Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,629 members, 7,854,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (41854 Views)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by salihu8888: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
olabukola:
We all know you are not from Benue and its good your brothers are condemning you. Hatred is not good, we can agree to disagree but wishing death is going over board. Stop it before it consumes you. Peace.

Nice one Chief Ofor, Bless You.
I beg spread peace not hatred, welcome idea
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by WIZGUY69(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Ur father is insane.
u
Bastard!
am asking Question that are you insane

but you just prove to me that you are a mentally deranged fellow.
quote me with your leprosy stricken finger and see what will happen to you.

ewu.

onye nzuzu
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by BLOTRS: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
chuna1985:

2 billion naira, that's change to Emeka Offor
and that's peanuts to mike adenuga, tinubu but what do they do with all their money?
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by klevjey: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Decryptor:
Oya, let the tribal bashing from the sons of oduduwa aka Skyfall begin! This news will give them heart attack!

God bless Emeka Offor...
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Biafra

haaaa..I like dat...fall from d sky..odudua fell from the sky...haaaa...in their dreams

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Did you see Tope's name?
Johntobi56:

Fact one
Emeka Offors project is only for SS/SE

fact two
There are numerous heart foundations in Lagos and west
Kanu can go and help SS/SE

Fact 3
Yoruba don't need to name football after themselves
It's an open secret that Mike Adenuga sponsors igbo sports and igbo musicians of which they can use the money to buy houses

Fact 4 an average igbo man isn't large at heart anything rather is very greedy and envious
Facebook Share Twitter Share
By Jacob Ajom
TEN students, from  various universities across the country, have been announced as benefiaciaries of the annual Sir Emeka Offor Foundation scholarship scheme.
A release by C. N. Ofondu, Education Secretary, Sir Emeka Offor Foundation, listed the candidates to include Akudoro Emmanuel Chukwudi, a Biochemistry student of NDA PG School; Onuabuchi Chukwudi, Engineering Physics, University of Calabar; Ezugbo Kosisi, Public Health Parasitology, UNIZIK, and Nwokoye Cecilia, Botany, University of Ibadan.
Others are Akinsilo Tope, Mechanical Engineering, University of Lagos; Ukwuaja Chijioke, Microbiology, University of Sokoto; Nwofor Emmanuel, Federal University of Technology, Akure; Onyeabor Ndubuisi; Akudili Francisca, Agric Education, both of University Nigeria, Nssuka, and Anukwonke Chikaodili, Environmental Management, Anambra State University.
The statement said the scholarship scheme was in honour of Sir Emeka Offor and designed to encourage outstanding but indigent students.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/10-indigent-students-get-emeka-offor-scholarship/

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
new2020:
I tell people that the day Biafra will come is the day the world will know that they are wealthy Igbo men. You will witnessed a collective donation from indigenous people ever witnessed in the history of humanity. Biafra will raise more than $1 billion in 24 hrs. If what is happening in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun was in any of the SE states, I assure you Individuals will donate to pay people their salaries. That's how Igbo people roll; they don't wait on government!

PS: The fact that he donated this money to strictly benefit only SE and SS, tells me that Biafra is imminent.

Sigh
http://pulse.ng/local/unpaid-salaries-these-are-the-18-states-that-are-owing-workers-id3786716.html

Why Imo and Abia billionaires never pay

Another failed empty chest beating statement

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Did you see Tope's name?Facebook Share Twitter Share
By Jacob Ajom
TEN students, from  various universities across the country, have been announced as benefiaciaries of the annual Sir Emeka Offor Foundation scholarship scheme.
A release by C. N. Ofondu, Education Secretary, Sir Emeka Offor Foundation, listed the candidates to include Akudoro Emmanuel Chukwudi, a Biochemistry student of NDA PG School; Onuabuchi Chukwudi, Engineering Physics, University of Calabar; Ezugbo Kosisi, Public Health Parasitology, UNIZIK, and Nwokoye Cecilia, Botany, University of Ibadan.
Others are Akinsilo Tope, Mechanical Engineering, University of Lagos; Ukwuaja Chijioke, Microbiology, University of Sokoto; Nwofor Emmanuel, Federal University of Technology, Akure; Onyeabor Ndubuisi; Akudili Francisca, Agric Education, both of University Nigeria, Nssuka, and Anukwonke Chikaodili, Environmental Management, Anambra State University.
The statement said the scholarship scheme was in honour of Sir Emeka Offor and designed to encourage outstanding but indigent students.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/10-indigent-students-get-emeka-offor-scholarship/

