Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers (5935 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Here are seven reasons why you, as an introverted man, are naturally
attractive:

1. You are mysterious.
You have a rich inner world, full of intriguing thoughts and feelings. Women who
like you want to know what you’re thinking, but they can’t possibly know so
easily. This sets up a playful, intense dynamic naturally.

2. You are easy to be around.
By nature, you are chill and relaxed. You’re not clamoring for attention, and
you’re a great listener. These qualities make you pleasant and appealing.

3. You have a fresh perspective on the world.
Because you’re not into passing fads but are attuned to a deeper reality, the
way you see the world is often surprising and wonderful to others. You have a
fresh sense of humor and quirky playfulness.

4. Your introspection makes you a wonderful partner.
You have a habit of searching out where you’re going right and where you’re
going wrong in life, so you can take responsibility and better yourself. When
developed, this is incredibly earnest and trustworthy to a woman.

5. You are in tune with subtle chemistry nuances.
This is so sexy. Your quiet depth puts you in close touch with your body, her
body, and the environment in a way that gives you a special edge. Sometimes,
just the slightest glance can make a woman melt, and your intuitive nature
means you are especially primed to do that well.

6. You are intellectually stimulating.
Intelligent women are energized by meaningful conversations with intelligent
men. Because of your intellectually curious and exploratory nature, you know all
kinds of different things to share with others.

7. You know yourself.
As an inwardly-oriented man, you know what you like and what you don’t like.
You know your values, your preferences, and what you want in life. This makes
you sophisticated and trustable.

These brand of men are hard to come by these days. All we have here....even in nairaland are small immature boys Forming bad boys.

If you are an introvert, just know that you are one endangered, heavily sought after lover.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Being an introvert is boring when you phone and laptop battery are low, there's no good book to read and the noise from outside won't just stop coming cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Hazardd(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Being an introvert is boring when you phone and laptop battery are low, there's no good book to read and the noise from outside won't just stop coming cry

being an introvert is never boring because we are our own best friends. we do not need an external influence to get high. we make ourselves high. when your phone is down, there are still many fun things you can do with you....like singing. lol

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Tallesty1(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:

being an introvert is never boring because we are our own best friends. we do not need an external influence to get high. we make ourselves high. when your phone is down, there are still many fun things you can do with you....like singing. lol
I don't know how to singcry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2015
We love selflessly

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
u will.. Wen she gvs u a bj
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by benjanjo1: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:
Here are seven reasons why you, as an introverted man, are naturally
attractive:

1. You are mysterious.
You have a rich inner world, full of intriguing thoughts and feelings. Women who
like you want to know what you’re thinking, but they can’t possibly know so
easily. This sets up a playful, intense dynamic naturally.

2. You are easy to be around.
By nature, you are chill and relaxed. You’re not clamoring for attention, and
you’re a great listener. These qualities make you pleasant and appealing.

3. You have a fresh perspective on the world.
Because you’re not into passing fads but are attuned to a deeper reality, the
way you see the world is often surprising and wonderful to others. You have a
fresh sense of humor and quirky playfulness.

4. Your introspection makes you a wonderful partner.
You have a habit of searching out where you’re going right and where you’re
going wrong in life, so you can take responsibility and better yourself. When
developed, this is incredibly earnest and trustworthy to a woman.

5. You are in tune with subtle chemistry nuances.
This is so sexy. Your quiet depth puts you in close touch with your body, her
body, and the environment in a way that gives you a special edge. Sometimes,
just the slightest glance can make a woman melt, and your intuitive nature
means you are especially primed to do that well.

6. You are intellectually stimulating.
Intelligent women are energized by meaningful conversations with intelligent
men. Because of your intellectually curious and exploratory nature, you know all
kinds of different things to share with others.

7. You know yourself.
As an inwardly-oriented man, you know what you like and what you don’t like.
You know your values, your preferences, and what you want in life. This makes
you sophisticated and trustable.

These brand of men are hard to come by these days. All we have here....even in nairaland are small immature boys Forming bad boys.

If you are an introvert, just know that you are one endangered, heavily sought after lover.

Na lie! angry ladies love only outspoken bad boys. Not quiet people like me.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
try day dreaming and writing. we are the world's best visionaries.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

So not true. ladies love to talk....and they love guys that would listen to them when they talk. introverts are the best listeners.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Tallesty1(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
u will.. Wen she gvs u a bj
I don't like bj, just a bite will ruin me forever
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:

So not true. ladies love to talk....and they love guys that would listen to them when they talk. introverts are the best listeners.
I listen without hearing sometimes grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:

Lol. your head dey there.

cc lalasticlala
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Cutehector(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
wow.. Dats a first.. So hw do u manage sex den
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Tallesty1(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
wow.. Dats a first.. So hw do u manage sex den
Not interested for now.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
I listen without hearing sometimes grin

lol. just look the part. That's all that would matter to her. look like she's telling the best story ever told....after the Gospels.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Not interested for now.
tallesty na grand master. he's just screwing with you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by benjanjo1: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:

I don't agree with you! Based on personal experience I say that these girls of nowadays don't dig introverts. They want outgoing guy (extrovert) that know how to talk and spew sweet words that'll make them swoon! They prefer liars and want pretenders and hypocrites as boyfriends. They don't value honest and quiet people. My resentment for them is beginning to grow! angry in fact I just hate them. I HATE ALL OF THEM. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Tallesty1(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:

tallesty na grand master. he's just screwing with you.
Grand Master kwa??

