Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,006 members, 7,845,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (41838 Views)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by thewarrior72: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Sagamite:

If you know what I know about the murrafucker, you will never say such rubbish again.
What did u know about him?, say it or remain dumb forever.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Johntobi56:

Chai I hope you don't die of envy & admiration of the great yoruba civilisation from Lagos to Kwara.

Lagos kwara..Lol

These people usually think no one has visited the SW.

SS is more developed than SW, please travel more.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by tonychristopher: 6:43am On Jun 13, 2015
njays24:
Please give me cold water let me pour on his head,what!!! He really needs to calm down. Hatred causes alcer,he doesn't know?

I recommend orijin and good sex for him. ...it works wonder
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by tonychristopher: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Johntobi56:

Your giving a more senseless response
Osun state is richer than 3 SE States tongue
Osun isn't paying civil service
Suddenly all yorubas in Osun are poor
I knew Igbos were senseless
But not this senseless

The problem with Yoruba is they talk too much lie too much .osun is rich yet they can pay their citizen are lamenting instead of thinking out of the box same with the folks carrying placards ....then where is sophistication

thank lord. ekiti is smelling the coffee ...they can send people to east to learn how to survive

Yoruba can't stand any heat ....this is peace time they.are lamenting what if they are invaded.....they will be run over

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Blackfire(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2015
tociano009:
Thunder strike all your generation to death, , and all your mad biafrans may anger of God come upon all of you

are u a fo.ol? U see someone that even his kinsmen are insulting for saying those nonesense, and u rushed in insulting the same tribe scolding him for u.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by SOUNDKING: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2015
tociano009:
Thunder strike all your generation to death, , and all your mad biafrans may anger of God come upon all of you
may the wish of that guy come to pass in your life,the guy posted and never mentioned Biafra, now you started it.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by FRANKOXY(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2015
HE HAS DONE SO WELL wink
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by dalass(f): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Why must he go to America to do the donation? Is he not a Nigerian? As if an American will come here to donate to the development of his Country! And all his kinsmen falling over themselves to commend him! Smh!!!
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by yudee233: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2015
tociano009:
Tociano009 you are in the same category that need urgent help like the guy are responding to his madness. Nairaland should people with this mindset
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by AKPARAJA: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2015
]Thunder strike all your generation to death, , and all your mad biafrans may anger of God come upon all of you[
People like Emeka Offor are busy making cash and helping humanity while the man above me is wasting his time cursing people.God of wealth pls locate me so as to help others also
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by LondonCool(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2015
Well done Sir Offor. For a business man who can not read or write (my ex-boss used to write his cheques for him) to show such generosity is highly commendable.

I'm suspicious about this financial gesture though, there must be something in it for Chrome Oil. We need to follow the money.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by LondonCool(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2015
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/141816-police-abduct-incarcerate-nigerian-businessman-over-online-comments-about-pdp-topshot-emeka-offor.html

Be careful what you say about Sir Emeka Offor,who defaulted on a N8bn loan (customers deposit) during the banking crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2015
dalass:
Why must he go to America to do the donation? Is he not a Nigerian? As if an American will come here to donate to the development of his Country! And all his kinsmen falling over themselves to commend him! Smh!!!

Yoruba man!
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by tociano009(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2015
yudee233:
Tociano009 you are in the same category that need urgent help like the guy are responding to his madness. Nairaland should people with this mindset
Fool your brothers are ob death row jn Asia yku are here supporting tribal war
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by tociano009(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2015
SOUNDKING:
may the wish of that guy come to pass in your life,the guy posted and never mentioned Biafra, now you started it.
all your fam
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by dalass(f): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2015
FRANKOXY:
HE HAS DONE SO WELL wink
Abeg! He really has done well by donating to an American Carter foundation to develop his homeland! Plain show off...
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by stankezzy: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba man!
Why are you calling a woman , a Man? abi she no fine at all?
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by scachy(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Please an Igbo man has ruled this country for 6 months out of 55 years. Yoruba n Hausa ruled this country for 55 years, they caused the bulk of our problem.
The last time I checked, all state governors in Igbo land receives federal allocation and Igbos r well represented at federal level. So if there's anything we lack in Igbo land that d Govt would have done, blame it in our Igbo sisters and brothers that represents us at d federal level. GEJ is from SS, Bayelsa state to be precise,what tangible development did he bring to that state n SS at large?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by dalass(f): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba man!
Igbo man! And their show off nature!
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2015
stankezzy:
Why are you calling a woman , a Man?
abi she no fine at all?