Oga the project he went to Sign in USA is for SS/SE

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Missed wetin? When you concluded that he is not given scholarship? That he should channel it to education
musicwriter:

I think you missed the point of my post. I'm not saying Emeka Offor isn't a good man. Not at all!. What I'm saying is; I do not believe in foreigners solving our own problems. I prefer teaching someone how to fish rather than giving him fish. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Does it mean anything?
Johntobi56:

Oga the project he went to Sign in USA is for SS/SE

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Mbilla(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
chemicool:

Are you educated?
Am nt poky lazy i.d.i.o.t. But when are ur governor sending u and ur fellow educated illiterate brothers from South West to Aba and Onitsha to acquire enterpreneurship skills and stop agboro work with fake PHD certificate

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by slyopez(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Sigh
http://pulse.ng/local/unpaid-salaries-these-are-the-18-states-that-are-owing-workers-id3786716.html

But wait oh, it seems all the western states are their

These are the states which are owing their workers:

Abia

Akwa Ibom

Bauchi

Benue

Cross River

Ekiti

Imo

Jigawa

Kano

Katsina

Kogi

Ogun

Ondo

Osun

Oyo

Plateau

Rivers

Zamfara

Chei dem don carry all their money sponsor jagaban and him gang

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
BLOTRS:

and that's peanuts to mike adenuga, tinubu but what do they do with all their money?

That Adenuga gave Keshi house and $250k

You don't see yoruba businessmen publicise ise philanthropy

Also folurunsho Alakija can't help but donate billions where ever she is and we aren't chest beating or taking pics

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by SailorXY: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
... LIKE A BOSS cool
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by gsalami: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
applord:
CALM DOWN, WHO PROVOKED YOU?

shocked shocked shocked

igbos are perhaps the most ungrateful lots 've seen in my life. Despite yorubas magnanimity to your tribe you still hate us with passion. We acommodate you in lagos, ibadan, abeokuta, ilorin, oshogbo, akure etc in your millions without complaining and yet you people won't let your host be. What else do you want. Yorubas have never been parasites like you who would always milk on other people's resources. Ask your senior brothers, they will tell you how many igbo millionaires have been made by yorubas and hausas. Learn to be grateful
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
slyopez:

Abia

Akwa Ibom

Bauchi

Benue

Cross River

Ekiti

Imo

Jigawa

Kano

Katsina

Kogi

Ogun

Ondo

Osun

Oyo

Plateau

Rivers

Zamfara

No o Ekiti and Ondo are PDP states
Rather I think Its the influx of Igbos that's straining resources
They all bring their children to enjoy education and civil service

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Scholes007(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Scholes007(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Sigh

Abia? Why are people not crying ? Hahaha keep leaving on what you hear or see online

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
gsalami:
igbos are perhaps the most ungrateful lots 've seen in my life. Despite yorubas magnanimity to your tribe you still hate us with passion. We acommodate you in lagos, ibadan, abeokuta, ilorin, oshogbo, akure etc in your millions without complaining and yet you people won't let your host be. What else do you want. Yorubas have never been parasites like you who would always milk on other people's resources. Ask your senior brothers, they will tell you how many igbo millionaires have been made by yorubas and hausas. Learn to be grateful

My brother stop all this diplomatic talk
Igbos are animals
Talk to them like they are dogs they will respond

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by EasternPride: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
slyopez:

Abia

Akwa Ibom

Bauchi

Benue

Cross River

Ekiti

Imo

Jigawa

Kano

Katsina

Kogi

Ogun

Ondo

Osun

Oyo

Plateau

Rivers

Zamfara

Hahaha, Lol.

