Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,268 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex (9610 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by ideyhere(f): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
The fact that you're here seeking advice means that you've subconsciously decided to have sex but don't want to accept the fact. You want it to be that someone told you or forced you to. This your drama is going to end in you having sex with the guy one day, and then your childish mind can delude you to believe that he made you do it when it was what you wanted all along. Somehow I feel you're a Catholic and is suffering what its more commonly known as the Catholic guilt. If you don't want it to get worse, you can end it by letting go of the guy. If not, pack your bags already and head to the guy's house...get the whole sex thing over with...and be sure to enjoy it too...because you know you want to. Ooh and one more thing...you don't give a guy sex...you and the guy have sex. I actually prefer the American terms 'ravish each other' for the act. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
the Lady might have change you know? he might be thinking the lady is no more a Virgin. And besides "konji na bastarddd " grin

donmoris how did the guy confirmed your Virginity ?
hope he is still confirming it ?

If my man truly love me he will not force me to do something that I don't want to do. They are not married and therefore he has no rights to demand sex from her. She is not his wife.

I am sure once she is comfortable and married it wouldn't be an issue...she doesn't want diseases and to be a baby momma.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by wickedberry(f): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Are you a virgin?
donmoris:
I have been in 2yrs relationship with dis guy. He is caring, loving nd understanding but he is now so concern abt sex issue,assuring me dat if I still refuse him of sex untill he graduate that he is going to find anoda girl. I love him so much nd I knw he loves me as well but this sex stuff is making me really angry .Am scared of sex ,I can't even see my self having sex with someone.although we aggree on no sex but now he s making issue on it, he always accuse me of cheating on him but am nt like that.pls helP a friend thanz.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:

For different persons the gains varies.
I believe so, what is your perception about it? yours
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

If my man truly love me he will not force me to do something that I don't want to do. They are not married and therefore he has no rights to demand sex from her. She is not his wife.

I am sure once she is comfortable and married it wouldn't be an issue...she doesn't want diseases and to be a baby momma.
she should quit relationship then and remain single until she is ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
she should quit relationship then and remain single until she is ready for marriage.

Precisely.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by p2t2r(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
sinaj:
Itz obvious he loves sex more than he loves you.

besides you guyz still av a long way to go nd if any tin apn on d way, you will live with regret nd guilt sad

xo u jux gotta stick to ya gun although it aint gonna b easy smiley

wish ya luck bae kiss
Ode!!! Somebody that waited for 2yrs loves sex more than her.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Omotayor123(f): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:
I have been in 2yrs relationship with dis guy. He is caring, loving nd understanding but he is now so concern abt sex issue,assuring me dat if I still refuse him of sex untill he graduate that he is going to find anoda girl. I love him so much nd I knw he loves me as well but this sex stuff is making me really angry .Am scared of sex ,I can't even see my self having sex with someone.although we aggree on no sex but now he s making issue on it, he always accuse me of cheating on him but am nt like that.pls helP a friend thanz.
Are you still a Virgin

If yes make him see reasons why u can't let him 'Have' you.

If no why are you denying him
Being scared of sex is not a convincing excuse then.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
OMG! 2 yrs without sex the guy don try nw make u still show mercy even if na once...just joking tho why are scared of sex or are u a virgin or ur experience wasn't good? any way wtv the rsn if its good keep urself but if this guy isn't a virgin then its hard to blv he hasn't been having sex for the past 2 yrs because u refused to give it to him.so no sex till u grad then no need to keep a bf cos sex will always be an issue.stay single, focused and keep platonic rltnshp with guys until you are ready for sex so that u won't end up hurting urself.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by loswhite(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Story for the village chiefs.

Regret ko, register ni.

Is she the only one that will find love?

The guy really tried because it is not easy to be loving and caring and still not get what you want.......

