Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Beautiful Igbo Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Igbo Women (49996 Views)

What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / Flavour Abania Baby Mama One Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Woman I Have Seen / Yoruba Women Buttocks Bigger than Igbo Women Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by chigoizie7(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
I know this chick cheesy

Fuvck sh!t !!!!!!!!

Is that really u on ur Dp?

If so,

Nne, u re damn beautiful
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by timpaker(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
They're all instagram babe's. You will know em with dia powerful make up.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by TS2(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
safarigirl:
and where is the heavy make-up? Dude, make-up is make-up, what looks 'light' to you might be heavier than what you term 'heavy'. I'm a girl, I know what's up, no need educating me

You don't know wsup. Dont't educate me. Im a cosmetologist and it's people like you who feel they know that spoil the whole essence of makeup.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by dom(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
anwuolam. I've been wasting my time searching in Abuja. Ala nnam here I come.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
safarigirl:
and where is the heavy make-up? Dude, make-up is make-up, what looks 'light' to you might be heavier than what you term 'heavy'. I'm a girl, I know what's up, no need educating me

Girl! You are on a MISSION !!! cheesy

chigoizie7:

Fuvck sh!t !!!!!!!!

Is that really u on ur Dp?

If so,

Nne, u re damn beautiful

Er...thanks!
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
swezenberg:
This OP is funny. Got pictures of some celebrities within and without and attached Igbo names to them. Who no like better tinz grin

Actually all this girls are from Facebook and Instagram. Each and everyone of them posted the name provided as their name. I didn't invade their privacy fully hence i didn't include their last name. The ones i got from onila thus i didn't know their names, i didn't include the names. Excluding Tracy obonna, none of this girls are celebrity... the only reason I included Tracy is because she's a C rate celebrity and her siblings were included
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Setaje:

Uche...... Lmaooooo. ! How u no Uche. Ble Ble if u dey here. I dey hail oooo.....
Found her on Instagram. I don't know any of them to be honest. Shiii I wish I did
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Kentrasso:
No modest and pretty igbo girl? Simplicity is bliss dearest Op

Kei. Majority of them aren't even showing skin. Wetin you wan me post? Hijab weathering chickas abi.
By the way, I'm a guy so free me. I like wetin I like
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
stanley10122:
OP, is you a piimp or a pervert??

#justasking

Oya wet in makes me a love-vendor or a pervert...I wan know
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Setaje(f): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
nonaira:

Found her on Instagram. I don't know any of them to be honest. Shiii I wish I did

If u did, u won't put them up here. lipsrsealed hmmmn
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lamispaco:
Truth be told they are fine runs girl...but just curious at how jobless the OP is,having time to download to upload this pictures is so annoying...

#AllofdemRunzGirl

Jealousy don kill una.

None of the girls here are Ashawo.

The girls here are nurses, medical student, lawyer, model, owner of their own company, etc.

The only ones that might skate through as ashawo are the two video vixen..Tracy and her sister Vanessa. The other sister is a lawyer

Stop hating on women it's pathetic. You're a grown @ss man hatin on women. WTF? I except it from a woman but a man though. Go to church, you need jesus

Oh and you having a problem with me posting them up here, let me see I didn't drag you to come read the thread did I?. If you no like it, nwoke do me the favour and GO and DIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
sexylogan:

I hope the med student isn't the one smoking undecided

No she's not.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
nonaira:

Jealousy don kill una.

The girls here are nurses, medical student, lawyer, model, owner of their own company, etc.

The only ones that might skate through as ashawo are the two video vixen..Tracy and her sister Vanessa. The other sister is a lawyer

Stop hating on women it's pathetic. You're a grown @ss man hatin on women. WTF? I except it from a woman but a man though. Go to church, you need jesus

Oh and you having a problem with me posting them up here, let me see I didn't drag you to come read the thread did I?. If you no like it, nwoke do me the favour and GO and DIE
abeg what is this one saying,all this sissy niggas sef..too much of corn flakes.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Setaje(f): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
nonaira:

Jealousy don kill una.

