Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (40150 Views)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sneak3(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2015
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.
[code][/code]

There is no inherent crime in it... The essence of social network is to expand cum increase ur circle of friends.. who knows one might meet his/her life partner via it as well
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2016
4 years of Marriage or Dating?

Just to be clear undecided

Harbigail:
Well, i tink it's all about luck.i met ma man via fb,started wit a simple helo,hi.messages,n den calls.(even talked 2his family n frnds even b4 seeing dem)we continued 2chat 4 a ova a year b4 we finally decided 2hook up.i realy cnt tel u in details,story 4 anoda day...it's 4yrs nw n we stil growing strong. (to tink dat it i neva liked anytin abt online datin).i guess God jst gave me a comforter 4 d yrs i suffered in d hands of others n am grateful.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Laburus:
4 years of Marriage or Dating?

Just to be clear undecided

2yrs of dating and over 2yrs now of tying the knot.hope dat was crystal enough?
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Now you can Listen to Na Godwin grin.

Harbigail:
2yrs of dating and over 2yrs now of tying the knot.hope dat was crystal enough?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by wealthtrak: 3:35am On Apr 21, 2021
OP. Pg1
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.
Due dilligence.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by wealthtrak: 3:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Sexxkillz:
It's a matter of choice. There are no rules guiding where a guy should ask a lady out. Some are comfortable with it and some aren't. It isn't a matter of right or wrong. It isn't an issue of morality.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by wealthtrak: 3:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Rubis:
Yes it has worked for me! I met two girls on Nairaland, three on Badoo.

It all started with the "hi" hi" stuff, then graduated to exchange of photos till we met physically.

I should have met over twenty-girls on Badoo, but that site is full of recharge cards hungry girls, and once you demand recharge card from me, I ditch you and move on. The two I eventually met didn't demand anything from me. Just the usual talks till we fix a date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.