Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (41839 Views)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yes osun is richer with odourless fufu
Johntobi56:

The Osun your abusing is richer than 3 SE States tongue
Osun isn't paying civil service
Suddenly all yorubas in Osun are poor
I knew Igbos were senseless
But not this senseless

Your relating inability of state government to pay salaries to wealth of a state chai
Your as stupid as your response.

When USA almost maxed out its credit and Australia wasn't owing anything did that translates to Americans being broke

This free education you Igbos don't have is really sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
funkybully:
Only igbos floating foundation to help d poor.

Sir emeka offor is fighting polio in d north tooth n nail. Where is dangote? What business does He have in d east? None.

Kanu heart foundation built hospital in lagos, Abuja
. He just sent hundreds of kids to India for heart operation this week, what is adenuga doing? Nothing.

Rochas foundation helping south west n northern orphans get education, while d jagaban of greed is busy amassing wealth.

Ifeanyi uba just got his club ifeanyi uba FC playing in d Nigeria premier league, nd He is building a standard stadium for them. That's philanthropy. Nothing like adenuga FC or Dantata FC.

God knows an average igbo man has a large heart, and will continue to bless us. We May not b among d top ten richest Nigerians But d little God bless us with, We give back that's Why igbos have lesser poor n more average people

God bless Sir Emeka Offor.

Blessed is d hand that gives than d one that receives
I'm with you on this one.

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Scholes007:
do you mean that they are more yoruba editor in chiefs?

Ownership and control
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Igbos don't have free education, but na dem school pass for Nigeria...how come.

Another imaginary igbo statistics
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by cheruv: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
slyopez:

But wait oh, it seems all the western states are their

These are the states which are owing their workers:

Abia

Akwa Ibom

Bauchi

Benue

Cross River

Ekiti

Imo

Jigawa

Kano

Katsina

Kogi

Ogun

Ondo

Osun

Oyo

Plateau

Rivers

Zamfara

Chei dem don carry all their money sponsor jagaban and him gang
That's almost the whole SW shocked excluding Lagos kos that's Nigeria not SW...probably the Ofei sophistication doesn't get to caring for their populace.
What's DAWN doing about it?

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Who's that foolish igbo that think Emeka Offor owns Forte oil

Now I know Igbos have been living in a delusional world

Femi Otedola owns forte oil not Emeka Offor
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Yes osun is richer with odourless fufu

Yes an export cash generator for the Nigerian economy
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Scholes007(m): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Ownership and control

gringringringrin gringringrin gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Another imaginary igbo statistics
Yep, On top the Yoruba one.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Yep, On top the Yoruba one.

Chai I hope you don't die of envy & admiration of the great yoruba civilisation from Lagos to Kwara.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheesy
Johntobi56:

Yes an export cash generator for the Nigerian economy
export ko import ni

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 12:00am On Jun 13, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
cheesy export ko import ni

E pain am
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2015
hadizasaf:
Believe me its a well packaged money laundering move,we would see what will come of this na!
Why would he launder money when he's not a political office holder. Will he launder his own money ?

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Civilized and still smoking people at soka forest? Take your civilization off here
Johntobi56:

Chai I hope you don't die of envy & admiration of the great yoruba civilisation from Lagos to Kwara.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2015
harde2lah:
God bless you Chief Emeka Ofor. I'm always a great fan of anyone that believes in giving back to the society. Where are the Dangotes, Alakijas, Tinubus, Aisha (madam 10 million naira wrist watch) and Adenugas of this world? oh I forgot, they're competing to make Forbes list.

Nansense. Forbe list my ass!

Can't wait to have my own foundation too for the sickle cell patient. God help me to give back to the society.

Nice one Chief. May fortune smile on every member of your generation
Amen! And may God give you the desire of your heart.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Johntobi56: 12:08am On Jun 13, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Civilized and still smoking people at soka forest? Take your civilization off here

Land value of yoruba land N17trn

Land value of South East N1trn

Buhaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Meaning what?
Johntobi56:

Land value of yoruba land N17trn

Land value of South East N1trn

Buhaaaaaaaaaaaa
are you ok?

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by supereagle(m): 12:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Idrismusty97:
A welcomed development. The Southeast and even the entire Nigeria needs more Emekas.
Ill gotten wealth , collecting FGN contracts and not executing them .
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Kzealz(m): 12:31am On Jun 13, 2015
tociano009:
Thunder strike all your generation to death, , and all your mad biafrans may anger of God come upon all of you
u dont lay a corse on entire region because of one psycho person::: and to think u doing riight by payin evil with evil is a big ignorance::: besides wat has biafrans got to do with this::: brother not fair

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2015
I like this site. Sometimes through these debasing arguments, you tend to learn what you don't know. Please let's reduce the use of foul words. Let's just bring out the points. After all we are all brothers, and I have a feeling that all blacks came from one man. Come to think of it, we may have one ancestry, since we live side by side. I seriously like the competition here, even though it reflects the unemployment/ underemployment in our country. How can I sit down, and defend people who still my money- whether in Sokoto or Maiduguri or Osun or Benue or Abuja or Rivers. For the fact that I am still a Nigerian, stealing my money (note: personified) or that of my fellow compatriots in other states is totally unacceptable, and does not warrant my defending them in any way.
One Love Brothers!
I rep 042 ( incase)

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 13, 2015
SOUNDKING:
that is the way foward, let one and all think home,develope Biafra.

