Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Beautiful Igbo Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Igbo Women (49997 Views)

What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / Flavour Abania Baby Mama One Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Woman I Have Seen / Yoruba Women Buttocks Bigger than Igbo Women Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by onelife97: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
All na proper beauty.

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by valdetino(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
To be sincere I can't say who isn't he prettiest. We Gino's are really blessed.
Chukwuna eme......
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
peppyluv02:
What do you expect from ugly bitter people......
They are the ones who run after fine guys because they want fine babies tongue
who doesn't want that...

U dey mind am.

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Immaangel(f): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Arewa12:
#Arewahairinc..... Alright people that #FunmiHair..... Virgin hair (Peruvian) Brazilian hair ( body waves... body curl.. various types) with various inch ranging from 8inchs to 22inchs......You can afford to miss this....Offer from #Arewahairinc call now to make your order....08074854328 or Bbm pin292DA7FC
Abeg you get fairly used human hair wey dey cheaper for a student
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Truman155(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
o boy just wow

no comment
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by joseph1832(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
timpaker:
They're all instagram babe's. You will know em with dia powerful make up.
LMAO!. But powerful make ups isn't only peculiar to igbo babes alone. Its a common trend among girls with wide eyes!. grin
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by LOZENGE(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am yet to see any of them in ala Igbo

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by GodMode: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
nonaira:

Actually all this girls are from Facebook and Instagram. Each and everyone of them posted the name provided as their name. I didn't invade their privacy fully hence i didn't include their last name. The ones i got from onila thus i didn't know their names, i didn't include the names. Excluding Tracy obonna, none of this girls are celebrity... the only reason I included Tracy is because she's a C rate celebrity and her siblings were included

You violated their privacy especially the ones on ins sta gram...

Ins sta gram DOES NOT index its images on search engines... So by pasting it here you have just indexed their pictures in search engines.

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Setaje(f): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
nonaira:

Abeg nwanyi stop hating jor. Job description, plus graduating pictures plus degree and in the case of the CEO girls, pictures of their offices points reality. The makeup girls showing pictures of their work points reality. The model girls showing their agency as well as photoshoot points reality. You can say wetin you wan yarn online as much you like, those girls already demolished it. Like I said your bad belle no concern me.

Na u no. I just talk my own! Say what u no.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
pound for pound, ibo women are the most beautiful in the world
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by tiger28: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
I hate nigerian girls!!.....too fake. Fake hair, fake lashes, fake complexion, fake accent

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by luuvee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Igbo girls are the most beautiful girls in dis country

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by zingov: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wetin dey pain me pass after all dis plenty beauty them go still shit, mess n fat grin

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by OpraMenu(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Fotoshop work for here o
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by viczing(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Prettydiamond:
I'm not..I long expected that statement

Thank God you didn't reply with smileys. Shu!
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Braaad: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
All the girls are beautiful except this one...

She's strikingly beautiful.
nonaira:
n
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 2:51am On Jun 17, 2015
GodMode:

You violated their privacy especially the ones on ins sta gram...

Ins sta gram DOES NOT index its images on search engines... So by pasting it here you have just indexed their pictures in search engines.

I'm deleting the pictures now
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 3:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Odumchi or anyother mod.

Can you remove the first girl pictures. I tried to remove it but for some reason, it won't let me modify that specific post.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 17, 2015
new2020:

yoruba man. .go and get a life.
I am an ibo lady. Not yoruba. Pls read well before you comment.
@Topic, nudity(even semi nudity) is NOT beauty, but a disgrace to humanity, a calamity in its entirety.
When i saw the title of that thread, i was happy that ibo women will be proudly showcased. But on opening it and viewing the pictures, i was(and still am) ashamed and embarrassed. Is this what you call beauty? What a crooked and perverse generation we live in.

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by odumchi: 3:59am On Jun 17, 2015
^^^
Done.

I've relocated the thread to the appropriate section.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by MrsChima(f): 4:51am On Jun 17, 2015
Jarizod:
they are truely beautifulkiss

Op just wan make me marry ibo sha undecided grin

Stick to your Yoruba
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 4:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Chi59:

I am an ibo lady. Not yoruba. Pls read well before you comment.
@Topic, nudity(even semi nudity) is NOT beauty, but a disgrace to humanity, a calamity in its entirety.
When i saw the title of that thread, i was happy that ibo women will be proudly showcased. But on opening it and viewing the pictures, i was(and still am) ashamed and embarrassed. Is this what you call beauty? What a crooked and perverse generation we live in.