There is always a better girl out there.
Don't mind all this hypocrite. Sex is part of her commitment to the relationship. Without sex she can easily move on. Every relationship involves risk, so if you are not ready to take the risk then don't enjoy the benefit of things that comes with relationship. Just kip normal friends

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Omotayor123(f): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2015

donmoris ,
I went through your old thread https://www.nairaland.com/2375143/pls-always-feeling-sex-when and I can see you are also ready for the sex. hypocrites will only deceive you o. you are a mature lady and it wouldn't be nice if you lose the guy you love and you later end up being scammed by another guy who will fvck and dump you.
Agarawu23
I don't think so! I understand what she's talking about at referred post. It doesn't mean she's ready for sex

She's a virgin And she wants to keep it.
It's a tough decision when you are keeping a boyfriend.
Her choice though..... God see her through.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by loswhite(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:
who is collecting money,am nt collectng any shi shi frm him nd I have nt for one day ask him to give me to give me anything. I have parents who is ther responsibility
Pls is it mouth that he uses to show care? You don't need to ask first b4 he spends...lol u girls know how to set up a man
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Omotayor123(f): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:
who is collecting money,am nt collectng any shi shi frm him nd I have nt for one day ask him to give me to give me anything. I have parents who is ther responsibility
Why are you keeping him then

Are you having a boyfriend for show

pls. keep to your self until you are ready for marriage. Someone who will understand and support your wishes will definitely show up.

Believe me
What is your Will Never be taking away. * Winks *

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by loswhite(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
the Lady might have change you know? he might be thinking the lady is no more a Virgin. And besides "konji na bastarddd " grin

donmoris how did the guy confirmed your Virginity ?
hope he is still confirming it ?
The lady even said the guy is suspecting that she is cheating. Babe you are just scamming the guy coz for the guy to suspect u it simply means you are keeping your options open. Typical Nigerian girls don't want to loose anything. If I may ask what is the difference between your 2years old boyfriend and other boyfriends that have bin asking you out and u kip them on friendzone
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Omotayor123(f): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
don't forget the relationship is 2years.
the guy would have left if the love wasn't real
Don't be deceived. it might not be real.

Some guys will go extra miles just to make sure they are your first. I mean deflower you....
Some foolish guys sees it as an Achievement....

Strange But True!
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

Don't be deceived. it might not be real.

Some guys will go extra miles just to make sure they are your first. I mean deflower you....
Some foolish guys sees it as an Achievement....

Strange But True!
my dear, 2yrs relationship no be akamu

Omotayor123:

Agarawu23
I don't think so! I understand what she's talking about at referred post. It doesn't mean she's ready for sex

She's a virgin And she wants to keep it.
It's a tough decision when you are keeping a boyfriend.
Her choice though..... God see her through.
she said MAYBE to sex in her recent Post.
how are we even sure the op is still a virgin ?

the only solution is for the Op to make her choice.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
loswhite:
The lady even said the guy is suspecting that she is cheating. Babe you are just scamming the guy coz for the guy to suspect u it simply means you are keeping your options open. Typical Nigerian girls don't want to loose anything. If I may ask what is the difference between your 2years old boyfriend and other boyfriends that have bin asking you out and u kip them on friendzone
asin eh!
the thing tire me. we don't know the true story of their love story. the Op should follow her mind
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by opedaydydx9(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
ideyhere:
The fact that you're here seeking advice means that you've subconsciously decided to have sex but don't want to accept the fact. You want it to be that someone told you or forced you to. This your drama is going to end in you having sex with the guy one day, and then your childish mind can delude you to believe that he made you do it when it was what you wanted all along. Somehow I feel you're a Catholic and is suffering what its more commonly known as the Catholic guilt. If you don't want it to get worse, you can end it by letting go of the guy. If not, pack your bags already and head to the guy's house...get the whole sex thing over with...and be sure to enjoy it too...because you know you want to. Ooh and one more thing...you don't give a guy sex...you and the guy have sex. I actually prefer the American terms 'ravish each other' for the act. grin
d babe aiiidy said she feels like having se*x when she pees.... So d babe already wants to fu*ck!!! The bitc*h in her is not letting her be.... Lmdo
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by andyanders: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Refuse him because he got no luv for you as I see him dumping you in the future after getting what he wants.He is just bidding time to have you and nothing else.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Subom1(f): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
vecman22:
Hmmmm omo some boys they try oooo, 2yrs!!!!! And you even have the mouth to say his caring and so on.... my sister you are just wicked..
2 years is nothing. My guy waited 3,5 years. Honestly if a guy loves you he will be willing to wait especially if you are a virgin and want to wait for marriage.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by boynigeria(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:
let him leave, it will save u the trouble, means he neva really loved u

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by SirDorianGray(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
vecman22:
Hmmmm omo some boys they try oooo, 2yrs!!!!! And you even have the mouth to say his caring and so on.... my sister you are just wicked..

Loooool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Signs He Only Wants You For Sex. / This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.