Sounds like you are new on Nairaland. 90% of female profiles on nairaland are actually yoruba men. Don't be fooled by the pic.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by JODELL: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2015
We are clapping for Sir Emeka Offor for giving us peanuts from the money his stealing from every south east citizen through his allocated company EEDC which Jonathan gave to him, we pay every month at least 5,000 per meter in every south east household to his Enugu Electrical Distribution Company yet we don't have light or one single transformer haven't been both since two years now he both the company, we are here clapping for him that he donated 10 million dollars, calculate the money every south east citizen pay to his ineptitude company. Now l know that we Nigerians youth are the most stupid set of people on earth, let assume we have 1,000,000 household in the following states of Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Ebony and lmo state that his Enugu Electrical Distribution Company operates, multiply 1 million to 5000 naira every month and convert it to dollars which is 25 million dollars every month without providing any good services and not planning to improve it services. Because Buhari has commented that the Federal Government may revisit the power privatisations programme, he now started to donate money for charitable purpose in the South east for him to buy sentiments if the power privatisations programme is cancelled revitalize from his company. Some idiot are now turning it to a tribal war or bursting, My fellow South Eastern youth have we forgotten so easily how the same Sir Emeka Offor looted Anambra state dry as a godfather to former governor Mbadinuju administration that teachers went on strike for approximately one year.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by dalass(f): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2015
stankezzy:
Why are you calling a woman , a Man? abi she no fine at all?
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Eagleword14(f): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Wish all Nigeria billionaires will follow his footstep & make our dear country d GIANT OF AFRICA indeed.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by dalass(f): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2015
new2020:

Sounds like you are new on Nairaland. 90% of female profiles on nairaland are actually yoruba men. Don't be fooled by the pic.
Last time I checked, am female oh. someone wife n a mother!!!
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2015
funkybully:
Only igbos floating foundation to help d poor.

Sir emeka offor is fighting polio in d north tooth n nail. Where is dangote? What business does He have in d east? None.

Kanu heart foundation built hospital in lagos, Abuja
. He just sent hundreds of kids to India for heart operation this week, what is adenuga doing? Nothing.

Rochas foundation helping south west n northern orphans get education, while d jagaban of greed is busy amassing wealth.

Ifeanyi uba just got his club ifeanyi uba FC playing in d Nigeria premier league, nd He is building a standard stadium for them. That's philanthropy. Nothing like adenuga FC or Dantata FC.

God knows an average igbo man has a large heart, and will continue to bless us. We May not b among d top ten richest Nigerians But d little God bless us with, We give back that's Why igbos have lesser poor n more average people

God bless Sir Emeka Offor.

Blessed is d hand that gives than d one that receives
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
JODELL:
We are clapping for Sir Emeka Offor for giving us peanuts from the money his stealing from every south east citizen through his allocated company EEDC which Jonathan gave to him, we pay every month at least 5,000 per meter in every south east household to his Enugu Electrical Distribution Company yet we don't have light or one single transformer haven't been both since two years now he both the company, we are here clapping for him that he donated 10 million dollars, calculate the money every south east citizen pay to his ineptitude company. Now l know that we Nigerians youth are the most stupid set of people on earth, let assume we have 1,000,000 household in the following states of Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Ebony and lmo state that his Enugu Electrical Distribution Company operates, multiply 1 million to 5000 naira every month and convert it to dollars which is 25 million dollars every month without providing any good services and not planning to improve it services. Because Buhari has commented that the Federal Government may revisit the power privatisations programme, he now started to donate money for charitable purpose in the South east for him to buy sentiments if the power privatisations programme is cancelled revitalize from his company. Some idiot are now turning it to a tribal war or bursting, My fellow South Eastern youth have we forgotten so easily how the same Sir Emeka Offor looted Anambra state dry as a godfather to former governor Mbadinuju administration that teachers went on strike for approximately one year.

What of those who looted and have not return a dime to help their ppl.... I am sure you will celebrate them the more. Dangote and adenuga are they not looting, what have they done for their ppl.... If everybody who has looted before and decided to gave back to Igbos, they are welcomed
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by FRANKOXY(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2015
but he's got all those money to/by himself.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2015
scachy:

The last time I checked, all state governors in Igbo land receives federal allocation and Igbos r well represented at federal level. So if there's anything we lack in Igbo land that d Govt would have done, blame it in our Igbo sisters and brothers that represents us at d federal level. GEJ is from SS, Bayelsa state to be precise,what tangible development did he bring to that state n SS at large?

Bayelsa n the whole Niger delta got unprecedented developments in both direct cash and Infrastructural developments. Igbos also had other own.

The problem in Nigeria that were caused by past Yoruba n Hausa leaders are the ones coming from the presidency. No matter the mistakes of Igbo governor, senators or reps etc, its still 5 percent damage unlike the one done by the presidency.

igbos are left to rule Nigeria, all other major tribes have ruled, I believe Igbo leaders will do better than all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Neplusultra(f): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2015
OneNaira6:

Dude even though they deleted your post and some stupid SE igbo condemned what you said, I want to tell you I f2king support your post 110%. F2king worthless Yoruba have said worse than you did to Igbo and not once have their illiterate people that condemned your post condemned them yet you post and goody two shoes SE Igbo open mouth to condemn you...I swear I'm starting to believe there is something wrong with SE Igbos.

Dude I support your post 110%, in fact 200% even. I even want those useless Yoruba out of Asaba tonight even. I pray it becomes a f2king reality and they kick em out.
Dont mind the hypocrites!!! They've said worst on dis site!
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Neplusultra(f): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Amen!!!!
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Popemax(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2015
tociano009:
bro easy talk to d guy or rather pray for him dan cursing people also...you're same with him be saved in Jesus name
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by omaji53jeremiah: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2015
is a welcome development keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 / Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.