Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (57524 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ilekeh(f): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiefinalowo:
You won't see Yoruba people to be shouting unlike the people from the other side of the divide.
If it were to be them....they will say we are going to take over Kaduna State.

This is true sha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiefinalowo:
You won't see Yoruba people to be shouting unlike the people from the other side of the divide.

Hahahahahahaha! Very funny indeed. I just don't know why yorubastards cannot use their amala brain to think properly. The fact that el rufai chose those yorobbers is probably based on expertise and they are Special advisers so the appointment was based on their vocation. It is possible that the one on media works in a newspaper or media house and the one on investment may be a civil servant working in Kaduna. The appointments of SAs are not based on indigenous affiliations so why the silly hype? When I saw the headline, I was thinking he appointed them as commissioners. Common Special advisers and you silly Ofemmànu are making noise! grin what is it that you smelly bâstards are dragging with igbos that makes it look like we are in a competition? If a yorubastard was the owner of High brow coglomerates like Coscharis, Slot and innoson, na im be say we no go breathe well again in Nigeria undecided

Continue beating your flat chests. It won't change the fact that Commissioner Osubande is Buhari's house boy and that Thiéfnubu has been used and dumped by the north like menses pad! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2506912_osibanjohouseboy_jpeg828756eb5b2e43465ef4d44adb9cf0ff

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by ayusco85(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
@elrufai is using a supersonic jet in Kaduna. Hitting the ground running made easy. Some simpe quick wins you don't need forever to announce your arrival. El Rufai just announced 50% subsidised rate for Farmers in fatteliser purchase to enhance food production. Traditional rulers won't be receiving fertilisers for farmers. It will be supplied directly to farmers.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Yes o rather we appreciate the gestures and show some love back

Oh I'm so happy about this news

Those South beasterners need to fall in line

6 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by IYANGBALI: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin
I dey look for their trouble ni jare grin
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

This is true sha lipsrsealed
What is true?
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Paspane: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
inferiority complex at its highest... they say "we are not chest beaters " yet they are jumping up here for a common appointment i haff tired of una

5 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
BLOTRS:

abi oh....mere special adviser and they are jumping around. A special adviser can be from anywhere...it is just a celebrated post...they are not even heard of most of the time.

Oya igbo give yoruba that same post sheybi it's useless give yoruba or hausa
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ilekeh(f): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
No surprise here.

If only you have been to kaduna state.

The Yorubas here are as much as the hausas.

I am currently in a kaduna company and the mallams here greet me in yoruba, plus 30 percent of the staff will be yoruba.

Elrufai biggest supporters online are Yoruba, check twitter.

I am told there are local governments here where yoruba make up 60 percent of the people.

Pls advice to Yorubas, be careful what you say here in yoruba, majority understand yoruba. It happened to me at the airport.

Good advice.

A month ago, Gmail Yoruba translation sucked, today it's close to perfect. I love translating everything online to Yoruba grin keeps nosy people off my screen.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Ilekeh(f): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Paspane:
inferiority complex at its highest... they say "we are not chest beaters " yet they are jumping up here for a common appointment i haff tired of una

We're showing love dear. We're not claiming Kaduna.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by sukkot: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I dey look for their trouble ni jare grin
hey it aint like they did not earn the trouble. chest beating on nairaland 24 7 is liable to bring you trouble. go ahead my chief cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by IYANGBALI: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
hey it aint like they did not earn the trouble. chest beating on nairaland 24 7 is liable to bring you trouble. go ahead my chief cheesy cheesy
God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by cole265(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

No no, why will be chest beating over the simple fact that Elrufai employed people he feel he can work with.

I am just saying since I came to kaduna for the first time, it feels like home. I like been in the plane and someone speaks yoruba.

I like the fact that a lot of the hausa here speak yoruba, and I said the reason is not fat fetched. There are local governments here dominated by yoruba, I have been around the state, this I got from the hausas I interact with here in kaduna. I also said a lot of them say they speak the language cause of the long interaction with yorubas.

Kaduna is not a no man land, I am not claiming what is not mine pls.

Above all I am not and can never descend to the Igbo chest beating attitude.

I finally got your drift after reading it severally. Please consider modifying and reconstructing your oyinbo. U make sense inspite of the grammar damaging. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by millionaireman: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
liar. Na who de decieve you?empty threats tongue lagoon open,I have somebody for you grin

You deserve no more response, poor you.

You just wanna drag the economy of your Yaribaland to same level with Chad's and Niger Republics', just because you are jealous of the Igbo; you are the greatest mumu from your domain.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
millionaireman:

Lagoon talk? Those of you with that lagoon talk are the most illiterate and foolish of your lot. You don't know that any day you start crisis in Yorubaland and Lagos against Igbo, that day one Nigeria shall cease to exist, and Yorubaland shall cease to have access to oil revenues from southsouth - offshore oil inclusive.

Nigeria Army was not able to defeat a small BH. Count your teeth with your tongue.

Shut your mouth in shame
300 "coward" yoruba defeated your 7000 "brave" biafran soldier

Olusegun Obasanjo chased out Ojukwu from Nigeria chai a whole coward yoruba

Any attempt in Lagos
Ignos will be loaded onto ships and bombed on sea
Then we will blow your land locked region and block your access to river Niger
Igbo land will be finished

11 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Tvegas(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Beeni, won lenu bi ti ajakara . grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Shut your mouth in shame
300 "coward" yoruba defeated your 7000 "brave" biafran soldier

Olusegun Obasanjo chased out Ojukwu from Nigeria chai a whole coward yoruba

Any attempt in Lagos
Ignos will be loaded onto ships and bombed on sea
Then we will blow your land locked region and block your access to river Niger
Igbo land will be finished
LMAO
Enslaving yourself to England is not bravery
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by kunleakin: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:
Ndi ofe mmanu

Òde. No be God create mmanu?
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
imhotep:

Its part of Yoruba self enslavement to cattle rearers.
Next na to begin hustle for oil money from SS.
No ambition.

Just how Joe igbokwe is a slave
To yoruba land
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
kunleakin:

Òde. No be God create mmanu?
Ofe mmanu is man made

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by kenoz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's good.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
imhotep:

LMAO
Enslaving yourself to England is not bravery

Idiot was biafran not going to be enslaved by France una for dey speak French Lool

7 Likes

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Just how Joe igbokwe is a slave
To yoruba land
Who is Joe igbokwe.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Idiot was biafran not going to be enslaved by France una for dey speak French Lool
So now Yoruba is enslaved to cattle rearers and to those gay lords in England.
Chai..
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by tiger28: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
weyreypey:
What of the Nigerian Jews?
I beg no try am o. Unless El rufai wants to risk an Nzeogu palace coup. They will now claim the state is a no man's Land.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by otokx(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
El Rufai surely hit the ground running; he is currently the best governor in Nigeria going by the news, the worse is Aregbesola of Osun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by tiger28: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
sinkhole:
Former Bauchi State governor (PDP) had a Yoruba Christian as his spokesperson!
his wife is Yoruba as well
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
imhotep:

Who is Joe igbokwe.

Lagos has 2 igbo commissioners
And 2 igbo head of civil services
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Burger01(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
weyreypey:
What of the Nigerian Jews?
Bad boygrin
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Johntobi56: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
tiger28:
his wife is Yoruba as well

Former governor of Benue wife too is yoruba
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johntobi56:

Lagos has 2 igbo commissioners
And 2 igbo head of civil services
And oba akiolu is weeping and gnashing his teeth
Re: Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet by Burger01(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiefinalowo:
El-Rufai is a good Nigerian
Honestly speaking. He's a presidential typecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.