Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex (9611 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by sinaj(f): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:

Lols,

come eat sunday rice, no meat o
na so so rice I go chew
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by elantraceey(f): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Story for the village chiefs.

Regret ko, register ni.

Is she the only one that will find love?

The guy really tried because it is not easy to be loving and caring and still not get what you want.......

There is always a better girl out there.

Not for everyone.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Kolade354(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Story for the village chiefs.

Regret ko, register ni.

Is she the only one that will find love?

The guy really tried because it is not easy to be loving and caring and still not get what you want.......

There is always a better girl out there.
Barman(Orijin101,Report to this thread and Serve this Gentleman 3 Bottles of Chilled Orijin from Mama Nkechi)
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
you are saying another thing entirely embarassed

Wetin I do? cry
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=donmoris post=34759611][/quote]
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by sinaj(f): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:

Sweet sinaj,

Sex is part of love. Happy sunday
not true jare sad
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by ITbomb(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
If you are not ready for sex, just leave the poor guy alone and stop collecting money from him.

Let him find someone who cares

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Not for everyone.

true. Many will die before finding their true love.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by donmoris(f): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:

I'll be honest with you , Sex is not painful , its just for the first time and that's it, If your reasons were because of your belief or you want pregnancy and STDs and all of that I'll understand you but pain , Na .

I'll advice you to keep your virginity but for the right reasons and at the end you'll see its worth it.
alrt dear thank u so much
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by loomer: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
He will surely leave u if u give him sex.
So use ur head
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by sinaj(f): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
whch network?
na v.mobile sad
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
ITbomb:
If you are not ready for sex, just leave the poor guy alone and stop collecting money from him.

How do you know he is giving her money? What if she is giving him money?

If he give her money...is she by force to sex him? What isv this Naija mindset of sex for sale?
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:
He will surely leave u if u give him sex.
So use ur head

Thank you!
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
sinaj:

not true jare sad

If sex is love then you explain one night stands and booty calls. grin
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by elantraceey(f): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

You got a good head on your shoulder dear, please enlighten me on this your sentence, what Is the worth of virginity? or the gains apart from contacting stds and pregnancy?

For different persons the gains varies.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by loomer: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

Thank you!

Uwc
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Cutehector(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
sinaj:

na v.mobile sad
sorry, doesn't exist..
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

Wetin I do? cry
you are not on the issue of discussion
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:

MrsChima, are you from sweden?
I take that as your own opinion, though.

Join me on the table if you don't mind. Happy sunday

I don't eat rice and I am not Swedish.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
you are not on the issue of discussion

I am.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by donmoris(f): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
ITbomb:

who is collecting money,am nt collectng any shi shi frm him nd I have nt for one day ask him to give me to give me anything. I have parents who is ther responsibility
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

If he give her money...is she by force to sex him? What isv this Naija mindset of sex for sale?
alws tagging naija guys. undecided

she said it herself that the guy is caring , definitely he has been spending on her. they are both matured you know ? giving the guy sex isn't a bad idea but the decision is left to the lady if truly the guy is to be trusted.

you deflowered at the age of 13 so what are you saying ? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't eat rice and I am not Swedish.

Ok, I understand. Have a nice day
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by ITbomb(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

You don't need a prof to explain what a Nigerian girl to mean by "He is caring"

According to her, he has been very supportive of all her emotional and material needs, and the guy has needs as well. Do you know how frustrating it is to be with someone who can satisfy your needs yet she won't while you are there for him.

It is not by force, an enjoyable relationship is mutual. I have nothing against couples who are celibate, that is their mutual agreement but if you know fully well that the guy needs sex and you are not prepared to give in, for god sake, get out of the relationship and stop being cared for by someone you don't care about his needs

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
alws tagging naija guys. undecided

she said it herself that the guy is caring , definitely he has been spending on her. they are both matured you know ? giving the guy sex isn't a bad idea but the decision is left to the lady if truly the guy is to be trusted.

you deflowered at the age of 13 so what are you saying ? grin

Caring doesn't mean giving money but I forgot this Naija mindset. lipsrsealed

Sex is a personal choice and she doesn't have to give him anything if she doesn't want to and if he wants to be with an sexually active girl then he should free the girl.

I was much older when I lost my virginity and I was capable of taking care of kids if I gotten pregnant suring that time.

Sex is different for each person and you will live if you don't get it as you would like.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
ITbomb:

You don't need a prof to explain what a Nigerian girl to mean by "He is caring"

According to her, he has been very supportive of all her emotional and material needs, and the guy has needs as well. Do you know how frustrating it is to be with someone who can satisfy your needs yet she won't while you are there for him.

It is not by force, an enjoyable relationship is mutual. I have nothing against couples who are celibate, that is their mutual agreement but if you know fully well that the guy needs sex and you are not prepared to give in, for god sake, get out of the relationship and stop being cared for by someone you don't care about his needs

She doesn't have to leave him...if he wants to continue being with someone that is not sexually active that is on his dumb ass. She is not doing a damn thing wrong...she hasn't given him sex for 2 years and this nigga now crying the blues?

Bye Felicia!
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by Chidonc(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
WHAT'S QUARANTIES YOU THAT HE STILL WOUNT LEAVE YOU AFTER THE SEX .........?
If you can answer that question sincerely then u should be able 2 decide on wether 2 offer him sex or not..
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:
who is collecting money,am nt collectng any shi shi frm him nd I have nt for one day ask him to give me to give me anything. I have parents who is ther responsibility

Don't mind those mumus. They think every nigga got money and spending on their girls.
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

Caring doesn't mean giving money but I forgot this Naija mindset. lipsrsealed

Sex is a personal choice and she doesn't have to give him anything if she doesn't want to and if he wants to be with an sexually active girl then he should free the girl.

I was much older when I lost my virginity and I was capable of taking care of kids if I gotten pregnant suring that time.

Sex is different for each person and you will live if you don't get it as you would like.
don't forget the relationship is 2years.
the guy would have left if the love wasn't real
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by MrsChima(f): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
don't forget the relationship is 2years.
the guy would have left if the love wasn't real

If that is the case...why is he complaining and threatening to LEAVE NOW? grin
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
donmoris:
just seeing this.

so you mean the guy never spend 1kobo for you ? shocked
Re: Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex by agarawu23(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsChima:

If that is the case...why is he complaining and threatening to LEAVE NOW? grin
the Lady might have change you know? he might be thinking the lady is no more a Virgin. And besides "konji na bastarddd " grin

donmoris how did the guy confirmed your Virginity ?
hope he is still confirming it ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.