Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. (51351 Views)

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by stonecoldcafe: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mopolchi:
Hmmm Op, Op, Op! How many times I call you? Take time.

Honestly @ op be very very careful. Children will be children. This child has probably picked dirt somewhere but @d end of the day, you will be shocked people will be looking for how to rope you in and blame you.

I strongly advise my fellow brothers not to allow little kids (boys and girls) wander in and out of your house.

Please greet them from your door way unless they are with either or both of their parents. Please note most of these pedo.phi.lia stories that happen inside compound or area. They start with a child becoming real cosy with a neighbor. Playing with him, visiting him alone et al. Be careful @ Masquellett. Stop entertaining young kids who are not your relations!
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Fidelis776(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Telling the mother is not right and also guess what would happen when you tell her.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by abbey621(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
masquellett:
I don't know if this is the right room to post this, but am really disturbed.

I was watching "This morning" on TVC this morning when this little girl and her siblings walked in. She will be clocking 3 this year as I heard. They usually come around like that and most times I joke and play with them.
Today, when this little girl came in. She jumped on my legs, so I left her to sit on my laps while I watch my program.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt a touch on my joystick. At first, I was confused. I looked at her to know if she did it on purpose or not. I removed her hands to be sure, then I continued to watched my program. Then again. She started rubbing my joystick!

[/b]At that time. I knew something was wrong. I didn't know how to caution her, because I never believed a girl of 3 would know what a joystick is and not to talk of rubbing it with her hand.

Then, I dropped her on the floor and used a pillow to cover my laps and joystick. I was watching what her next step would be. To my greatest surprise, [b]this girl came again, removed the pillow, sat on my joystick and starting making some funny moves
. I was dumbfounded! I had to spank her hard and I sent the whole kids outta my flat. It was embarrassing.

So right now. Am still confused, I think someone around the neighborhood is molesting this little girl, the mother is not around, only the dad. I intend reporting her to her mother when she comes back. What' do you think about this?

Look at the bold wordings, if you were to report this to the police here in the States, you would be arrested immediately! No 3 year old can do what you've just mentioned unless introduced to it by someone in your environment. The girl must be very comfortable with you and you must have left yourself unguarded many times. Do not take any offense to my words, it's just an observation based on your statement perhaps you might try rephrasing them next time. Furthermore, you need to take serious steps in ensuring the child no longer visits you as I can guarantee the parents would not find it funny with the level of details you are able to give about their child's inappropriate action, from their point of view you are the number 1 suspect!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Seth89:
OP I have a similar experience this week, infact am still disturbed till now. The most worrisome aspect of my own is that the little did it at her mums shop I taught she did know what she was doing but at a point when people started buying goods from her mum that night she told me that we should go to the back of there shop and I told her no that she is a small girl lo and behold the little girl said she's a big girl. when she knew I am not comfortable with her actions she started insulting me. may God save us.
that girl wants to rape u, run for ur dear life oo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by awejulius: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
report today before it becomes news that you have canal knowledge of a minor. I waiting to read the headline on Nairaland. Plz your real name so as to quickly identify your story on punch. NAIRALANDER DEFIED 3 YEARS GIRL. grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by adedayourt(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
i just hop d parent wud be able to reason nd process d info u givin dem, cus ut sound awkward wen u wana report a 3 yr old. so dey dont tink u d one tryin to wink

somtin like

l just said i sud com inform u ma dat u sud try nd caution/speak to ur child cus d oda day she was tryin to ...

do wat!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by lexy2014: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Timbi:
Your diick is probably massive and the baby got attracted by the chunk of about 3kilo of pure meat I guess. I suggest you go for surgical resection of the penile shaft to correct the anomaly and saving a lot of kids that might even want to stick their mouth to it.
are u trying 2 crack a joke or are u trying 2 tell us what u do with your p when kids are around u?
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by keenn: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
The OP seems educated and informed from his analogue and report of his experience.
Kids under that age are sex-organ inclined, it is possible to assume its just a random act (even if it was repeated trice), and should be ignored.
However, the possibility of the said minor to have been abused should not be ruled out.
OP, even if your thoughts and intention are honorable, I will advice u to ignore this and let the sleeping dog lie.
Parents should be able to observe a girl child closely, a girl of that age is probably bin bathed everyday, a concerned mother should be able to observe a difference.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by stonecoldcafe: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fidelis776:
Telling the mother is not right and also guess what would happen when you tell her.

God bless you. The wahala when fit follow the matter nor dey here oh! If I were op, that child and all others will never enter my house unless accompanied by a parent or parents. God forbid bad thing! My policy is simple: take care of your child - carry your craze go front.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
In this nigeria, doing the right thing will get you arrested. Mind yourself o

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by mascot87(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is story for the gods grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by jossy1007: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
masquellett:
I don't know if this is the right rooim to post this, but am really disturbed.

I was watching "This morning" on TVC this morning when this little girl and her siblings walked in. She will be clocking 3 this year as I heard. They usually come around like that and most times I joke and play with them.
Today, when this little girl came in. She jumped on my legs, so I left her to sit on my laps while I watch my program.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt a touch on my joystick. At first, I was confused. I looked at her to know if she did it on purpose or not. I removed her hands to be sure, then I continued to watched my program. Then again. She started rubbing my joystick!

At that time. I knew something was wrong. I didn't know how to caution her, because I never believed a girl of 3 would know what a joystick is and not to talk of rubbing it with her hand.

Then, I dropped her on the floor and used a pillow to cover my laps and joystick. I was watching what her next step would be. To my greatest surprise, this girl came again, removed the pillow, sat on my joystick and starting making some funny moves. I was dumbfounded! I had to spank her hard and I sent the whole kids outta my flat. It was embarrassing.

