Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

she want sex as a bargain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she want sex as a bargain (998 Views)

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

she want sex as a bargain by phlio(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
got an information that my neighbor works with a big oil and gas company in ph.on getting to her house for help on how she can connect me.she gave me the shock of life.

she want me to sleep with her before considering my offer.it has never happened to me before.she was like she knew something will bring me to her.

guys any advice on what to do?
Re: she want sex as a bargain by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Remember the story of Joseph...

1 Like

Re: she want sex as a bargain by Tashaamania(f): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Some people know the right thing to do but just love to drag innocent souls to hell.
OP, are you really looking for someone here to tell you to go ahead and sleep with the lady?

And modify this title, it's misleading and lame..

1 Like

Re: she want sex as a bargain by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Some people know the right thing to do but just love to drag innocent souls to hell.
OP, are you really looking for someone here to tell you to go ahead and sleep with the lady?

lmao!!! So funny
Re: she want sex as a bargain by yomi007k(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
free kpekus and a job?

The lord must really be my sheperd grin
I go blow am so well, she go give me her job.
Re: she want sex as a bargain by phlio(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
yomi007k:
free kpekus and a job?

The lord must really be my sheperd grin I go blow am so well, she go give me her job.

really bro.....thanks oooooo I no deh do
Re: she want sex as a bargain by phlio(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

ahahahahha...okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Someone Pls Call D Cops For This Man ;D / 5million Naira Wedding..? / Ladies Your Opinion Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.