Please say what you know. Nobody is saying they are not fine but please say what you know.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by swezenberg(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
nonaira:

Actually all this girls are from Facebook and Instagram. Each and everyone of them posted the name provided as their name. I didn't invade their privacy fully hence i didn't include their last name. The ones i got from onila thus i didn't know their names, i didn't include the names. Excluding Tracy obonna, none of this girls are celebrity... the only reason I included Tracy is because she's a C rate celebrity and her siblings were included

I understand your intention but if they see their picture without a permission it could still be considered a breach of their privacy. People can copy these pix and do anything with it you know.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
chigoizie7:
Mtcheeeeeew, I tot u meant real igbo babes, all these ones wey don use jik mixed with hypo bleach demselves finish. There is certainly nothing igbo about dem. Op u said Non-celebrity, the last I checked, uper model also fall into the celebrity category.

If u wan talk igbo, talk of the full blooded igbo gals, wey fine with their dark skin.

Mtcheeeew again

SMH. None of this girls are bleached, I won't discriminate on a light skin Igbo just because they are light skin. My sisters, mother, aunts are light skin Igbo. If I post them up there, In your mind they shouldn't represent Igbo people because they light skin okwuya. Last I checked, I posted brown skin girls as well and neither am I holding anyone from posting a fine darskin Igbo. I'm not posting every Igbo girl I come across. I posting ones I find beautiful in my eyes. If u no like my own, nwoke do your own. No wahalla from me.
And stop discriminating on your own people.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Prettydiamond(f): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
I'm not..I long expected that statement
viczing:

Fake ko Stop hating baby
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Setaje:

Please say what you know. Nobody is saying they are not fine but please say what you know.

I'm saying what I know. Majority of this girls wrote their job description and even posted pictures proving so. Only two girls on here can be classified as ashawo and that's Vanessa and Tracy. Even their other sister posted up there is not like them. She's a lawyer. Her degree is even posted on her Instagram account. Smh for una kwa.
Una see fine girls, hatertion takes over, they become run girls, bleaching, plastic, etc for una eyes. Anyway I don tire saying the same thing. Believe wet in una like. E no concern me sha. Bad belle no good

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Setaje(f): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
nonaira:

I'm saying what I know. Majority of this girls wrote their job description and even posted pictures proving so. Only two girls on here can be classified as ashawo and that's Vanessa and Tracy. Even their other sister posted up there is not like them. She's a lawyer. Her degree is even posted on her Instagram account. Smh for una kwa.
Una see fine girls, hatertion takes over, they become run girls, bleaching, plastic, etc for una eyes. Anyway I don tire saying the same thing. Believe wet in una like. E no concern me sha. Bad belle no good

They wrote their job description. Na job description we won chop! Na because I no won talk make e no be say I be bad belle. I can describe two of those girls there conveniently. Like I said say what you no.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by safarigirl(f): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
TS2:

You don't know wsup. Dont't educate me. Im a cosmetologist and it's people like you who feel they know that spoil the whole essence of makeup.
I don't even put on make-up, so your 'essence of make-up' is not my concern. Just saw the pics, and yeah, there are some heavily made up girls, but it looks like it's for a purpose. Photoshoots and such, not like the girls aren't pretty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
swezenberg:

I understand your intention but if they see their picture without a permission it could still be considered a breach of their privacy. People can copy these pix and do anything with it you know.

Well most of them posted their pictures on Igbo tag/group so technically doing so gave permission to circulate it but I understand what you mean, I would delete them.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
nonaira:

sharrap.....biko... As far as u don't know these girls personally, as far as u don't roll wif dem...shut ur trash. Lawyers no fit be runs girls ni?...abi what's dis one saying sef. U just copied random pics from d net, and saying stuffs like u know them one on one. My point is... What you don't know ...will always be above u. In otherwords...type what u know...and stop saying...dis is one is ashewo, dis one is not ashewo. Asfar as am concerned...all these babes dey bleep wella. Just my 2kobo. Nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Beautiful women kiss

Jealous ones suddenly turned preachers.....decent ko decent ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by toshmann(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Most beautiful girls in the world.
Igbo girls rock . . . .[size=5pt] . but their wahala too much[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by chigoizie7(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
nonaira:

SMH. None of this girls are bleached, I won't discriminate on a light skin Igbo just because they are light skin. My sisters, mother, aunts are light skin Igbo. If I post them up there, In your mind they shouldn't represent Igbo people because they light skin okwuya. Last I checked, I posted brown skin girls as well and neither am I holding anyone from posting a fine darskin Igbo. I'm not posting every Igbo girl I come across. I posting ones I find beautiful in my eyes. If u no like my own, nwoke do your own. No wahalla from me.
And stop discriminating on your own people.

