Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (41840 Views)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Sagamite(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

APC us same thing with saharareporters. they have one thing in common ... LYING.

thewarrior72:

What did u know about him?, say it or remain dumb forever.

You are both cretinous fuuktards.

How do you think a hardly educated man who engages in getting contracts with Nigerian government can get so rich he can afford to be doling out millions in dollars yearly? If he is dolinng out millions can you imagine how much he has?

Fuuktards!
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Macelliot(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Try read the full story. Everyone might be thinking his donation covers all the south south and south east states, but unfortunately its not. Some have even started typing biafra we stand. I laugh because i knw my south south brothers dey will never support been part of biafra thats one, and two vote for any igbo man contesting for president. Those shouting biafra having in mind dat we south south would be part of them should not forget that thesame south south (MOSUNDI) have writen to the united nation asking for a soverign state of niger delta made up of only the 6 south south states. Just google and read for urself.. I went on to rea d the full story of this thread and discovered that The
Offor Foundation's contributions will help implement
the necessary elimination strategies, such as better
coverage and more frequent treatment, in the
southern states of: Abia, Anambra, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, and Imo. So because of Delta state alone it is now south south and south east?? I laugh...
Ok, I heard you right!
Do you think the Ibibios, Efiks e.t.c will ever agree to be with the Ikwerres?
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by jornie(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2015
G
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sagamite:

You are both cretinous fuuktards.

How do you think a hardly educated man who engages in getting contracts with Nigerian government can get so rich he can afford to be doling out millions in dollars yearly? If he is dolinng out millions can you imagine how much he has?

Fuuktards!

let me do as if I didn't see d very stu.pid insults u wrote here.

Ur number 1 problem is that u don't know this Man and u don't know how he made his money or what he does for a living. He got his breakthrough wen he was ADC to Abachas son. He returned everything His son owned to His father including personal details of bank accounts home n abroad. Abacha understood with that singular act that igbos are very dependable people n he Crowned Emeka Offor with countless rewards. He invested more n more in business n has been growing, the event happened in the mid 90s.

please read about him, his businesses n companies he sits on its board of directors.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Princephelar(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Ndi Igbo onye aghala nwanne ya.

Emeka #Imela
English pls for we sakes
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Sagamite(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

let me do as if I didn't see d very stu.pid insults u wrote here.

Ur number 1 problem is that u don't know this Man and u don't know how he made his money or what he does for a living. He got his breakthrough wen he was ADC to Abachas son. He returned everything His son owned to His father including personal details of bank accounts home n abroad. Abacha understood with that singular act that igbos are very dependable people n he Crowned Emeka Offor with countless rewards. He invested more n more in business n has been growing, the event happened in the mid 90s.

please read about him, his businesses n companies he sits on its board of directors.

Unfortunately for you, I know more about him than you read about him.

I am privy to insider info about some of his deals under the GEJ government.

First hand information from people he personally met during the processes, which was given in confidence hence I can't share publicly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410261/tear-burn-nigerian-passport-once/10#17665135

Whatever you call "rewards" that Abacha gave him is what is called "crookedness" in sane, civilised and advanced countries.

Secondly, how can someone who was not in the army be "ADC" and the Principal is not even in an official position?
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Are you Igbo? If you are, consult your parents or an Igbo elder
Princephelar:

English pls for we sakes

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sagamite:

First hand information from people he personally met during the processes, which was given in confidence hence I can't share publicly.

Whatever you call "rewards" that Abacha gave him is what is called "crookedness" in sane, civilised and advanced countries.

Secondly, how can someone who was not in the army be "ADC" and the Principal is not even in an official position?

Gosh, when did an ADC become a military position?

As for whatever u call secret privy deal with GEJ , its very legit. I don't even want to go further in that direction.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sagamite:

wen did ADC become a military position?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Sagamite(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Gosh, when did an ADC become a military position?

As for whatever u call secret privy deal with GEJ , its very legit. I don't even want to go further in that direction.

ADC is primarily a a position occupied by military people for VIPs.

The question for you is how did Emeka Offor become an ADC?

And how did Abacha's son get an ADC?
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sagamite:

ADC is primarily a a position occupied by military people for VIPs.

The question for you is how did Emeka Offor become an ADC?

And how did Abacha's son get an ADC?

I like the word u used "primary" There are secondary meanings for ADC.

ADC is primarily a French language n used initially strictly for French military, The ADC is a junior soldier assisting a senior soldier.

Now ADC is primarily used for VIPS n Abachas son is VIP. in such occasions, ADC can be a civilian and they can have many ADCs for various job descriptions.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Sagamite(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

I like the word u used "primary" There are secondary meanings for ADC.