Eeh virgin mary. Abeg shut up. I won't be surprised if you are slutty as f2k and come dey scream "virginity and deceny". Abeg commot 4 face. Virgin mary. Girls can't wear bikini without una opening mouth shouting like backwards monkey. We live in the 21st century, bikini dey, get used to it and stop acting like backwards Africans. I bet if I post a picture of Beyonce, rihanna, etc in their bikini you won't be here talking rubbish. You be among the first people applauding am. Mschewwwww
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 17, 2015
MrsChima:

Stick to your Yoruba
why?
To love ibo na crime cheesy grin

And when did i say i was yoruba undecided

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by TS2(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2015
safarigirl:
I don't even put on make-up, so your 'essence of make-up' is not my concern. Just saw the pics, and yeah, there are some heavily made up girls, but it looks like it's for a purpose. Photoshoots and such, not like the girls aren't pretty.

The girls are pretty I am not disputing that. I am saying that the makeup used is heavy and as such almost anybody would look good when heavily made up. When you want to know people who are truly beautiful the easiest way is with little or no makeup.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by TS2(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2015
nonaira:

Mr Cosmetologist, do u even know wet in u dey yarn

The first girl and chiamaka are both makeup artist that's why their makeup is like that. Vanessa o, yolanda o and Tracy o have their own makeup line so obviously they'll promote it. Yolanda 's last picture she had no makeup. Nneoma and the girl above her are models and the pictures posted was when they are getting ready to for a photoshoot. Even the girl above nneoma, the other model, I posted a picture of her with Zero makeup. Ada is another girl i posted with no makeup. Ifeoma last picture, she had little to no makeup (her own words). Eme captioned that pic I posted as getting ready, meaning she also had limited makeup. The light skin CEO chick, I can't remember her name now, the first picture is also when she had limited makeup ( her own words)that's why she looked different in that picture but still pretty

Nwoke u seeing wetin u wan see. I don't understand how nigg@s are hating on chicks. That's weird as hell to me. Wtf?

What is wrong with this one?

Who asked you for their cv? Famza.

Who said they weren't pretty? There's no point talking to you.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2015
nonaira:

Eeh virgin mary. Abeg shut up. I won't be surprised if you are slutty as f2k and come dey scream "virginity and deceny". Abeg commot 4 face. Virgin mary. Girls can't wear bikini without una opening mouth shouting like backwards monkey. We live in the 21st century, bikini dey, get used to it and stop acting like backwards Africans. I bet if I post a picture of Beyonce, rihanna, etc in their bikini you won't be here talking rubbish. You be among the first people applauding am. Mschewwwww
Shame on you! Sin is sin REGARDLESS of whoever commits it. I am proudly an african. I don't worship the whites.

Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by Ugojames(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2015
I can't see any pictures angry
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2015
TS2:

What is wrong with this one?

Who asked you for their cv? Famza.

Who said they weren't pretty? There's no point talking to you.

gay. Hating on women. You should be ashamed of yourself if you are a man. Then again we know the type of men wey become cosmetologist. I shouldn't even be surpised. You're not even worth it. .
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Chi59:

Shame on you! Sin is sin REGARDLESS of whoever commits it. I am proudly an african. I don't worship the whites.

Sssssssh mechi onu virgin mary.
Go back to church and contine worshiping the same white you professed you don't worship.
Incase you didn't know, that Christianity you dey do was brought to you by white people. The God you are worshipping is the white man God, not the one your ancestors worshiped. The bible you dey read was written by the white man, not Africans. If you know your history, you would have known African ancestor were okay with women wearing half clad clothes, some even nothing. Don't contradict yourself virgin mary.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by nonaira: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2015
Ugojames:
I can't see any pictures angry

I deleted them
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2015
nonaira:

Abeg shut your oozing f2king mouth. Just because these girls are out of your league and probably beat you silly if you look their way, you wan twist mouth shout "ashawo". So lawyers don become run girls okwuya. Since when? So because a lawyer is fine, she don become ashawo. If you see that same lawyer girl or even any of them in the street, won't you run after them with every thing you got professing your love..online you open mouth call am asahwo. See your head. You telling me to type what I know? Why don't you type what you know. Do you know am? Do you? Shebi you know am. Enyi.
Hating on women for being out of your league. See his head.
Abeg waka commot 4 my face jor
. Shut ur mouth?...lols ode...so na mouth u dey use type?..ur stu.pidy is amazing. Mhen...u r obviously frustrated..am laughing @ d way u keep venting ur frustration..did a girl breakup wif u recently?..u must av been rejected a lot to feel this kind of pain. Insecurity is all written over ur post. Lawyers ashewo?...u shud re-read ma post again...or go to computer village and replace the dead nokia battery in ur head. U keep typing out of ur league..just becos u can't get a chick, doesn't mean other guys can't get them. Work on ur insecurity niccur.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Women by TS2(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
nonaira:

gay. Hating on women. You should be ashamed of yourself if you are a man. Then again we know the type of men wey become cosmetologist. I shouldn't even be surpised. You're not even worth it. .

Whatever dawg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off.