You talk like you witnessed my coronation
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

I don't agree with you! Based on personal experience I say that these girls of nowadays don't dig introverts. They want outgoing guy (extrovert) that know how to talk and spew sweet words that'll make them swoon! They prefer liars and want pretenders and hypocrites as boyfriends. They don't value honest and quiet people. My resentment for them is beginning to grow! angry in fact I just hate them. I HATE ALL OF THEM. angry

That's not true my guy. you just have being rolling with immature and very poor girls. most mature and rich girls I know Don't fall for those silly lies the So called bad boys spew. they value honesty and love men that are goal driven.... not some party junky.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Tallesty1(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

Nobody is talking when everybody is talking.

Ladies want to do the talking while you listen.

They may allow you to talk when they want to get your opinion, not really your opinion, it is a repeat of their opinion in your own voice

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Grand Master kwa??

You talk like you witnessed my coronation
better. you Did the coronation. your boy is very loyal
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by benjanjo1: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:

That's not true my guy. you just have being rolling with immature and very poor girls. most mature and rich girls I know Don't fall for those silly lies the So called bad boys spew. they value honesty and love men that are goal driven.... not some party junky.

All of them are the same! Both rich and poor girls. They are all the same.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nobody is talking when everybody is talking.

Ladies want to do the talking while you listen.

They may allow you to talk when they want to get your opinion, not really your opinion, it is a repeat of their opinion in your own voice

just what I'm talking about. Lol. you finally let the cat outta the bag
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2015
benjanjo1:

All of them are the same! Both rich and poor girls. They are all the same.

no they are not Bro. you really do need to date more. that one silly girl broke your heart doesn't mean that there's not a better girl somewhere dreaming to have someone like you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2015
So it's now. cool to be an introvert?! fück that shitt, fk the introverted nigga too! I rather have no lady like me than be an introvert.
do you know how sweet it feels to express yourself in ANYWAY YOU DEEM FIT ANDNHOWNTHE FÜCK YOU WANT WITHOUT GIVING A FK?!? I feel so sorry for introverted guys really. BTW extroverts are mostly better still these things listed up there except for being quiet, an extrovert expresses his emotions to a girl and get things done before Mr mysterious gets a chance maybe after the girl is bored or turned off.
#EXTROVERT RULES.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by mployer(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:

You are not an introvert. You probably think you are.

True introvert hardly feel bored. He hangs out with himself and enjoys himself by himself. He stays alone but he is never lonely.

That is what the op called 'richer inner world'
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:

Hahahahahaha you can sing your azz an album and stuff but it's a fkin boring lifestyle, believe me when you get off your shell you are going to be amazed by the experience and fun it is to communicate with the environment and people in it and the social life not the fkin cyber or online social life everywhere.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
So it's now. cool to be an introvert?! fück that shitt, fk the introverted nigga too! I rather have no lady like me than be an introvert.
do you know how sweet it feels to express yourself in ANYWAY YOU DEEM FIT ANDNHOWNTHE FÜCK YOU WANT WITHOUT GIVING A FK?!? I feel so sorry for introverted guys really. BTW extroverts are mostly better still these things listed up there except for being quiet, an extrovert expresses his emotions to a girl and get things done before Mr mysterious gets a chance maybe after the girl is bored or turned off.
#EXTROVERT RULES.

dafuq you talking about? So according to you, introverts Don't express themselves? you think it's only when you shout yourself sore that you express yourself? there are many ways and forms we can express ourselves. That phone your are using now was an expression from an introvert.

Introvert pass on the girls even before you get a chance to hit first base. we are just one girl guys. It's in our nature. we Don't like crowds.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahahahahaha you can sing your azz an album and stuff but it's a fkin boring lifestyle, believe me when you get off your shell you are going to be amazed by the experience and fun it is to communicate with the environment and people in it and the social life not the fkin cyber or online social life everywhere.

I've tried But that life is fuqing boring. Why keep all the many friends and do all the silly things when there are much better things to do with my life?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:

dafuq you talking about? So according to you, introverts Don't express themselves? you think it's only when you shout yourself sore that you express yourself? there are many ways and forms we can express ourselves. That phone your are using now was an expression from an introvert.

Introvert pass on the girls even before you get a chance to hit first base. we are just one girl guys. It's in our nature. we Don't like crowds.
fk outta here with that introverts pass on girls before one gets a chance to hit second base Hahahahahaha every real nigga or player knows you are typing crap about this even the girls too and I never typed that being an extrovert means shouting and the gadget I'm using to type here is a technological means of communication through the cyberspace and not really an expression from an introvert bunkum you defined. introverts do express themselves but they barely do unlike an extrovert. An extrovert is better in many ways and are quick to grab opportunities in life and even the girls too which is the case study here. now fk outta here with that bullshitt

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. / I'm Sex Starved!!! / Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.