So right now. Am still confused, I think someone around the neighborhood is molesting this little girl, the mother is not around, only the dad. I intend reporting her to her mother when she comes back. What' do you think about this?

Each time she try that act again pls beat her up and take her to the parents immediately. And be very cearful because most parent may turn it the other way round. Except you have a very good understanding with them.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by zinzane: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op...Tell no one what you observe. keep it to yourself and stay away from those kids if you don't want to be implicated in a child molestation accusation. Too bad children of these days have been exposed to such and parents are the main suspect. Growing up I use to think my dad and mum were siblings cos they were very 'sexually discreet'.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
mexyk:
Someone is definitely molesting her but she has no idea why she is doing those things. Poor innocent child. cry
This might not be d case,actually she might have seen/caught in her parents in d act...things like that/on tv ....i ve been in this case before too...i had to pack out of that house to save my head.this is hw it begins initiated by small kids...then those who get caught unawares get into the act and before y'knw it...rapes/defilement case is all over d news
Tell her parents ke....better shut ur mouth and lock ur door

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by stonecoldcafe: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Seth89:
OP I have a similar experience this week, infact am still disturbed till now. The most worrisome aspect of my own is that the little did it at her mums shop I taught she did know what she was doing but at a point when people started buying goods from her mum that night she told me that we should go to the back of there shop and I told her no that she is a small girl lo and behold the little girl said she's a big girl. when she knew I am not comfortable with her actions she started insulting me. may God save us.

How old is the girl?
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by blacq2009(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
To my greatest surprise, this girl came again, removed the pillow, sat on my joystick and starting making some funny moves. I was dumbfounded! I had to spank her hard and I sent the whole kids outta my flat. It was embarrassing.

How possible is that?
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Laredojohn(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op...so sad...firstly your relationship with the. Kids parents matter alot..if u not careful,the whole thing might b robed on u..just take all easy ,approach the kids mother and let them know...these kids know something, even my 4yrs old nephew know it as willy willy...so kids are very sensitive..use diplomacy to tell the kids parents.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nuella222(f): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Does the child hav brothers who senior her, I mean her older siblings, male house help? U knw kids of nowadays, they may learn from scul and teach their younger toddler @ home. Or from adult movies, I think dat's d first question u shld hv ask her. There ar playful ways to acertain answers from kids. Then u'll knw the next step to take.
I won't advice u to report to the mother cos u knw hw some women think. U may hav good intention in mind to tell her but she may take it the other way round and accuse u of being the molester. Find the molester first b4 reporting.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
All of u are shouting inform the mother inform the mother.
My brother take this advice ...dont try to inform the mother by yourself o! Look for a female to do it for you. The female will tell the mother that her daughter was seen in an inappropriate sexual behaviour and she should pay closer attention to her daughter.

If you try am by yourself, may God help you that the mother is not looking for a way out of her poverty stricken life. The kind of accusation she will trow on you for monetary or compensatory gains or just use u to satisfy her rage. Dont try it o! As u lay on your bed everyday peacefully you don't know the value until u spend a night behind counter for something u didn't do.

Even we , dey check well before we help accident victim talk less of possible child molestation accusation.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by wordychap: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
well, pray as well d little girl doesn't tell mummy uncle's (u) peepee goes big whenever he tells me to rub it undecided
its a funny world you know!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Aluobe1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
My little piece of advise, pls dont tell the parents to avoid them misunderstanding you. Stay of from such child nd keep an eye on her nd her Evry move in the neighbourhood. I assure you in no time you will get the person that has been molesting her. I repeat dont tell the mom.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by scachy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
masquellett:
I don't know if this is the right room to post this, but am really disturbed.

At that time. I knew something was wrong. I didn't know how to caution her, because I never believed a girl of 3 would know what a joystick is and not to talk of rubbing it with her hand.

Then, I dropped her on the floor and used a pillow to cover my laps and joystick. I was watching what her next step would be. To my greatest surprise, this girl came again, removed the pillow, sat on my joystick and starting making some funny moves. I was dumbfounded! I had to spank her hard and I sent the whole kids outta my flat. It was embarrassing.

No doubts, someone is molesting d child. I advise u report to her Dad cos I believe he ll do something concerning it pending when her mother ll return. Pls, it's important.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by dalaman: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tell the parents at your own PERIL.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by ikorodureporta: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy na abiku!
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by kenoz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin That's strange though.
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by bugzbunny: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
U must b kidding
She needs help asap
Innocent child
Smh
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by jude33084(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
nagoma:
Report it now before she molests more people.

Are you kidding me?! cheesy
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Dronedude(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
lexy2014:
"This is serious oo OP I hope u are Ok. Besides did you have an errection "

Bros y now? Is this d kind of issue u make fun with? Its not proper

grin
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by jude33084(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
So you are going to walk up to her mom and say; hey your daughter was playing with ma dic k today, pls where did she learn that from? cheesy

I hope you have bought your white shirt and short for white house
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by stonecoldcafe: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
abbey621:

Look at the bold wordings, if you were to report this to the police here in the States, you would be arrested immediately! No 3 year old can do what you've just mentioned unless introduced to it by someone in your environment. The girl must be very comfortable with you and you must have left yourself unguarded many times. Do not take any offense to my words, it's just an observation based on your statement perhaps you might try rephrasing them next time. Furthermore, you need to take serious steps in ensuring the child no longer visits you as I can guarantee the parents would not find it funny with the level of details you are able to give about their child's inappropriate action, from their point of view you are the number 1 suspect!

Well spoken. I don't know how op can ever narrate this story and come out smelling like roses

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by mithkent(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Broda I will like u to politely tell the mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.