont comment on such trash,but I wonder at you.So where has all the exchange of photos taken you?Or maybe you are still in your teen and just fooling around?If not,please take my advise and stop playing pingpong with women's hearts.
my close friend met his spouse on fb. They are happily married with kids now. Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by omooba969(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
chowlade:

girls r everwhere but ur suitor is not everywhere

Suitor? ...amusing! cheesy
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by free2ryhme: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
It's a matter of choice. There are no rules guiding where a guy should ask a lady out. Some are comfortable with it and some aren't. It isn't a matter of right or wrong. It isn't an issue of morality.

you don come back from your hibernation abi

grin grin
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by nicerichard05: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
1bkaye:

Aahahaha, ur brain dey wrk ni, and he will still spank her kitty cat few days after d funeral. Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by arabbunkum: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yes, it's fun. I have lots of 'success stories' from social media. The truth is that most of these ladies on social media are lonely.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by freedom96: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
1bkaye:
and Somalian guy?
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by fboycaestro12(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
yes sure but nothing happened until we met in person.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbigail:
Well, i tink it's all about luck.i met ma man via fb,started wit a simple helo,hi.messages,n den calls.(even talked 2his family n frnds even b4 seeing dem)we continued 2chat 4 a ova a year b4 we finally decided 2hook up.i realy cnt tel u in details,story 4 anoda day...it's 4yrs nw n we stil growing strong. (to tink dat it i neva liked anytin abt online datin).i guess God jst gave me a comforter 4 d yrs i suffered in d hands of others n am grateful.

How old is he and hw old are you ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by refreshrate: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jayjay0:
Yea

Have smashed alot of pussy from Facebook and Badoo

Na dat badoo own i never try facebook? i love facebook in fact i dey owe Mark and him team plenty beer for several smashes through wetin him create.

Guy if youre still asking this type of question in 2015 youre doing it wrong and your game just no tight walahi

In fact i dey go facebook now sef

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by free2ryhme: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
It's a matter of choice. There are no rules guiding where a guy should ask a lady out. Some are comfortable with it and some aren't. It isn't a matter of right or wrong. It isn't an issue of morality.

wetin happen to these two IDs

j.amie87

n.kem88
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
laplace12:

Dey there dey form badoo for newbies.

Remember the babe testified she sent the first mail cheesy
Do you mean she pawned him. cheesy
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
1bkaye:

hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Rubis(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
divaoflife:

Did you just wake?He-goat.

You are a factory fitted fool!

Go establish a church if you want to preach, and not on a social media.

Pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by nicerichard05: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
For me, I bleeped so many gals on 2go and few on fb den proceeded to glo afri chat, one tin abt 2go gals den was dat, d first day u see dem, u bleep dem, cos during ur chat u must av concluded everyting abt bleeping.

Well I guess that was den sha, wen men were boys and seriously, social media as caused more harm than gud. Seriously, no gain in all dose tins.

May God have mercy on us.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by nicerichard05: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbigail:
Well, i tink it's all about luck.i met ma man via fb,started wit a simple helo,hi.messages,n den calls.(even talked 2his family n frnds even b4 seeing dem)we continued 2chat 4 a ova a year b4 we finally decided 2hook up.i realy cnt tel u in details,story 4 anoda day...it's 4yrs nw n we stil growing strong. (to tink dat it i neva liked anytin abt online datin).i guess God jst gave me a comforter 4 d yrs i suffered in d hands of others n am grateful.

Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Karleb(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
The first time I tried it, she became obsessed. I'm not trying it anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.