Big bro, chill, I aint discriminating, if u know were I am coming from, u will know that it not about discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
TS2:

Mr Cosmetologist, do u even know wet in u dey yarn

The first girl and chiamaka are both makeup artist that's why their makeup is like that. Vanessa o, yolanda o and Tracy o have their own makeup line so obviously they'll promote it. Yolanda 's last picture she had no makeup. Nneoma and the girl above her are models and the pictures posted was when they are getting ready to for a photoshoot. Even the girl above nneoma, the other model, I posted a picture of her with Zero makeup. Ada is another girl i posted with no makeup. Ifeoma last picture, she had little to no makeup (her own words). Eme captioned that pic I posted as getting ready, meaning she also had limited makeup. The light skin CEO chick, I can't remember her name now, the first picture is also when she had limited makeup ( her own words)that's why she looked different in that picture but still pretty

Nwoke u seeing wetin u wan see. I don't understand how nigg@s are hating on chicks. That's weird as hell to me. Wtf?
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
They will die of jealousy!. cheesy
Begonia:
They're all beautiful kiss

To the 'beefers', lagoon awaits you grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Setaje:

They wrote their job description. Na job description we won chop! Na because I no won talk make e no be say I be bad belle. I can describe two of those girls there conveniently. Like I said say what you no.

Abeg nwanyi stop hating jor. Job description, plus graduating pictures plus degree and in the case of the CEO girls, pictures of their offices points reality. The makeup girls showing pictures of their work points reality. The model girls showing their agency as well as photoshoot points reality. You can say wetin you wan yarn online as much you like, those girls already demolished it. Like I said your bad belle no concern me.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by ogeoflyf(f): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wow!! See beef.. people shouting runs girls bla bla bla.. so a girl can't be fine again, without runs being her source of income, or be light skinned without it being bleaching. I Smh at the way some people think though. I knw one of the girls, infact she's my friend, a medical student. @ Op her name is ugochi not uche. U posted two uche's I'm talking of the second one. undecided... Learn to appreciate without hating. The way some Nairalander's fly into conclusion ehn!! Chai grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chi59:
80% and above of these ladies are indecently dressed. Also, there is the makeup aspect and probably photoshop effect.
Although i'm ibo, but more than 80% of them cannot be deemed beautiful.

yoruba man. .go and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
sharrap.....biko... As far as u don't know these girls personally, as far as u don't roll wif dem...shut ur trash. Lawyers no fit be runs girls ni?...abi what's dis one saying sef. U just copied random pics from d net, and saying stuffs like u know them one on one. My point is... What you don't know ...will always be above u. In otherwords...type what u know...and stop saying...dis is one is ashewo, dis one is not ashewo. Asfar as am concerned...all these babes dey bleep wella. Just my 2kobo. Nwanne.

Abeg shut your oozing f2king mouth. Just because these girls are out of your league and probably beat you silly if you look their way, you wan twist mouth shout "ashawo". So lawyers don become run girls okwuya. Since when? So because a lawyer is fine, she don become ashawo. If you see that same lawyer girl or even any of them in the street, won't you run after them with every thing you got professing your love..online you open mouth call am asahwo. See your head. You telling me to type what I know? Why don't you type what you know. Do you know am? Do you? Shebi you know am. Enyi.
Hating on women for being out of your league. See his head.
Abeg waka commot 4 my face jor

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
What do you expect from ugly bitter people......
They are the ones who run after fine guys because they want fine babies tongue
who doesn't want that...
nonaira:

Jealousy don kill una.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.