Let's hear word. This is same man that has looted more than tenfold that amount out his home state alone.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by EasternPride: 12:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Johntobi56:

Your giving a more senseless response
Osun state is richer than 3 SE States tongue
Osun isn't paying civil service
Suddenly all yorubas in Osun are poor
I knew Igbos were senseless
But not this senseless

LIES! Richer than fire!!!, why do you people spin propaganda everywhere, show me where this ur richer statement is officially documented, richer and church people are donating food for ur people.

5 states in South West are owing their workers, go and pay up and leave propaganda, it ain't taking you people anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by basilo101: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

How come there's no trace of Edo presence in Igbo land like it is in Yoruba land today?
Neither is there any trace of Islam. We stopped fulani invaders, the could not

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:46am On Jun 13, 2015
BLOTRS:
my south east/ south south brothers let's watch these mods very well

Try read the full story. Everyone might be thinking his donation covers all the south south and south east states, but unfortunately its not. Some have even started typing biafra we stand. I laugh because i knw my south south brothers dey will never support been part of biafra thats one, and two vote for any igbo man contesting for president. Those shouting biafra having in mind dat we south south would be part of them should not forget that thesame south south (MOSUNDI) have writen to the united nation asking for a soverign state of niger delta made up of only the 6 south south states. Just google and read for urself.. I went on to rea d the full story of this thread and discovered that The
Offor Foundation's contributions will help implement
the necessary elimination strategies, such as better
coverage and more frequent treatment, in the
southern states of: Abia, Anambra, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, and Imo. So because of Delta state alone it is now south south and south east?? I laugh...
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by OneNaira6: 1:53am On Jun 13, 2015
funkybully:

Sir emeka offor is fighting polio in d north tooth n nail. Where is dangote? What business does He have in d east? None.

. He just sent hundreds of kids to India for heart operation this week, what is adenuga doing? Nothing.

Rochas foundation helping south west n northern orphans get education, while d jagaban of greed is busy amassing wealth.

Ifeanyi uba just got his club ifeanyi uba FC playing in d Nigeria premier league, nd He is building a standard stadium for them. That's philanthropy. Nothing like adenuga FC or Dantata FC.

God knows an average igbo man has a large heart, and will continue to bless us. We May not b among d top ten richest Nigerians But d little God bless us with, We give back that's Why igbos have lesser poor n more average people

This is one of the main reason I'm starting to hate Igbo business men. Rather than focus on fixing just their own lands and let the Rogers wallow in their self delusion, instead they busy forming "one Nigeria". It's the sane way that useless enyi went and assisted the entire Nigeria with the fuel scarcity deal while their own held out. Rather than the enyi to help just SS and SE, he stupidly went and focusee on all . I'm really starting to hate illiterate Igbo business men.

Anyway at least this news on Emeka offor donation is different.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by OneNaira6: 2:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
How many yurobas have done this kind of gesture to their worthless beings in South West? 

Well,Aregbesola of Osun state is doing a nice job.

It is high time we killed every yorubas in our life.

May God bless ss/se and benue state only.

May satan punish the whole north and South West. Amen.

I wish all the yurubas death by atomic bomb.

I have already killed all my YORUBA friends last week, and by next week, we will kill all the yorubas in benue.

Yurubas should leave benue now.

Dude even though they deleted your post and some stupid SE igbo condemned what you said, I want to tell you I f2king support your post 110%. F2king worthless Yoruba have said worse than you did to Igbo and not once have their illiterate people that condemned your post condemned them yet you post and goody two shoes SE Igbo open mouth to condemn you...I swear I'm starting to believe there is something wrong with SE Igbos.

Dude I support your post 110%, in fact 200% even. I even want those useless Yoruba out of Asaba tonight even. I pray it becomes a f2king reality and they kick em out.

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by hopeforcharles(m): 2:22am On Jun 13, 2015
funkybully:

God bless you, you are one knowledgeable son of the igbo soil. God bless Ala Igbo and Umu igbo every where they are

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by mechanics(m): 3:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Hmm, i do hear of him, one of Obj's boys.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Ximenes45(m): 5:16am On Jun 13, 2015
scachy:

Two wrongs can't make a right. Leave d dumb in his dumbness. Don't curse his lineage. I believe someday he ll understand that our problems were not caused by a "particular group " but by some people amongst us (Igbos,Hausas, Yorubas collectively)
True Talk!! More Grease to your elbows Sir Emeka Offor!!

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by davestead(m): 5:45am On Jun 13, 2015
tociano009:
But there own is too much
No particular people's own is too much. Both groups have always regressed in terms of respect to each other in recent months and it's a pity.
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Aegon(m): 5:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Idrismusty97:
A welcomed development. The Southeast and even the entire Nigeria needs more Emekas.
Did you just say something positive about the Igbo? I'm just shocked. Good one bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 / Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes / Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.