ADC is primarily a French language n used initially strictly for French military, The ADC is a junior soldier assisting a senior soldier.

Now ADC is primarily used for VIPS n Abachas son is VIP. in such occasions, ADC can be a civilian and they can have many ADCs for various job descriptions.

That is nonsense!

Yes ADC are frequently junior soldiers assisting a senior soldiers. The other common occurence is a soldier assisting a leader/monarchy.

How did Emeka Offor, who is not a soldier, does not have any military background become an ADC to someone that is not a soldier nor has any leadership position?

Two fundamental anomalies there.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sagamite:

That is nonsense!

Yes ADC are frequently junior soldiers assisting a senior soldiers. The other common occurence is a soldier assisting a leader/monarchy.

How did Emeka Offor, who is not a soldier, does not have any military background become an ADC to someone that is not a soldier nor has any leadership position?

Two fundamental anomalies there.

Whether its illegal or not should be answered by the Abacha family.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by SOUNDKING: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
engrkenny:

Let's hear word. This is same man that has looted more than tenfold that amount out his home state alone.
let Tinubu declare free beans and agege bread to his people in osun with 0.5 percent of the one he looted from lagos, malnurished hypocris that what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by scachy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Bayelsa n the whole Niger delta got unprecedented developments in both direct cash and Infrastructural developments. Igbos also had other own.

The problem in Nigeria that were caused by past Yoruba n Hausa leaders are the ones coming from the presidency. No matter the mistakes of Igbo governor, senators or reps etc, its still 5 percent damage unlike the one done by the presidency.

igbos are left to rule Nigeria, all other major tribes have ruled, I believe Igbo leaders will do better than all of them.
Ok,how many Igbos contested for president in d just concluded election? How can an Igbo man rule with this kind of over zealousness in them?
For God's sake this is democracy n everybody has d right to vie for presidency. D question is, Can d Igbos ever adopt a concensus candidate for president during an election? Devise a means to reach out to other tribes to garner their support.
Let's stop acting like other regions ll just fold hands n ask the Igbos to contest n win d election alone. It must be contested with other people that's y it's called an election.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
EasternPride:

LIES! Richer than fire!!!, why do you people spin propaganda everywhere, show me where this ur richer statement is officially documented, richer and church people are donating food for ur people.

5 states in South West are owing their workers, go and pay up and leave propaganda, it ain't taking you people anywhere.

Lmaooo illiterate state civil service is just a part of the economy
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
basilo101:

Neither is there any trace of Islam. We stopped fulani invaders, the could not

Lmfaoooo
Let me explain your history

Igbos were slaves of Edo INFACT that was what they were known for
Onitsha of Igbos were set up by Edo to trade igbo slaves

Islam never crossed igbo land as Igbos didn't have an empire in he first place

Yorubas got islam through trading with Arabs
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Lagos kwara..Lol

These people usually think no one has visited the SW.

SS is more developed than SW, please travel more.

Wow so now it's no more SE
As for SS
Edo & Delta are ahead and it's because Awolowo laid solid foundation
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Alphaoscar: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Whether its illegal or not should be answered by the Abacha family.

He is his P.A and stop glorifying with what he is not. He assisted Abachas in looting Nigeria and while you guys have been crying and cursing Abacha, you always turn around to hail your kinsmen who are accomplice in the crimes.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Alphaoscar:

He is his P.A and stop glorifying with what he is not. He assisted Abachas in looting Nigeria and while you guys have been crying and cursing Abacha, you always turn around to hail your kinsmen who are accomplice in the crimes.

And u and ur family have been praising Abacha for the way he was developing Nigeria. Gerrout.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
scachy:

Ok,how many Igbos contested for president in d just concluded election? How can an Igbo man rule with this kind of over zealousness in them?
For God's sake this is democracy n everybody has d right to vie for presidency. D question is, Can d Igbos ever adopt a concensus candidate for president during an election? Devise a means to reach out to other tribes to garner their support.
Let's stop acting like other regions ll just fold hands n ask the Igbos to contest n win d election alone. It must be contested with other people that's y it's called an election.

Guy relax urself, how can igbos win presidential elections in Nigeria

Even GEJ became president by mistake all all Yoruba's, Hausa n Muslims in Nigeria formed an Islamic political party merging over 3 political parties just to vote him out of office, Yes, we see how it will always play out. Just relax n stop trying to deceive urself.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Johntobi56:

Wow so now it's no more SE
As for SS
Edo & Delta are ahead and it's because Awolowo laid solid foundation

Nope, not delta n edo. calabar, akwa ibom n pH are the most developed places in SS.