Why are workers in Abia not outraged?
Because, an average government worker in Abia state has a business he/she or the family as a whole is running and are doing well on the business.
Business is like a necessity for everyone in Igbo land, T.A Orji held their salaries for many months, no one gave a toss about it.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Scholes007:
Abia? Why are people not crying ? Hahaha keep leaving on what you hear or see online

It's called media
Yoruba control media any thing we beem light on it

Igbos don't control media and no gives a rat azz about them. Even if they are crying no media will carry it

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by BLOTRS: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

That Adenuga gave Keshi house and $250k

You don't see yoruba businessmen publicise ise philanthropy

Also folurunsho Alakija can't help but donate billions where ever she is and we aren't chest beating or taking pics
he gave his money to keshi and you compare him with someone that gave his money to improve humanity? someone that owns a foundation that caters for the needs of people, someone that gives scholarship to students yearly...please i'm lost here...help me redefine philanthropy. you also talk of folorunsho alakija? she seems to be more concerned about maintaining her position on forbes list...yet you come here and spew rubbish about philanthropy. oloriburuku

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Accomodating as giving us food, giving us land to build freely?
gsalami:
tell us the Igbo millionaires yorubas made

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Rotimi47: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=chuna1985 post=34710731]

Please an Igbo man has ruled this country for 6 months out of 55 years. Yoruba n Hausa ruled this country for 55 years, they caused the bulk of our problem.[/quote) Igbo's have always been the problem of Nigeria because they have always messed up every post they occupy eg. Aviation, Finance, CBN, MILITARY, Power, health etc. When Yoruba's and Hausa's are building Nigeria, Igbo's ate stealing from government coffers and destroying Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by slyopez(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
EasternPride:

Hahaha, Lol.

Because, an average government worker in Abia state has a business he/she or the family as a whole is running and are doing well on the business.
Business is like a necessity for everyone in Igbo land, T.A Orji held their salaries for many months, no one gave a toss about it.
That's the igbo spirit, yolobas are laughing at us that we have 2inch shop but that what sustain us when the chips are down, but as for my friends in Osun, chai i pity them, very soon all the mortuary for the state go full.

Disclaimer: I don't wish anybody death, am talking wrt what is in the news.

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
EasternPride:

Hahaha, Lol.

That is because yoruba likes to save his money while msking his own by the side.
We won't let our leaders use foolish words like "we don't need salaries" to fool us
We must collect our pension
And do business by the side
Yoruba man no like cheat
Hence the ATTACK
So where are the billionaires that you claimed will pay salaries
Igbo & lies
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
BLOTRS:

he gave his money to keshi and you compare him with someone that gave his money to improve humanity? someone that owns a foundation that caters for the needs of people, someone that gives scholarship to students yearly...please i'm lost here...help me redefine philanthropy. you also talk of folorunsho alakija? she seems to be more concerned about maintaining her position on forbes list...yet you come here and spew rubbish about philanthropy. oloriburuku

Madam yorubas don't take pics of philatrophy

Rose or Sharon has helped women all over Nigeria acquire skills set
All the igbo prostitues in allen avenue have been transformed
Also Banke mashida has been helping igbo women who could have been prostitues in Italy acquire an education and teach them make up skills

Last I forget of the global shapers selected to meet Obama. Out of 40 27 are yoruba businessmen doing thing s
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Scholes007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

It's called media
Yoruba control media any thing we beem light on it

Igbos don't control media and no gives a rat azz about them. Even if they are crying no media will carry it

Then i quote your previous post

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Decryptor(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
klevjey:

haaaa..I like dat...fall from d sky..odudua fell from the sky...haaaa...in their dreams

No mind them. Useless jati-jati people who have no cultural background.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by EasternPride: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

That is because yoruba likes to save his money while msking his own by the side.
We won't let our leaders use foolish words like "we don't need salaries" to fool us
We must collect our pension
And do business by the side
Yoruba man no like cheat
Hence the ATTACK
So where are the billionaires that you claimed will pay salaries
Igbo & lies

I have not read a dumber response in my life than this, so why are 5 Yoruba states owing and OSUN is on meltdown.
Why is poverty eyeing ur kiths and kins like half-past 4 eye?
So this your disjointed ignorant response is the reason why you people are hell-bent on being spoon fed in this Nigeria of today?

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Scholes007:
Then i quote your previous post

It's not empty
Na yoruba get Naira land
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by BLOTRS: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Madam yorubas don't take pics of philatrophy

Rose or Sharon has helped women all over Nigeria acquire skills set
All the igbo prostitues in allen avenue have been transformed
Also Banke mashida has been helping igbo women who could have been prostitues in Italy acquire an education and teach them make up skills

Last I forget of the global shapers selected to meet Obama. Out of 40 27 are yoruba businessmen doing thing s
i can't understand what you typed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.