Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (40145 Views)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by OneTeslim(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2015
In the fullness of time, it is possible.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by doskie(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2015
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.
are you considering accepting his request online?

babe!

babe!!

babe!!!

you dey hear me?

how many times I call you so?

Christmas dey come oh!

gbomo-gbomo don full everywhere.

better you answer that uncle wey dey drive tortoise car for your street than the guy man wey dey drive porshe for bbm.

no say I no tell you oh!
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by ahizih(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2015
chowlade:
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.
Often times
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by doskie(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2015
firstEVA:
u are the one looking for husband, so the burden of proof rests on your head.
you are a lawyer.

I love you.

na lie oh!
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by ideatoprince18(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2015
They will only fall for you when they notice you take pics in airplane....snap in front of beautiful houses n snap in front of luxurious rides.....Girls n dis fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Revolva(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2015
whats wrong with toastin a lady on social media...what is social media made for to connect...na..after all enter sites like baddo all gals there are oloshos....lol
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by anssy(f): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Guys toast ladies shocked, I use to think that it is only bread and similar food that can be toasted, I guess I am outdated, who will update me.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2015
lifezone247:
B4 nko? Na wetting dey easy pass be dat na, send pics of house and cars, and she is in love grin
This takes care of assessing his worth...women? She will soon claim class and being a graduate. What do u do for a leaving?..hahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2015
1bkaye:
A Nigerian guy will toast a lady at her father's funeral

That one is even better. It'll be in memory of the departed soul.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nuhusky: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Yes its d best way for us d shy types lol! It good but it depend on d two party's involve some guyz are wicked dey think any girl dey met online are floozy, so any girl dey see online dey wil see dat dey toast her after she don fall na sex dey their dirty mind so because of this reason most girls think all guys online are d same which is wrong to make such conclusion I their are many good guyz n ladies online whom their problem is not sex. Thank God I have found a decent one, 8 month ago cos my intention is searching for true luv n I found it & our relationship is ok cos we trust each other, relationship online depend on what u want if u are online for sex mate u find it, if u are online for true love surely u wil find
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by firstolalekan(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Monikween:
Lol...wetin d guy do u na.. *rotfl* grin
Don't mind the guy.
He copied and pasted the exact comment I wrote on second page of this thread. Word for word.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Monikween(f): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2015
firstolalekan:

Don't mind the guy.
He copied and pasted the exact comment I wrote on second page of this thread. Word for word.
lmao no wonder... copycat ni looto
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by egorov(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2015
thinkdip:
shit!
lol, I love dis pic, wudda saved it but I don't knw why I can't save pics from nairaland. Can u help me send it pls? 07060661172. Thanks
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by menxer: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2015
chowlade:

social media as the name implies is just like any social point of contact with people, you must make contact with someone first before any other thing follows.

it's from your social interaction that s/he would want to take any step further.

social media no be "touch and follow" grin
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2015
9jauk:

Listen I'm coming to 9ja on Saturday from London united state,I need a company as have been away for 26years
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2015
9jauk:

Listen I'm coming to 9ja on Saturday from London united state,I need a company as have been away for 26years

26years?Hmmmm....I almost landed myself in trouble cos I tried being friends with a UK guy that needed "company" in Nigeria.So much for trying to loosen up my introvert nature.Thank God I dodge the bullet..
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by mizzyboy007: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2015
divaoflife:
I usually dont comment on such trash,but I wonder at you.So where has all the exchange of photos taken you?Or maybe you are still in your teen and just fooling around?If not,please take my advise and stop playing pingpong with women's hearts.
But what kind of rubbish did u just post? try and get small sense na.... mumu
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by valmunich(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2015
it has worked for me donkey times. . .

especially those 2go days grin
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by baba11(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2015
There's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by icekoko(f): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Tycyborg:

let me guess... He has been there for you like financial support right? Hummm he is a nice guy Lmfal !!!
. Yes your Guess is very Correct. Yes dearie he is a Nice person.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by front247: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Op u will toast an slowpoke
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by noblegrex: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Rubis:

Craze dey your head ni? Mind your business.
abi na. Oga Ade. Them ask question n u answer I beg witin b him own true true bt take am easy sha ooo. I no fit lafffffffffffffff
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Goodnuel: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2015
sinaj:

M happy for you kiss

I wish ya Luck smiley

She get luck already smiley

Wish her something else.
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by prettyJoy22(f): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Jayjay0:
Yea

Have smashed alot of pussy from Facebook and Badoo
this why I don't reply PM's its all abt the sex 4 most guyz
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sinaj(f): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Goodnuel:
She get luck already smiley
Wish her something else.
lol ok
I wish her HML in advance smiley
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Ayokunle07(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Harbigail:
Well, i tink it's all about luck.i met ma man via fb,started wit a simple helo,hi.messages,n den calls.(even talked 2his family n frnds even b4 seeing dem)we continued 2chat 4 a ova a year b4 we finally decided 2hook up.i realy cnt tel u in details,story 4 anoda day...it's 4yrs nw n we stil growing strong. (to tink dat it i neva liked anytin abt online datin).i guess God jst gave me a comforter 4 d yrs i suffered in d hands of others n am grateful.

I've got a similar story. In fact mine was here on nairaland only that the hook up was in about a month. Been on for 4 years now and looking to marry this year.

P.S. She's very pretty.lol
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by vega84(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2015
I hav invited gals frm social meda and they came more than 10times. What u need to knw is that is the same people u meet and see on the street daily that's uses social media nt ghosts. Infact who has time to the chase woman fr road this days. #vegatalks
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sinaj(f): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
thats why am here searching for u.sad

lol u dnt wnt to do d needful tongue
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sinaj(f): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Damalex4luv:
You can be happy with me too
lol of course I can wink
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2015
9jauk:

United State? You don't even know the country you've been in for 26yrs. United States!
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by divaoflife: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Rubis:

You are a factory fitted fool!

Go establish a church if you want to preach, and not on a social media.

Pig

Like seriously?Ok I will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.