As for SE, we all know its more developed than SW.......Only the Yoruba's that have not visited these 2 geopolitical zones properly will argue otherwise...

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by scachy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Guy relax urself, how can igbos win presidential elections in Nigeria

Even GEJ became president by mistake all all Yoruba's, Hausa n Muslims in Nigeria formed an Islamic political party merging over 3 political parties just to vote him out of office, Yes, we see how it will always play out. Just relax n stop trying to deceive urself.
Whatever!!!
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Alphaoscar: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

And u and ur family have been praising Abacha for the way he was developing Nigeria. Gerrout.

I can see you are a product of bad upbringing. What brought my family into this discussion? Did you even have a family to be proud of?

FYI, my family will never defend shameless personalities like Abacha and offor ever in their lives cos we don't asslick anybody. Can you vouch the same on your stupid, shameless, drug peddling and wretched father or the LovePeddler, dog and public dustbin you call a mother?
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nature8(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
shizzle11:
Unbelievable!!!

This is the first time in your nairaland life that you'll say anything positive or meaningful on an Igbo or SE related thread. Keep it up!

Help me tell him bro.. grin
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I can see you are a product of bad upbringing. What brought my family into this discussion? Did you even have a family to be proud of?

FYI, my family will never defend shameless personalities like Abacha and offor ever in their lives cos we don't asslick anybody. Can you vouch the same on your stupid, shameless, drug peddling and wretched father or the LovePeddler, dog and public dustbin you call a mother?

Loooooooool. ok
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
scachy:
Whatever!!!
k
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by philclem(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
.....And all the Emekas be like cheesy *including me cool
Idrismusty97:
A welcomed development. The Southeast and even the entire Nigeria needs more Emekas.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Politicowizard(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Only igbos floating foundation to help d poor. Sir emeka offor is fighting polio in d north tooth n nail. Where is dangote? What business does He have in d east? None. Kanu heart foundation built hospital in lagos, Abuja . He just sent hundreds of kids to India for heart operation this week, what is adenuga doing? Nothing. Rochas foundation helping south west n northern orphans get education, while d jagaban of greed is busy amassing wealth. Ifeanyi uba just got his club ifeanyi uba FC playing in d Nigeria premier league, nd He is building a standard stadium for them. That's philanthropy. Nothing like adenuga FC or Dantata FC. God knows an average igbo man has a large heart, and will continue to bless us. We May not b among d top ten richest Nigerians But d little God bless us with, We give back that's Why igbos have lesser poor n more average people God bless Sir Emeka Offor. Blessed is d hand that gives than d one that receivesOnly igbos floating foundation to help d poor. Sir emeka offor is fighting polio in d north tooth n nail. Where is dangote? What business does He have in d east? None. Kanu heart foundation built hospital in lagos, Abuja . He just sent hundreds of kids to India for heart operation this week, what is adenuga doing? Nothing. Rochas foundation helping south west n northern orphans get education, while d jagaban of greed is busy amassing wealth. Ifeanyi uba just got his club ifeanyi uba FC playing in d Nigeria premier league, nd He is building a standard stadium for them. That's philanthropy. Nothing like adenuga FC or Dantata FC. God knows an average igbo man has a large heart, and will continue to bless us. We May not b among d top ten richest Nigerians But d little God bless us with, We give back that's Why igbos have lesser poor n more average people God bless Sir Emeka Offor. Blessed is d hand that gives than d one that receivesOnly igbos floating foundation to help d poor. Sir emeka offor is fighting polio in d north tooth n nail. Where is dangote? What business does He have in d east? None. Kanu heart foundation built hospital in lagos, Abuja . He just sent hundreds of kids to India for heart operation this week, what is adenuga doing? Nothing. Rochas foundation helping south west n northern orphans get education, while d jagaban of greed is busy amassing wealth. Ifeanyi uba just got his club ifeanyi uba FC playing in d Nigeria premier league, nd He is building a standard stadium for them. That's philanthropy. Nothing like adenuga FC or Dantata FC. God knows an average igbo man has a large heart, and will continue to bless us. We May not b among d top ten richest Nigerians But d little God bless us with, We give back that's Why igbos have lesser poor n more average people God bless Sir Emeka Offor. Blessed is d hand that gives than d one that receives......Let the truth be told.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
another example of how fast biafra will develope when it is finally restored! Nigeri will really suffer when biafra leaves! Let them keep hating the igbos while we keep doing things they cant do! #FBI full blooded igbo!
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Princephelar(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Are you Igbo? If you are, consult your parents or an Igbo elder
I'm not igbi bt I wish to learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes / Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.